ER Editor: We’re offering a segment of yesterday’s (April 1) edition of UK Column‘s broadcast for viewing (up to 16 minutes, 30 seconds).
People are beginning to ask sensible questions about Covid-19 STATISTICS – a whole variety of them.
- Mortality rates in your country for any given week: are they exceptional or normal? For the UK they’re quite normal.
- How many are dying globally directly due to COVID vs. other causes? (Global COVID-alleged deaths are insignificant in comparison.)
- Third World causes of death, which produce a far greater mortality rate, don’t seem to shut down anyone’s economy.
- Third World killers vs. First World killers all have their political promoters and strategies.
- German doctor, Dr. Bhakdi from Mainz university has issued a public letter with questions for Angela Merkel.
- In UK, COVID-19 as the cause of death is being falsely stated on death certificates. In cases investigated by the Italian health ministry, only 12% of them are correctly classified; the rest died from pre-existing conditions.
- The BBC is now raising questions about statistics being an inexact science. Yet they have been pumping out ‘correct’ figures and reporting policy decisions made on that basis.
- There are discrepancies in the UK between the number of tests done and the number claimed by the government.
- Media sources are even recognizing the Imperial College figures are wrong (NY Times, Fox News).
- Claims made by London’s ambulance service being inundated with calls (around 8,000) are actually nothing out of the ordinary for this time of year, and are not fact-checked by MSM for their ‘exceptionality’.
- Viewers have much more intelligent ways to collect meaningful health data on the dead than what we’re being told (see video).
- Germans are noting the stats are being massaged; this is happening in the UK and US, too.
Published to The Liberty Beacon from EuropeReloaded.com
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Leave a Reply