CHANGE: Politicians throughout the ages have based and run their campaigns on the promises of change for the better. They make it a habit of pointing out every mistake (by their definition) their opponents have made. They research to the most minute detail, everything that upsets and angers their future constituents no matter how trivial and then it is blown way out of proportion to make their rival, or the incumbent look ignorant, incompetent, self-serving, arrogant. or down right evil. Our sitting president is no different, and is in fact a master of this technique. The issue here is where is the “change” promised?
CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN: Now don’t get me wrong there has been change, and we at TLB will be the first to acknowledge this. And the change has come in spades, just NOT the kind “you can believe in” and NOT the change promised.
We were promised these imperialistic wars would end, they have instead been extended and exacerbated with the US in more conflicts than at any point in our history.
We were promised our rights would be protected and preserved, but in fact they have been eroded and usurped on a scale unmatched.
We where promised our food (GMOs) would be labeled, something well over 90% of the population is asking for, but instead we see everything possible being done on a national level to preclude this from ever happening.
We were promised openness and accountability, and in reality what we have is the most secretive and closed administration I can remember in my lifetime with corruption and cronyism at an insane high.
This would be a monumental joke if it were not so detrimental and tragic to We The People. And the list goes on …
CREDIBILITY: This president has lost all credibility with a vast majority of We The People, including a sizable number of those who supported and voted for him … twice! Between him and the Congress, (about a 10% approval rating) we now have a government that is distrusted and unsupported by a majority of the population, and at a level unheard of in … forever! But the tyranny continues at an accelerated pace because at this point, what do they have to lose, certainly not their credibility!
FIRSTS: So we have determined that there has indeed been change, just not the change promised. But this president has, along with this change been the catalyst for more ‘firsts’ than any president is recent history.
TLB Contributor Dan Asmussen has compiled quite a list of these ‘Historic First’ that we wish to present it to you. What you are about to read is shocking for a sitting American president. TLB is NOT saying that past occupiers of this office are not guilty of the same, it is the degree or magnitude and the repercussions of these firsts on We The People that is staggering and in some cases catastrophic …
President Barack Obama’s Comprehensive List of Historic Firsts
By: Dan Asmussen, TLB Contributor.
• First President to preside over a cut to the credit rating of the United States government
• First President to violate Article 1 Section 9 of the Constitution by sitting as Chairman of the UN Security Counsel (a foreign post)
• First President to violate the Logan Act by sending his Secretary of Defense to attend the Bilderberg meeting
• First President to orchestrate the sale of murder weapons to Mexican drug cartels
• First President to issue unlawful “Recess-Appointments” over a long weekend — while the U.S. Senate remained in session (against the advice of his own Justice Department)
• First President to be Held in Contempt of Court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico
• First president to intentionally disable credit card security measures in order to allow over-the-limit donations, foreign contributions and other illegal fund-raising measures.
• First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the ‘Health Care Reform’ Law
• First President to halt deportations of illegal aliens and grant them work permits, a form of stealth amnesty roughly equivalent to “The DREAM Act”, which could not pass Congress
• First President to sign a law requiring all Americans to purchase a product from a third party
• First President to spend a Trillion dollars on ‘Shovel-Ready’ jobs — and later admit there was no such thing as Shovel-Ready jobs
• First President to sue states for requiring valid IDs to vote, even though the same administration requires valid IDs to travel by air
• First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters
• First President to sign into law a bill that permits the government to “hold anyone suspected of being associated with terrorism indefinitely, without any form of due process. No indictment. No judge or jury. No evidence. No trial. Just an indefinite jail sentence.”
• First President to bypass Congress and implement the DREAM Act through Executive Fiat
• First President to threaten insurance companies after they publicly spoke out on how Obamacare helped cause their rate increases
• First President to openly defy a Congressional Order not to share sensitive nuclear defense secrets with the Russian Government
• First President to threaten an auto company (Ford) after it publicly mocked bailouts of GM and Chrysler
• First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man into space
• First President to encourage racial discrimination and intimidation at polling places
• First President to have a law signed by an ‘Auto-pen’ without being “Present”
• First President to send $200 million to a terrorist organization (Hamas) after Congress had explicitly frozen the money for fear it would fund attacks against civilians
• First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it (Defense of Marriage Act)
• First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which State they are allowed to locate a factory
• First President to file lawsuits against the States he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN, etc.)
• First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago
• First President to fire an Inspector General of Americorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case
• First President to propose an Executive Order demanding companies disclose their political contributions to bid on government contracts
• First President to preside over America’s loss of its status as the world’s largest economy
• First President to allow Mexican police to conduct law enforcement activities on American soil
• First president to propose budgets so unreasonable that not a single representative from either party would cast a vote in favor (“Senate unanimously rejected President Obama’s budget last year in 0-97 vote”, Politico, “House Votes 414-0 to Reject Obama’s Budget Plan”)
• First President to play golf 90 or more times in his first three years in office
• First President to authorize the use of surveillance/attack drones on American citizens
• First President to authorize the use of deadly force against American citizens with no proof of wrongdoing, no criminal evidence, and no due process
• First President to violate the War Powers Act (Unilaterally executing American military operations in Libya without informing Congress in the required time period)
• First President to triple the number of warrant-less wiretaps of U.S. Citizens
• First President to refuse to tell the public what he did for eight (8) hours after being informed that a U.S. Ambassador was facing imminent death during a terror attack
• First President to lie about the reason for an Ambassador’s death, blaming it on an Internet Video rather than what he knew to be the case: the Al Qaeda-linked Terror Group Ansar al-Sharia
• First President to have an innocent filmmaker thrown in jail after lying about the cause for a deadly attack on U.S. Diplomats, using the filmmaker as a scapegoat
• First President to use the IRS to “Unfairly Target Political Enemies” as well as Jewish groups
• First President to unlawfully seize telephone records of more than 100 reporters to intimidate and/or bully them
• First President to witness a single cabinet Secretary commit multiple Hatch Act violations without acting, speaking out, disciplining or firing that person
• First President to have his Attorney General held in criminal contempt of Congress for his efforts to cover up Operation Fast and Furious, that killed over 300 individuals
• First President to claim Executive Privilege to shield a sitting Attorney General from a Contempt of Congress finding for perjury and withholding evidence from lawful subpoenas
• First President to sue States for enforcing voter ID requirements, which were previously ruled legal by the U.S. Supreme Court
• First President to increase surveillance of American Citizens under the Patriot Act by 1,000 percent in four years
• First President to demand a company hand over $20 Billion to one of his political appointees (BP Oil Spill Relief Fund)
• First President to publicly announce an enemies list (consisting of his opponents campaign contributors; and to use the instrumentality of government to punish those on the list)
• First President to attempt to block legally-required 60-day layoff notices by Government contractors due to his own cuts to defense spending — because the notices would occur before the election
• First President to send 80 percent of a $16 billion program (green energy) to his campaign bundlers and contributors, leaving only 20% to those who did not contribute
• First President to issue an Executive Order implementing a “Racial Justice System”, a system that tries to achieve “racially equivalent outcomes” for crimes
• First President to leak confidential IRS tax records to groups aligned politically with him for partisan advantage
• First President to use the EPA to punish political enemies and reward political allies
• First President to send millions in taxpayer dollars to his wife’s former employer
• First President to have his administration fund an organization tied to the cop-killing terrorist group, the Weather Underground
• First President to move America past the dependency tipping point, in which 51% of households now pay no income taxes
• First President to increase Food Stamp spending by more than 100% in less than four years
• First President whose economic policies have the number of Americans on disability exceed the population of New York
• First President to sue states for enforcing immigration laws passed by Congress
• First President to redistribute $26.5 billion of the taxpayers’ funds to his union supporters in the UAW
• First President to endanger the stability of the electric grid by shutting down hundreds of Coal-Fired plants without adequate replacement technologies
• First President to have his EPA repudiated by a Federal Judge for “Overstepping Its Powers” when they attempted to shut down coal operations in Appalachia
• First President to lie repeatedly to the American people about the murder of a U.S. Ambassador and three other diplomatic personnel for purely political reasons, rewriting a “Talking Points” Memo no fewer than a dozen times to avoid referencing a pre-planned terror attack
• First President to Leak Highly Classified Military and Intelligence Secrets to Hollywood In Order to Promote a Movie That Could Help His Reelection Campaign
• First President to Insert Himself into White House biographies of past Presidents
• First President to Golf 122 or More Times in His First Four-and-a-half Years in Office
• First President to be born in a foreign country (Kenya)
• First President to fraudulently obtain and use the social security number of a dead person
• First President to add more to the National Debt than ALL the previous President’s before him