ER Editor: This is the first time we’ve heard of a vaccine shot producing an unbearable body smell or a distorted sense of smell, but likely it isn’t the only instance. It puts us in mind of what Karen Kingston recently said to Stew Peters about the oddities of these ‘vaccines,’ i.e. their consistency:
- Re. adverse events (AE) discovered so far: there is a BREADTH of AEs that affect multiple systems in the body. Thus it appears these vials are not consistent in what they contain. So if Pfizer has not been consistent with the FDA and public over the ingredients, they have 14 days to rectify this.
- Do we have evidence Pfizer has not come clean over what is in the vials? Yes. The VAERS database shows an incredible diversity of AEs. How do we explain heart inflammation in young children, which might shorten their lives, or congestive heart failure immediately? Or how pregnant woman can kill their babies through breastfeeding, who have thrombocytopenia or thrombosis? Others have zero side effects whereas some have dead arm within 12 hours and can attach magnets to their bodies? None of this makes sense. The normal rate of miscarriage is 20%, but now it’s 80% in some women. How do we explain acute respiratory distress or CNS disorders such as Guillain-Barré syndrome? Normally, when a product comes out, there may be a serious AE that appears, such as heart inflammation, which means the product is recalled just because of that single symptom. The DIVERSITY of these AEs is not consistent with a consistent product.
The editor and owner of the site Profession Gendarme, who introduces this medical testimony, is a retired gendarme (France’s gendarmes are part police, part military), Ronald Guillaumont.
A general practitioner gives his testimony after a Pfizer injection
In many families, regardless of social level, the fact of believing or not believing in the “benefits” of the Covid vaccination and the Health Pass brings its share of conflicts. There are those who believe all the French Mainstream Media, BFMTV, LCI, CNews and all the other “liars,” and there are those who seek and want to know the truth… Who are commonly called “Complotists”.
There are those who believe in the good intentions of our leaders and our elected officials and there are those who realize that they are getting fat by shearing the wool off our backs…
There are the “Gentiles” who imagine that Life has no price and there are the “Others” for whom your life has a price and is calculated according to the amount of money they will be able to make on your back …. The Gentile can’t even imagine the darkness of the mind of the “Others”…
All this to tell you that one of my doctor friends brought me his testimony that I publish below:
A close doctor in Caen, convinced me that the vaccine was harmless, so I thought that it was perhaps a placebo lacking any biological effect.
So I went to get the vaccine without the slightest apprehension on Monday August 2.
From the very first night I felt very bad, waking up at 3 am soaked in sweat, oppression, rapid heart and frequent extrasystoles. And there was an unbearable smell coming from me.
The next day, I could hardly walk up two flights of stairs to my room, still with that strange body odor, very painful, and I was a bit oppressed.
This lasted about ten days, waking up every night in sweat, an unbearable smell, indescribable, a bit like if I had shared my bed with a wild animal (I have no other comparison).
These effects practically disappeared around August 15.
I am not surprised that there is damage and even deaths. I suppose that this spike protein is toxic, and that it changes the olfactory signature of individuals, the body odor. The effects I felt were not those of a vaccine, but of a toxic molecule, in variable quantities depending on the individual, the time of injection and various other parameters.
If I were still practicing general medicine, I would perform a biological analysis of my vaccinated patients after 2 or 3 days to look for these toxic effects:
– Creatinine: impact on renal function
– CRP: inflammation test
– Transaminases: liver inflammation test
– gGT: liver retention test
– Muscle enzymes: muscle damage (mitochondrial?)
– d-dimers and coagulation
This is a minimum, at the most basic level. Respiratory function and cardiovascular system should also be monitored (drop in pO2 or occurrence of rhythmic disorders).
My symptoms and clinical sense tell me that this injection has a morbid impact that has nothing to do with the immune system.
Published to The Liberty Beacon from EuropeReloaded.com
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.