ER Editor: Readers may also be interested in this Global News (MSM warning) story regarding Chris Sky (Chris Saccoccia), who has had an arrest warrant issued against him in the same Canadian province, Manitoba (centre of the country), as Maxime Bernier. See Arrest warrant issued in Manitoba for Ontario anti-mask rally organizer Chris Sky.
Conservative politician Maxime Bernier was arrested on Friday in Manitoba, apparently for having violated provincial health provisions requiring personal quarantine and limiting outdoor gatherings to no more than 5 people as he was going about his provincial tour. He was arrested and let go, but with warnings about severe fines being imposed and further arrests. Barnier has stood firm in his comments, recognizing the violation of fundamental freedoms guaranteed under the Canadian Charter. See the following tweets:
Health restrictions are the perfect tool for extreme political censorship, as Alex Christoforou notes below.
Here are Alex Christoforou’s comments on the matter:
- It’s all about hobbling the competition, those critical of the government. Covid restrictions are the ideal justification.
- Bernier was arrested and then let go on Friday. He was on his Mad Max Manitoba Tour, and was due to go to Winnipeg on Saturday. He was charged under the public health act.
- First they censor the political opposition ONLINE, then they censor the opposition OFFLINE.
- These powers won’t be taken away from governments once the crisis has passed. It is a sign of things to come.
- If you organize events for BLM, or pro-government, left, Marxist events, you’re exempt and miraculously Covid won’t even spread at these events. But if you’re from the conservative right, you’ll be arrested and heavily fined.
- Once again, Canada is leading the way in the march toward a dystopian, globalist future.
‘I Will Not Surrender My Constitutional Rights’
Canada’s Bernier warned not to campaign. Faces $100,000 fine & more jail time
****News Topic 439*****
Published to The Liberty Beacon from EuropeReloaded.com
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.