By Rick Wells | 5.20.2015
The Obama regime’s program to hijack and federalize every independent local law enforcement agency in our nation, with an eye towards their ultimate conversion into SS Style Obamanazis, is well underway.
The federal theatrics of convening panels providing “input” and “expert” advice on how to best correct a problem that only exists in the minds of the Marxists has been completed. The perception of a need and an urgency of response continue in the form of riots and there will certainly be more inner-cities torn to shreds in the pursuit of central control over the coming months.
The “recommendations” are already being implemented dictatorially, whether we like it or not by the rogue executive branch actively engaged in grabbing power. They act based upon the false justifications of perceived fairness and correcting past and current inequities, as well as accusations of racism, the premise for the insertion of federal thuggery under the guise of civil rights protections. The racism angle also provides the mechanism through which the feds can control the composition of local forces and their hiring practices, a critical factor in creating a regime-friendly force.
The executive branch has acquired a most powerful contrived and illegitimate tool in their arsenal. It’s one that Congress also owns but refuses to utilize. The executive branch recognizes its value and without hesitation employs the power of the purse. They have discovered how to purchase cooperation, in violation of the separation of powers, through the use of unconstitutionally acquired and dispensed tax money that they have no right to and no legitimacy in doling out in the first place. Money is distributed as a reward for compliance or withheld as punishment for acting constitutionally.
A Monday Brietbart.com article correctly highlighted some areas of concern in the Interim Report of The “President’s” Task Force on 21st Century Policing from a Second Amendment standpoint but that is not the only threat they pose. These “recommendations” were made with the intent to implement them and that reality should have every American reaching for their pitch forks and buckets of tar. But few are standing, most are silent. We’re allowing the communist thugs in power to acquire the force through which they will steal our republic. Some of those items which are crying out for immediate attention, with an emphasis on their abusive purposes are:
- Propaganda Powers – 1.2.1 ACTION ITEM: The U.S. Department of Justice should develop and disseminate case studies that provide examples where past injustices were publicly acknowledged by law enforcement agencies in a manner to help build community trust.
- Control of Police Force Composition and Loyalty or Bias- 1.8.1ACTION ITEM: The Federal Government should create a Law Enforcement Diversity Initiative designed to help communities diversify law enforcement departments to reflect the demographics of the community
- Control of Police Force Composition and Loyalty or Bias – 1.8.4ACTION ITEM: Discretionary federal funding for law enforcement programs could be influenced by that department’s efforts to improve their diversity and cultural and linguistic responsiveness.
- Intimidation and Coercion – 2.2.4 ACTION ITEM: Policies on use of force should also require agencies to collect, maintain, and report data to the Federal Government on all officer-involved shootings, whether fatal or nonfatal, as well as any in-custody death.
- Intimidation and Coercion – 2.7.2 ACTION ITEM: The Federal Government should create a mechanism for investigating complaints and issuing sanctions regarding the inappropriate use of equipment and tactics during mass demonstrations
- Political Control – 2.8 RECOMMENDATION: Some form of civilian oversight of law enforcement is important in order to strengthen trust with the community. Every community should define the appropriate form and structure of civilian oversight to meet the needs of that community.
- Political Control – 2.8.1 ACTION ITEM: The U.S. Department of Justice, through its research arm, the National Institute of Justice (NIJ), should expand its research agenda to include civilian oversight.
- Propaganda, Political Control, Mind Control – 3.1.1 ACTIONITEM: The Federal Government should support the development and delivery of training to help law enforcement agencies learn, acquire, and implement technology tools and tactics that are consistent with the best practices of 21st century policing.
- Political Control, Intimidation and Coercion, Obedience Enforcement – 3.3.1 ACTION ITEM: As part of the process for developing best practices, the U.S. Department of Justice should consult with civil rights and civil liberties organizations, as well as law enforcement research groups and other experts, concerning the constitutional issues that can arise as a result of the use of new technologies.
- Political Control, Intimidation and Coercion, Obedience Enforcement – 5.1 RECOMMENDATION: The Federal Government should support the development of partnerships with training facilities across the country to promote consistent standards for high quality training and establish training innovation hubs.
- Political Control, Intimidation and Coercion, Obedience Enforcement, Propaganda – 5.3.1 ACTION ITEM: Recognizing that strong, capable leadership is required to create cultural transformation, the U.S. Department of Justice should invest in developing learning goals and model curricula/training for each level of leadership
- Political Control, Intimidation and Coercion, Obedience Enforcement, Propaganda – 5.13 RECOMMENDATION: The U.S. Department of Justice should support the development and implementation of improved Field Training Officer programs.
Every example of this most egregious of federal abuses of power involves the illegitimate expenditure of financial resources in a totally inappropriate manner. They are unconstitutional acts of violations of the Tenth Amendment financed through innumerable violations of our founding principles, at every level of the federal leviathan.
The founders were very careful to construct our Constitution with offsetting controls between and within the branches. It is the responsibility of each segment of government, both federally and on the state level, to protect their own sanctity, to defend themselves against aggression by another entity within the government.
That is no longer being done by the Congress or at the state level. As a result, we have an opportunistic and destructive federal government misbehaving in the exact manner as our founders feared. If this is allowed to continue, we will surely fall into tyranny.
Our nation’s founders knew the threat and anyone with their eyes even halfway open should recognize it is active today in the form of an ongoing effort to overthrow our representative government. We have no true representation now but we are still being allowed to think we do because it benefits the hijackers.
Once they determine that that charade is no longer necessary, the reality of authoritarianism will be brutally unleashed upon theAmerican people, further domesticating many and eliminating those who stand against it. The mechanism through which the regime will exert that brutal totalitarian control is that which they are creating through these very actions. This is tyranny unfolding.
Rick Wells is a conservative writer who recognizes that our nation, our Constitution and our traditions are under a full scale assault from multiple threats. Please “Like” him on Facebook, “Follow” him on Twitter or visit www.rickwells.us & www.truthburgers.com
Leave a Reply