ER Editor: While this article applies to the UK and the government’s SAGE committee, the questions below, developed by two doctors, are critical ones that can be asked of our ‘leaders’ in any country subscribing to the virus scare. It also reveals the extent to which our governments are choosing NOT TO FOLLOW THE SCIENCE.
We highly recommend following one of these doctors on Twitter, diagnostic pathologist Dr. Clare Craig. Here are some foundational topics that the questions are based on.
One of the key, FALSE medical assumptions our governments are operating on is this: most of us are still at risk of developing Covid-19, that there is no, or hardly any, PRIOR IMMUNITY to the virus. Hence the need for continued lockdown, etc. This ignores the fact that SARS-CoV-2 is 80% similar to the previous SARS-CoV, and that many people have T-cell immunity to the new strain and to other coronaviruses.
The common sense question many of us have been asking throughout the last few months is, ‘do you actually know anybody who has had this?’ And while some of us do (if that could ever be proved), the fact is that many of us have been protected by prior immunity, which our governments are deliberately not recognizing.
Dr. Craig links to a BMJ article below discussing this (Covid-19: Do many people have pre-existing immunity?). Of note: ‘At least six studies have reported T cell reactivity against SARS-CoV-2 in 20% to 50% of people with no known exposure to the virus.5678910‘.
The other aspect the questions address is the casedemic of false positives thrown up by the not-fit-for-purpose PCR test, where ‘cases’ are rising along with the ridiculous volumes of testing, yet truly sick people and resulting deaths are not.
We produce antibodies when we’ve recently had an encounter with a disease, which naturally die off over time. So negative antibody testing in a population shows the virus hasn’t been active recently. So tests showing no antibodies around this time of year is a very good thing.
Self-evident. And they are not backing up the government’s claims.
20 Questions to Ask Your MP
Regular Lockdown Sceptics contributor Dr Clare Craig FRCPath, along with Dr Jonathan Engler, has kindly written this list of killer questions for readers to send to their MPs:
- Why are SARS-CoV-2 antibody levels flat or dropping across all age groups since May if the pandemic is still going?
- What percentage of the population is assumed to have had prior immunity to SARS-CoV-2 in the SAGE forecasting models?
- Why do 50% of household members not catch SARS-CoV-2 from infected persons with whom they live?
- Why have Japan and South Korea not had any serious outbreak if the human species has no prior immunity to SARS-CoV-2?
- What percentage of the population of the UK is assumed to be immune to COVID-19 (including prior immunity) as of this date?
- What percentage of those diagnosed with COVID-19 since July have developed antibodies to COVID-19, confirming the diagnosis?
- If 90%+ (SAGE Minutes: 21/09/20) of the population is still susceptible to SARS-CoV-2, why did the virus case numbers and deaths not double every 3-4 days throughout June, July and August, and indeed throughout the Autumn?
- Why have positive test results rocketed while numbers of symptomatic patients in the community and NHS triage data show they have flatlined since mid-September?
- Why are acute respiratory admissions through Accident & Emergency significantly below the normal for the time of year if the pandemic is still raging?
- Why are total hospital admissions, ITU occupancy and hospital oxygen consumption at or below normal levels for the time of year?
- What percentage of deaths labelled as being due to COVID-19 have had the diagnosis confirmed at post-mortem since July? (ER: “Prove it’s Covid!”)
- Why are the regions of the country that have had excess deaths not the same regions that have supposed COVID-19 deaths, unlike in spring?
- Why has Liverpool testing by the Army failed to find COVID-19 in the community when they are supposedly at the centre of the alleged “second wave”?
- How is a 0.22% rate of diagnosed infection in the public in Liverpool to be reconciled with the ONS prediction of 2.3% infection rates in Liverpool on 11th November based on PCR testing?
- Why are much quicker lateral flow tests not being prioritised for hospital admissions to prevent the standard 24-48 hour delay with PCR results and ensure that those who are positive can be isolated to prevent hospital spread?
- Why aren’t all staff being tested by the lateral flow test to prevent the staffing crisis being caused by false positive PCR results?
- Do positive PCR tests for asymptomatic and symptomatic NHS staff, or anyone else, which result in them being required to self-isolate have confirmatory re-tests performed?
- Why is the country in lockdown when there are no excess hospital admissions, no excess intensive care bed use and no excess death rates (by date of occurrence) in the midst of an allegedly out of control, raging pandemic?
- Why are we in lockdown when the Government’s own Operation Cygnus pandemic plan stated that lockdown could only delay deaths by a few weeks at most?
- What evidence is there that lockdown has prevented more deaths than it has caused?
Dr Craig adds:
SAGE believes over 90% of the UK population are still susceptible to COVID-19 (Sage Minutes: September 21st). There is now a large body of evidence (eg. BMJ: September 17th) that 30-50% of the population had prior immunity to the SARS-CoV-2 virus because of its similarities to some types of common cold.
Published to The Liberty Beacon from EuropeReloaded.com
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.