Pfizer CEO Confronted At Davos Over COVID-19 Vaccine
“What About The Sudden Deaths?”
While attention is now firmly shifting towards the scandalous Covid-19 vaccine rollout (and top-down censorship campaign), Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla has been largely insulated from criticism by legacy media outlets…..
Canadian outlet Rebel News caught up with Bourla this week on the streets of Davos, where they peppered him with a list of uncomfortable questions.
As Rebel CEO Ezra Lavant writes:
You know, there are hundreds of “accredited” journalists here at the World Economic Forum — the biggest names in news, from CNN to the New York Times. But you have to understand: they’re all here as WEF members, not to hold the WEF to account. They’re on Pfizer’s team. They would never ask Pfizer a tough question.
I really don’t think their CEO knew what hit him today.
Here’s a full list of questions asked via Rebel News:
- When did you know that the vaccines didn’t stop transmission?
- How long did you know that without saying it publicly?
- Why did you keep it a secret that your vaccine did not stop transmission?
- You said it was 100% effective then 90% and 80%, then 70% — but now we know that vaccines do not stop transmission. Why did you keep that a secret?
- Is it time to apologize to the world? To give refunds back to the countries that poured all their money into a vaccine that doesn’t work?
- Are you ashamed of what you’ve done in the last couple of years?
- Are you proud of what you’ve done the past few years?
- You’ve made millions off the backs of people’s livelihoods, how does it feel to walk the streets as a millionaire on the backs of the regular person at home in Australia, in England and Canada?
- What do you think about on your yacht? What do you think about on your private jet?
- Are you worried about product liability?
- Are you worried about myocarditis?
- What about the sudden deaths?
- What do you ahve to say about young men dropping dead from heart attacks every day?
- Why won’t you answer these basic questions? No apology?
- Do you think you should be charged criminally for some of the behaviour you’ve been a part of?
- How much money have you personally made off the vaccine?
- How many boosters do you think it’ll take for you to be happy enough with your earnings?
- Who did you meet with here in secret?
- Will you disclose who you met with?
- Who did you pay commissions to?
- In the past, Pfizer has paid $2.3 billion in fines for deceptive marketing. Have you engaged in that same conduct again?
- Are you under investigation, like you were before, for deceptive marketing?
- If any other product in the world doesn’t work as promised, you get a refund. Should you not refund countries that pay billions for your ineffective vaccine?
- Are you only used to speaking to sympathetic media, is that why you don’t know how to answer questions?
And of course, Bourla answered none of them.
(TLB) published this article from ZeroHedge as compiled and written by Tyler Durden
Header featured image (edited) credit: Albert Bourla/orginal ZH article
Emphasis added by (TLB) editors
Stay tuned to …
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.