White House Occupant Reads Teleprompter, Desperately Attempting to Spin Horrific Policy Outcomes
The White House occupant appeared to deliver remarks on some key issues that are catastrophic to the long-term goals of the leftist administration.
First, let’s be clear; there’s no-way the Chicago control agents would allow the installed occupant to speak on any issue, publicly, that was not a direct and measurable threat to their long-term goals.
The remarks by Joe Biden are carefully scripted to diffuse political damage that is pending as a direct outcome of the executed policies.
The risks and remarks are in the following order:
(1) Gas Prices – The JoeBama energy policy is “necessarily” making fuel prices at the pump jump dramatically. The teleprompter is loaded with disinformation to place the blame for higher gas prices upon a pipeline hack, which JoeBama intentionally points out is a private sector issue – that now needs government intervention as part of his infrastructure program. This nuanced shift is clearly part of the Chicago maneuver toward socialist control of all levels of energy development and distribution.
The political risk is obvious. Massive increases at the gas pump will hit the middle class extremely hard. Democrats are to blame for these gas prices and they are worried about the political fallout. Ergo, JoeBama is told to read his script.
(2) Mass Unemployment and Terrible Jobs Numbers – The COVID bailout has created massive incentives for people not to return to work. It is only not a laziness and comfortable dependency issue, it is also an economic decision. Low wage workers can make more sitting at home getting unemployment to combine with their COVID bailout money than they can returning to work.
The political risk is again obvious. As overall policy destroys the middle class in favor of Wall Street, multinational corporations and the investment class, it doesn’t take an economist to see the dependency model creates a disincentive. The Chicago crew is concerned about the backlash from obvious economics. The teleprompter is loaded with obtuse talking points that deflect and deny this reality. Additionally, the teleprompter message to blue states lets them know more money is coming into their coffers; so hold the line.
(3) Unemployment and Dependency policy – As the American electorate see in their daily lives how massive government spending is creating both inflation and a lack of good jobs, the Chicago team need JoeBama to say publicly that people need to go back to work. The optics and narrative are good, but they run counter to the incentives that are contained in the policy. JoeBama knows reality will drive the behavior, not his “must take the jobs” word salad. The words are for sheeple and media to deflect.
(4) Pushing the Vaccine – The vaccination issue is a toxic problem as people start to realize the government is talking out of both sides of its mouth. At the same time the Chicago crew is using every narrative distribution network to push the vaccine, claiming it is safe, OSHA is telling employers that all mandated vaccination side-effects must be recorded as “workplace injuries”.
If the un-tested, non-FDA approved vaccine is safe, then why are employers being held liable for vaccine side-effects? Think about it. This is the actual text of the new question and answer on the OSHA website:
“If I require my employees to take the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of their employment, are adverse reactions to the vaccine recordable?
“If you require your employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment (i.e., for work-related reasons), then any adverse reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine is work-related. The adverse reaction is recordable if it is a new case under 29 CFR 1904.6 and meets one or more of the general recording criteria in 29 CFR 1904.7.” (link)
The downstream consequences of this double-speak are very predictable. Employment lawyers are going to have a field day against employers who force the vaccination; yet the federal government is telling employers to force the vaccination. You can smell the crippling lawsuits cooking from over the horizon.
The bottom line is simple…. The Democrats can see a political backlash coming that is going to overwhelm them. No amount of spin or manipulative talking points will change the outcome of the reality people are feeling. Massive increases in gas prices combined with massive inflation is the exact policy outcome from Jimmy Carter. The Chicago crew is trying to find a way out of the blast zone for what is coming….
(TLB) Published this article as written and compiled by Sundance at The Conservative Tree House
About The Conservative Treehouse
Our Mission at The Conservative Treehouse is to be the premier assembly of freedom loving people. To that end we commit to:
(1) The highest standard of stewardship for our fellowship.
(2) Being intolerant of hate and division.
(3) Uphold faith in the purposes of a loving God; however you perceive him to be.
(4) Affirm the inherent dignity, value and right to privacy of our members.
(5) The accurate dissemination of truth; without fear or apology, because ultimately the Truth Has No Agenda.
Header featured image (edited) credit: Reuters
Stay tuned to …
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Leave a Reply