GLOBAL NEWS UPDATE – The Georgia Guidestones, Agenda 21 & Soft-Genocide
WATCH SHOW BELOW INTRO ARTICLE
Show Hosts … Luca Majno & F. Gregory Ford
Welcome everyone to Episode #46 of GLOBAL NEWS UPDATE
And so it goes… Thanks to all of you out there who come back and enjoy this show with us, we are always discovering new ways to be practical and forthcoming in our divulging truth and exposing corruption. On this show, suddenly i realize that I can share screens with Gregory in order for him to see the SNAPSHOT images that I always had put into the editing after the fact… Always learning… Had to share.
Topics of discussion on todays episode:
• Frank Gregory Ford speaks of healthcare and the greedy system DISTRACTING US ~ PAY FOR HEALTH ONLY (not sickness) ~
• THE NUNAVUT SOFT-GENOCIDE ~ and this we need to expose as well… Governments start small, far away and out of public scrutiny… In this example, WATER: a 24 case of it… price? 105.00 … and we show other prices as well … The food is thus too far out of reach from the average person, and they either go hungry or get all the MAN-MADE diseases that you can imagine from lack of food and proper nutrients… THIS is slow-genocide, pure and simple.. and now, with us, they will use WATER as the genocide and FEMA tool, by making it so expensive that … that, too will be out of reach of the average person and their ‘income’…
Additional topics covered:
• SHAVEN or UNSHAVEN?
• THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES 101
• COMING TOGETHER
• JOURNALISM: learning to lie and fabricate
• THE CIA 2.0
• THE WATER MONOPOLY / TACIT AGREEMENT
• NURSES leaving their jobs: ‘VACCINES’?
• JONAS SALK
• FIGHTING TERRORISM
• VINCE FOSTER
• THE CROWLEY FAMILY (Ode to)
• ABOUT VACCINES (truth)
• THE PRISONER: and what have we done to the Earth Mother
• ETHNIC CLEANSING / FEMA CAMPS
• KENYA / OBAMA/ and his parents…
• TRUMP and ISRAEL?
• CLOSING NOTES ~ THANKS AND PRAYERS (Original People style)
Watch this dynamic discussion …
Stay Tuned …
See more episodes of GLOBAL NEWS UPDATE
ABOUT THE ‘GLOBAL NEWS UPDATE’ HOSTS
Show Host Luca Majno is the TLB Project Media Technical Director, CO-Host of GLOBAL NEWS UPDATE, an investigative journalist, researcher and passionate advocate of Indigenous People (The Original People), of their ‘Turtle Island’ which is now North America. Born in Boston, Ma. and raised in Geneva, Switzerland, he has lived for the last 25 years in Canada, where his activism started, and has since lived in Tennessee and Keokuk, Iowa, where he now resides. Exposing past and present crimes of any nature is a sure way to change the course of humanity towards a brighter future.
Luca Majno is available for speaking engagements here in the United States and can be contacted directly or by clicking the email link on this page:
Phone: (319) 795-4981
FRANK GREGORY FORD is the TLB Promotional Director, CO-Host of GLOBAL NEWS UPDATE, and has experienced three decades in the military, he is credentialed as a counter intelligence non-commissioned officer assigned to Detachment 1, Company A, 223rd Military Intelligence Battalion of the California Army National Guard, under the active duty command of the 205th Compliant Military Intelligence Brigade. He was also a qualified U.S. Navy corpsman and U.S. Army medic. He is also the only American in the history of this country to take his own government to court for the torture he endured by his own, in Iraq.
If you would like to contribute articles, or host a TLBTV show for The Liberty Beacon, or be a guest on a TLBTV show at The Liberty Beacon project, click the email link on this page or email Rebecca Mahan (TLB Media Director) directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the image below to visit TLB Project on twitter …
The views expressed here belong to the author and do not necessarily reflect our views and opinions.
TLB has other above the fold articles, videos and stories available by clicking on “HOME” at the top of this post. Never miss a new post, sign up for E-Mail alerts at the bottom of the Home page and get a link dropped right to your in-box.
TheLibertyBeacon.com contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.