CAL FORECLOSURE RELIEF – DEFENSE
SYLLABUS: LAX SEMINAR
SATURDAY, JANUARY 28, 2023
9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Discussion on Notes v. Title Documents (“Sky Diving v. Scuba Diving”)
Presented by: Allen D. “Al” West, Esq.
10:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. <<< BREAK >>>
10:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Chain of Title, Foreclosure Issues and Alternatives
Presented by: Dave Krieger, DK Consultants of Florida
12:00 p.m – 1:30 p.m. <<< LUNCH >>>
1:30 p.m. – 2:15 p.m.
HBOR Strategies & Other Consumer Protection Relief –
Presented by: Allen D. “Al” West, Esq.
2:15 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Loan Modification Strategies
Presented by: Jody L. Williams, Certified Paralegal
3:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. <<< BREAK >>>
3:15 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Strategic Foreclosure Defense Using Bankruptcy – Should I choose Chapter 7, 9, 11, 12 or 13 Bankruptcy?
Presented by: Ronald J. O’Donnell, J.D.
5:00 p.m. <<< SEMINAR ENDS >>>
IMPORTANT NOTES: Our presenters will be providing audio-visual support for the attendees. Handouts will be provided for each portion of the Seminar. If you have a fully charged laptop, it is recommended you bring it with you. Due to the room size, charging laptops is not permitted during the Seminar. PDF computer files will be distributed to your valid email address for download to your laptop prior to the start of the Seminar. At the conclusion of the Seminar (from 5-5:30 p.m.), Mr. West’s law firm will be taking names and contact information of those who wish to engage Mr. West’s law firm to assist with their foreclosure defense.
ABOUT YOUR SPEAKERS:
Dave Krieger is currently the Managing Member of DK Consultants of Florida LLC. Dave has conducted dozens of workshops across the nation covering topics such as foreclosure defense, quiet title, cancellation & expungement actions, probate and chain of title issues. Dave has authored eight different books dealing with consumer issues and foreclosures, as well as training manuals for use in preparing chain of title assessments and CLE materials for attorneys on chain of title and quiet title issues. He is also the talk show host for the nationally-syndicated radio program The Power Hour and WKDW-FM’s City Spotlight – Special Edition.
Allen D. West is an attorney who coauthored The Quiet Title War Manual and The C & E on Steroids! books and has been a fighter for the little guy, consulting on cases nationwide and defending multiple foreclosures and evictions in California. Mr. West is one of few attorneys who has managed to expunge deeds of trust from real property records. Mr. West practices in the areas of business law and personal injury; however, his dealings in the foreclosure world are far superior to that of 99% other attorneys in the United States!
Ronald J. O’Donnell, J.D. is an educator in the fields of real estate law, finance, appraisal and economics for over 43 years, which began after he received his Juris Doctorate from Western State University College of Law in Fullerton, California in 1978. Ron successfully defended his own foreclosure and eviction and since then has developed winning bankruptcy court strategies that are geared towards causing the “banksters” to pull their proofs of claim or face some serious jail time and hefty fines! Wait ’til you see his workbook … it says it all when it comes to defending your home from foreclosure!
Jody L. Williams is a Certified Professional Paralegal by the National Association of Legal Support Professionals with experience in case review, discovery analysis, legal research and motion, brief and appeal writing. Her extensive resume also includes mortgage loans and modification processing. Jody’s remote and freelance paralegal work has benefited some of the nation’s well-known, high-profile attorneys and clients throughout California, Florida, Texas, Illinois, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Arizona and Utah. Her skill-set should serve you well as your backbone in every foreclosure scenario.
FORECLOSURE RELIEF – DEFENSE SEMINAR
LAX REGISTRATION FORM
This 1-day seminar is NON-CLE and is recommended for pro se litigants,
attorneys, paralegals, investors, real estate agents and homeowners!
Saturday, January 28, 2023; 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Embassy Suites LAX – North
9801 Airport Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90045
Call (310) 215-1000 for group rate hotel sleeping room reservations!
City: ___________________________________ State: ______ Zip: _________
Phone: ( ) ____________________: ( ) Home ( ) Cellular ( ) Work
Attendee Designation (check one): _____ Attorney, State of ________________
_____ Paralegal _____ Investor _____ Homeowner _____ Other (Specify):
Email Address: _____________________________________________________
Please read & follow these instructions as part of your “new learning curve”
(1) Registration. Fill out this form completely and legibly; scan it and email it to: [email protected]. Return of this form should accompany your payment of $395.00. If we do not have this form on file by January 20, 2023 we cannot guarantee that we will have class materials available for you when you arrive nor can we guarantee you a seat at the event without receipt of this form!
(2) Payment of Registration Fees; Refunds; Day of Show Registration. The cost to attend the Seminar is fixed at $395.00 per person, no exceptions. Payments (or alternative payment arrangements) may be made through the CloudedTitles.com website or by calling (512) 718-9604. Due to limited seating, we cannot guarantee that day-of-show registrants will be accommodated and day-of-show registration must be accompanied by this form; otherwise, you will not be permitted into the room. Due to limited seating, no refunds will be issued for any fees paid.
(3) Getting to and from the event. You are financially responsible for sleeping room accommodations and travel arrangements. We have a group discount rate at the host hotel at the contact number above. Mention Foreclosure Relief – Defense Seminar when booking your sleeping room to receive this group rate; otherwise, you may make alternate arrangements at a nearby hotel. A FREE hotel shuttle is available to and from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) to the host hotel if you book a sleeping room. Please check with the hotel for shuttle times or contact the hotel directly for airport pick-up.
(4) Promptness; Cell Phones; Recording. The Pacific Ballroom doors will open at 8:30 a.m. You should plan on being in your seat no later than 8:50 a.m. If you are arriving late, you should expect to be seated in the back of the meeting room so as not to disrupt the lectures. Silence and store all cell phones while at the event. If you have to make or return calls during the event, please do so during the breaks provided! Because you are being provided with all of the Seminar materials prior to and at the event itself, no recording of this Seminar is allowed.
(5) Teaching Aids & Class Materials. A fully charged laptop computer is recommended for review of any of the materials in PDF sent to your email address before the event. No extension cords are allowed due to insurance regulations, so it is imperative you bring a fully-charged laptop if you intend on using one.
(6) Education, Benefits and Disclaimers. You understand and agree that this Seminar is provided for specific, educational purposes only related to foreclosure relief and foreclosure defense. Any outside agreements for services to be rendered, including legal services, are under separate agreement apart from this Seminar. You further agree and understand that the presenters are in no way disseminating legal advice or guaranteeing any kind of legal outcome as the result of the materials and lectures provided.
Dated this _____ day of __________________, 20____.
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.