ER Editor: A week ago, UK mathematician Andrew Mather appeared on a UK Column News broadcast with 21st Century Wire’s Patrick Henningsen and UKC’s Mike Robinson. He has put up a series of Youtube videos discussing the numbers and charts we’ve been given by our governments under the name of Peerless Reads. We recommend his video series.
Here in the UK Column broadcast he discusses how the UK Government/Imperial College numbers upon which the lockdown policy was produced are today’s equivalent of the Iraqi WMDs (weapons of mass destruction), which turned out to be a lie based on fabricated intelligence, and which pushed the UK and US into war against Iraq in the second Gulf War, making of Tony Blair and George Bush Jr. alleged war criminals. Below is the cued video broadcast, which runs to around the 34th minute.
Here are some of the main points raised, but we recommend viewing for the data graphs he discusses:
- UK & Imperial College exaggerated the real risk of the virus by 150 times, plucking numbers out of thin air.
- This country (UK) should never have been shut down. It’s been a scare tactic based on a fiction.
- Then when we’re indoors, they revise the projected numbers downward. And they take credit for the results that they allege are due to their own policies.
- In fact, what they originally did was to sit back and let the virus spread.
- We as citizens have meekly walked into our homes and locked ourselves in on the basis of lies that are far greater than the lies surrounding WMDs.
- The danger from any virus is actually over when graphs show a curved effect happening, that the ‘numbers of cases per 100,000′ (left side of graph) are slowing down and declining (like a ball thrown into the air, which curves and falls). THESE CURVES ON THE GRAPH WERE ALREADY PRESENT WHEN OUR GOVERNMENTS PUT US INTO LOCKDOWN during March (ER: in France it was March 16th). They hurried to lock us down when it became apparent that the virus would ride itself out with very few deaths.
- The natural curves on the graph, all of which DECLINE anyway, don’t come anywhere near the projected numbers from the gloom-and-doom Imperial College modelling that the UK govt based its policies of lockdown on.
- SWEDEN had a natural curl-over on its graph WITHOUT DOING A LOCKDOWN. As a result of letting the virus more or less play out, they will have FEWER cases of the virus without the economic, social and democratic hardship.
- We were all heading for a natural decline anyway in the numbers of cases per 100,000, so now our governments will take credit for ‘saving us’ for what would have happened anyway.
- Are these massive ’emergency hospitals’ we’re seeing just photo-ops? People have gone along to their local hospitals and found them deserted after the media hype.
- Good news: this generation will have its own WMDs event. 9/11 and WMDs put us into war against Islam – for whom? We need to educate this generation.
- (last graph) Normal life in an infected area presents a greater risk of dying (92-218 times more depending on age) than dying from this disease.
WHO’s daily stats are reliable and can be used in a legal enquiry/process against all those who have contributed to locking down free people on the basis of a lie.
Published to The Liberty Beacon from EuropeReloaded.com
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.