Mercury Toxicity: Has it caused one of the worst health crises in American history?
By TLB Contributor: Anna Rodgers
“We found out that the Thimeresol would be toxic down to – not grams, not mg’s, not mcgs, but nano grams – parts per billion – which was almost unbelieveable. This was published in the American Journal Medical Society, in the New York Academy Sciences and in the Journal For the Chemical Speciality Manufactures Association and it didn’t make wave, there wasn’t even a ripple – no one seemed to care.” – Dr Frank P Engley PhD – Blue Ribbon Panel Member 1948 AMA meeting regarding Thimeresol’s concerns
During the past two decades, the diagnosis of autism occurring in children has risen dramatically from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 68 and our scientific community is no closer to determining a cause. But one thing they automatically do is emphatically deny a possible link between autism cases and something found in our vaccines.
Trace Amounts see trailer here: is a riveting new documentary being released worldwide on April, 1st 2015. It’s the true story of Eric Gladen’s painful journey through mercury poisoning that he believes resulted from a thimerosal-loaded tetanus shot. At the age of 29, he became diagnosed as an adult with autism-like symptoms. His experience spurred him on an urgent quest for the truth about the role of mercury poisoning in the Autism epidemic.
While the medical and scientific community -who follow direct orders from the CDC -pointblank refuses to admit that there is a link between mercury toxicity and autism -this film exposes some very incriminating evidence that they are actually very aware of its ability to trigger autism.
Many scientific studies have proven that mercury toxicity can cause the exact same symptoms as autism -so you can bet the CDC simply does not want you to see this film. With billions of dollars at stake -and a reputation built on the public’s trust -the CDC can’t afford to have you find out what is happening.
Eric and the film’s other director, Shiloh Levine, traveled around the USA interviewing scientists, reporters, doctors, and various experts about Thimeresol in our vaccines. Eric specifically wanted to know: was his thimeresol-loaded Tetanus vaccine the sole cause of his massive decline in health?
After receiving the vaccine back in 2004 Eric’s physical and mental health quickly went into a terrible downward spiral; he realized he was incredibly sensitive to noise and to light, he hallucinated and had trouble sleeping. He also could not keep still, was shaking regularly and he became extremely anxious.
Eric had gone from being a healthy, fully functioning adult, to an adult with symptoms like that of autism. How could this happen?
Could it be the exact same concern many parents also have? That the thimeresol in the vaccines was the main cause of their children’s decline in health?
What Trace Amounts Exposes
This 94 minute film leaves you absolutely reeling with the undeniable evidence behind the dangers of thimeresol and the deliberate cover-up of it’s toxic effects which were discovered early on by many scientists.
Whilst I urge you to see it for yourself, I have highlighted some of the main issues it covers:
- Thimeresol’s dark history
- Why it was removed from pet vaccines, but not removed from human vaccines
- Eli Lilly’s ‘safety study’ of thimeresol – 22 people with meningitis had injections of thimeresol; 22 died most within a day of receiving the injection; despite this, Eli Lilly concluded that thimeresol had a ‘very low toxicity for humans’
- Mercury is the second most toxic substance to humans, second to plutonium
- EPA states that 2 ppb is the maximum safe level for drinking water; 200 ppb found in water (e.g. a lake or swimming pool) would be classified as hazardous waste; in most vaccines containing thimeresol there is an amount of 50,000 ppb.
- Despite CDC saying mercury has been removed from vaccines, thimeresol is still found in flu, meningitis and tetanus vaccines
- Most vaccines for third-world countries still contain thimeresol
- The synergistic toxicity with mercury- and aluminium-containing vaccines is exponentially more harmful to humans
- Thimeresol was studied back in the 1940’s for it’s efficiency as an antibacterial preservative – it was proven to be poor and neurotoxic – Eli Lilly were told of about this, but did nothing
- Other studies showed that mice were killed when injected with vaccines containing thimeresol; Eli Lilly did nothing
- Thimeresol does not need to be used in single vaccines, only in the multi-dose shots
- Dr. Andrew Wakefield in his Lancet study only ever hinted at a link and suggested the use of single vaccines till further evidence was made conclusive; many studies from around the world have now replicated and proven his theory
- The Homeland Security Act was secretly brought in to protect Eli Lilly and other vaccine companies from being sued for any problems related to thimeresol or any other ingredients found in vaccinations
- Autism can be successfully treated with chelation therapy, nutritional supplements, and dietary changes, often leading to the diagnosis eventually being “removed”
“I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics. The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism. Decisions were made regarding which findings to report after the data were collected, and I believe that the final study protocol was not followed.” – William Thompson PhD Co- Author of CDC studies carried out to ‘prove’ the link between vaccines and autism was unfounded.
The Experts Interviewed in Trace Amounts
- Paul Offit, MD
- Dan Burton – Retired Congressman
- Dan Olmstead – Reporter
- Andrew Cutler – PhD Scientist
- Brian Hooker – Researcher & Bioengineer
- Professor Boyd Haley
- Sander Greenland – Professor of Epidemiology
- Dr. Mark Geier – Physician and Researcher
- David Kirby Investigative Journalist
- Dr. Frank B Engley PhD Scientific Researcher
CDC Chief Admits That Vaccines Trigger Autism
“Now, we all know that vaccines can occasionally cause fevers in kids. So if a child was immunized, got a fever, had other complications from the vaccines. And if you’re predisposed with the mitochondrial disorder, it can certainly set off some damage. Some of the symptoms can be symptoms that have characteristics of autism.” – Julie Gerberding, present head of Merck’s vaccine division speaking to Sanjay Gupta of CNN when she was still head of the CDC. This was regarding the Hannah Poling case where a court awarded her family damages concluding that her vaccines did cause her autism.
A Collective Evolution Call To Action: What Can We Do
We can bring about change through spreading awareness about this film. Trace Amounts is currently touring around the USA, please view the ‘join us’ film above and then click here to find out if it comes near your town. You can arrange a screening with friends and family.
In the wake of the CDC Whistleblower case, and the subsequent mainstream media blackout, many people agree: Trace Amounts could not have come at a better time.
The producers of this film have put up some awesome videos and links to many of the studies mentioned which will enable you to take a further look into this controversial issue and decide for yourself: is thimeresol causing autism?
Are You Or Your Family Suffering From Mercury Toxicity?
A non-invasive oral swab test can be done in the privacy of your own home with the toxyscreen.com mercury and lead test. This painless test is taken from inside the mouth and behind the lower lip. It’s so gentle it can be done while a child is sleeping -causing far less stress for you and your infant than that of a blood test. While Trace Amounts is mainly concerned with mercury poisoning, many heavy metals are causing unprecedented health problems in humans and, most concerningly, our children. Take a look at the full profile test that also screens for levels of cadmium and arsenic. Synergistic toxicity is a huge health problem.