WATCH THIS GREAT SHOW BELOW INTRO ARTICLE
Presenting the Premiere of ‘Cognitive Liberty’ with Host Clyde Lewis
Welcome to the Premiere of ‘Cognitive Liberty‘ with Host Clyde Lewis. This show was originally recorded just prior to the 4th of July and brings to you an outstanding narrative by Clyde on the state of America and your Cognitive Liberty today. This is a powerful and blatant presentation by an individual who is known for his ability to cut through the bull and present reality.
Topics discussed on todays show include (but not limited to):
• The Russian Narrative is trending away as the MSM has no choice but back off
• MSM Disinformation … Not Misinformation
• What is wrong with having good relations with Russia even if the reasons are as basic as our parallel danger from ISIS
• Operation Paperclip
• Operation Mockingbird (CIA operatives embedded in Media)
• Neural Programming via hyper computer, smart-phone, and tablet use
• Invading your Identity
• Goals of the Deep State
• Chaos from Order … Order from Chaos
• The Conspiracy of men who broke the law to create America
• The basic tenets of Law
• Protest is healthy for a constitutional Republic … But is violence and destruction of property necessary to make a point, or does it merely harden the resolve of the emerging Police State and Militarized Police
• America’s government trending towards Fascism or even despotism
• Analyzing Conspiracies
• The Mainstream Media, or the Corporate Media … has transitioned from the fourth estate to the fifth column
• The Shadow government moving America towards a Globalist Super-State
• Knowing when Justice is being served or … abandoned
• Americans are intentionally being radicalized by the Corporate Media and the Deep State controlled politicians
• Its time to push back from the MSM narrative and open your mind to alternative ideas
• The most important thing for you right now is the maintenance of your Cognitive Liberty
And much more …
Sit back and watch as Host Clyde Lewis discusses your Cognitive Liberty …
About the host: Clyde Lewis continues a decades long endeavor to get the truth out via many forms of media with his latest Project Cognitive Liberty on TLBTV.
He has appeared in a SHOWTIME special with magicians Penn & Teller, as well as the television programs Sightings, Strange Universe and the Discovery Channel special Return to the Bermuda Triangle. He has been published in both UFO Magazine and Unknown Magazine, and has been featured in Rolling Stone. Lewis is the model for characters in such books as Safe House by Andrew Vachss, Supernatural Law by Batton Lash, and Alien Invasion by Michael Tresca.
A fan of B-horror and science-fiction movies, comic books and mythology, Lewis has also published his own fanzines and co-written scripts for television and radio. He appeared in the movies Nightfall, which he co-wrote with director Kevin Delullo; Cage in Box Elder; and Citizen Toxie: The Toxic Avenger Part IV, in which he provided the voice of the title character.
You can find out more about Clyde and contact him HERE
If you would like to write for TLB, host a show for TLBTV, or be a guest on Cognitive Liberty or another show on TLBTV, click the email link on this page or email Rebecca directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The views expressed here belong to the author and do not necessarily reflect our views and opinions.
TLB has other above the fold articles, videos and stories available by clicking on “HOME” at the top of this post. Never miss a new post, sign up for E-Mail alerts at the bottom of the Home page and get a link dropped right to your in-box.
TheLibertyBeacon.com contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.