The Shadowy Line between the DoD and Pharmaceutical Companies
Vaccines or Military Emerging Technology?
Would people have so willingly run to the Covid-19 vaccination centres if they had known they were taking part in a US Department of Defense (DoD) experiment?
Would they have endured lockdowns if they realised that they were only brought in to make people suffer and therefore beg for a vaccine? No, they wouldn’t but this is a highly likely explanation.
Most people will tell you about the wonders of capitalism (ER: capitalism and corporatism, which seems to be what we have, are not the same things) and how private companies such as Pfizer and Moderna tore up the rule book, worked night and day and beat the odds to produce a miracle vaccine in a number or months. They will tell you about the Turkish-German husband and wife team who risked it all developing BioNTech, the company which worked with Pfizer to develop a Covid vaccine. What few of them understand is how intertwined the Covid vaccines were with the US DoD.
The secretive Pentagon agency, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) has been pumping money into novel vaccines for years. Fortunately for them, Covid came along and gave them the perfect opportunity to test what they had been working on. As the Washington Post says, “DARPA has quietly been seeding the ground for the United States to produce a rapid cure for a pathogen like covid-19 for years.”
DARPA have been working on an antibody program for years. It’s called the Pandemic Prevention Platform or P3. As with the DoDs Gain of Function work, everything is supposedly done to protect American troops in the field. Whilst this is undoubtedly true, there is a fine line between defence and offence. Defence work can quite easily become offence work. What can be used to protect your soldiers can be used to harm enemy soldiers.
It is no surprise then that the first company in the US to enter clinical trials was ModeRNA, a company heavily funded by DARPA. Most people reading this stack are probably aware of the links between DARPA and Moderna. In 2013 they were awarded $25 million by the agency to develop messenger RNA therapeutics. Moderna barely made any money and most of their products were a flop, until Covid that is.
CureVac, another company pursuing RNA vaccines, was funded by DARPA. However, some might be surprised to learn that Pfizer too was funded by DARPA. In December 2013, eight defense contracts were handed out, one of which was to Pfizer. It wasn’t the biggest of contracts, coming in at $7.7 million but it is likely there were more. The contract ran until December 2016.
The Pfizer contract was for a research and development program designed to develop a technology platform to identify and subsequently induce the production of protective antibodies to an emerging pathogen directly in an infected or exposed individual.
I’ve provided a link to the archived version of the defense contracts page because it seems to have disappeared in 2020.
Yahoo! money wrote about the Pfizer contract in 2013. However, they were just reproducing a Motley Fool article by Rich Smith. The wording of the Yahoo article was identical but they changed the original title which said “DARPA wants Pfizer to rewrite the rules by which vaccines are created and diseases treated.” Instead they said “DARPA hires Pfizer to perform groundbreaking vaccine research”.
The article explains that DARPA tasked Pfizer with finding a vaccine shortcut, whereby the antigen to create a vaccine would be done in vivo, within the patient’s body, instead of in vitro.
All this time and money spent on developing this new vaccine technology but nowhere to test it. Then Covid came along and billions of volunteers, after months of psychological terror, willingly signed up.
If the Covid vaccines did turn out to be a huge military, emerging technology experiment, it would explain why every government around the world agreed that the pharmaceutical companies would not be held liable for anything. It would explain why there is so much secrecy as to what is in the shots and the draconian laws around obtaining and testing vials. It would also explain why China did not use them on their citizens. Yes, a lot of the above can be explained by commercial secrecy, but the military explanation makes more sense.
Another worrying technology that DARPA have been working on is called “Gene Drives”. In 2017 over 1,200 emails were released under open records requests which revealed that DARPA was a major financial backer ($100 million) of gene drives, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation had paid $1.6 million to influence the UN on the issue.
Why are gene drives worrying technology? Because they are also called genetic extinction technology. They deliberately cause targeted species to become extinct by modifying evolutionary trajectory.
Jim Thomas of ETC Group said “gene drives are a powerful and dangerous new technology and potential biological weapons that could have disastrous impacts on peace, food security and the environment, especially if misused…The fact that gene drive development is now being primarily funded and structured by the US military raises alarming questions about this entire field.
Friends of the Earth provide a good summary about the information revealed in the Gene Drive files:
- The U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is reported to have given approximately $100 million for gene drive research, $35 million more than previously reported. If confirmed, DARPA appears to be the largest single funder of gene drive research on the planet.
- Emerging Ag, a privately-held public relations firm, received over $1.6 million from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to work on gene drive topics and to focus on exerting influence on the United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD), the key body for gene drive governance. Following calls in 2016 for a global moratorium on the use of gene drive technology, the CBD sought input from scientists and experts in an online forum. According to the Gene Drive Files, Emerging Ag recruited and coordinated over 65 experts, including a Gates Foundation senior official, a DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Project Agency) official, and government and university scientists, in an private attempt to flood the official UN process with their coordinated inputs.
- The attempt to covertly influence the UN process online centrally involved three members of an associated UN expert committee (The Ad Hoc Technical Expert Group on Synthetic Biology). Two of them are from institutions that together received over $100 million in U.S. military and other funds expressly to develop and test gene drive systems. One served as “stakeholder engagement lead” for a Gene Drive development project. The Expert committee meets this week in Montreal Canada.
- The secretive JASON group of military advisors have undertaken two classified studies on genome editing and gene drives at the request of the U.S. government. The gene drive study, which included input by a Monsanto executive, focuses on hostile use of gene drives and use of gene drives in agriculture.
- DARPA is revealed to be funding a high profile UK team of researchers targeting African communities with gene drive mosquitos. This funding was not previously made public.
- The files reveal how far along the two leading gene drive teams (Target Malaria for the UK and GBIRD, based in North Carolina) have proceeded towards building gene drive organisms and are preparing for open field trials, including steps to select test sites in Australia, New Zealand, Burkina Faso, Uganda, Mali and Ghana, and to create government and community acceptance of the use of gene drives in key testing sites.
I have digressed from Covid vaccines to gene drives, but they are all the same: US DoD experiments.
Experiments claimed to be undertaken to prevent bad things from happening but which could easily be turned to cause those bad things to happen to the enemy.
Are the big pharma companies just DoD fronts and was the pandemic used to enable the biggest military experiment of all time?
Published to The Liberty Beacon from EuropeReloaded.com
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.