Who owns the land? Some facts you should know!
Guest Writer, ZenGardner.com
The refugee crisis has reached epic proportion as millions of uprooted, displaced humans, fleeing their homelands either due to economic, political or war-related causes; without homes, jobs, or access to food, medicine or education which is the birthright of all human beings. These same vulnerable people are also falling victim to thriving human smuggling and trafficking rings…the new slavery.
While the EU blathers over camps, quotas, repatriation (a death sentence for some) and the farcical military options of blowing up boats and “smashing” the trafficking rings (as if that would make the problem go away), none of them have offered any satisfactory and humane solutions.
Nor will they do so, for until serious discussions include topics such as paying reparations to the countries they have destroyed, taking responsibility for failed neo-colonial projects, stopping the endless imperialist wars, or radically reviewing the policies of land use and wealth redistribution, the pitifully inadequate “band aid” solutions, slapped over the gaping wounds of the world will simply refuse to adhere.
While discussing the fate of these unfortunate people (which tomorrow could be any of us), the words “overcrowding’, ‘overpopulation’, ‘scarcity” are the frequently used mantras, tossed around by politicians, such as David Cameron, among others, who fear a backlash from their angry citizens. The people are weary; forced into the “multicultural” experiment, angry at involvement in unpopular wars in Iraq, Syria and Libya, and struggling to pay off bank loans and mortgages that can double the cost of their already overpriced housing, among many other concerns.
So, are the words “scarcity” “overcrowding” and “overpopulation” the real issues, or are we missing the point here? And are these (now loaded) words being used to goad us into accepting a heinous plan to ” reduce the population” in order to “save the planet?” Possibly the following, sometimes surprising, information will help to bust open the myth of ” Scarcity”
Here are some facts about land use in the UK. (Much of this may apply, with local variations to the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia and NZ).
- 90% of British people live in urban areas. That accounts for 3 million out of 60 million acres. The remaining 57 million acres?
- Regarding the question of ownership it is necessary to understand that ALL land in the UK legally belongs to “The Crown”. One might assume that this refers to the ruling monarchy. It doesn’t.
- “The Crown” is a private corporation owned by a small group of the world’s wealthiest people, directed by a committee of 12 men, from “The City” approximately 1 square mile at the heart of London.
- “The City” is an Independent State. It is NOT part of England, London or the UK at all. It has its own flag, laws, courts and police. It pays NO taxes. It is a sovereign state.
- It is the financial power centre of the world, dominated by the Rothschild (Zionist) controlled Bank of England, which is the centre of the worlds fraudulent debt based monetary system. “The City” includes the London Stock Exchange, ALL British Banks, 385 foreign bank branches and 70 US banks.
- “The City” also houses all major media and publishing monopolies
- “The City” is the Headquarters of World Freemasonry
- The Rothschild zionist banking cartel maintains control of the Global monetary system through BIS, Bank of International Settlements, IMF and World Bank, as well as the Federal Reserve in the American colony, (yes, it still is).
- They determine values of all currencies, and control world affairs, including the manufacture and supply of weapons, arming both sides of a conflict, supplies of food, medicine and raw materials, as well as social engineering projects, wars, regime changes, population control (via)mass vaccination, geoengineering climate change etc.
- Since the Crown owns ALL land in Britain, according to their legal fiction, ALL British citizens are tenants on the land. Property may be purchased leasehold (limited duration) or freehold (unlimited duration), but BOTH of these terms are legal doublespeak (according to medieval feudal laws that they have enacted upon us) denoting tenure NOT ownership.
- These laws were established in 1066 to enforce a feudal system to uphold The Crown superiority and ultimate rights of ownership. Citizens (“serfs”) may hold the title of a deed, but according to their legal fiction, this denotes a lease, not ownership.
- The size and price of housing is based on the myth of “scarcity” maintained by relentless propaganda to inflate prices by those who stand to reap massive profits (and ensure that many people spend their lives struggling to repay debt incurred by mortgages and bank loans with their hard earned wealth).
But back to the 57 million square acres of land – the agricultural plot – “unaccounted for”.
Enter, Strange Fact 1 Land registries should record the names of those who own titles or deeds to the land but they do not. The information has been deliberately concealed.
Strange fact 2: A doomsday book that actually records land holding with names and acreage, has (been) disappeared.
In 1873, the publication of this book revealed that 4% of the population owned deeds to the total land mass of the UK. The 4% consist of the descendants of the aristocratic ruling elite, the feudal landowners variously titled Barons, Dukes, Earls, Viscounts and Lords, while 96% of the population owned nothing at all.
Some shifts have taken place until the present time, with over 50% of the population now owning titles to something, mostly their own dwelling, but almost entirely within the urban 3 million acres.
Until today, the identity of those holding titles to 40 – 50% of the remaining rural land remains unknown.
Some of these great landowners hold private estates of up to a quarter of a million acres, way beyond all possible needs of one family, some of which they may rent, or lease for farming or property development, and some of which will be kept for their own recreational purposes, hunting, fishing and the like. (Just for the sake of visualization and comparison , an acre being just over half the size of a football pitch, a quarter of a million acres is enough land to theoretically house a minimum of quarter of a million people very comfortably…putting paid to the myth of land scarcity).
They do not pay any taxes on these lands.
Land- related taxes paid by the 96% urban dwellers (originally intended to subsidize poor farmers) have now become a yearly handout to the rich landowners(!)
The British Government has so far refused to release the subsidy figures.
The Scottish government revealed that the 50 richest landowners received an average of 3 million pounds sterling each (from the pockets of the people) over 10 years.
Whether known, fully or partially understood or not, The establishment of the legalised fiction of Ownership of all land by the Crown corporation indicates that the feudal system of landowners and landless peasants (serfs or slaves) is still in operation, which in turn, enables the usury- based monetary system to operate successfully (for them).
To exit the matrix, it is necessary to understand it, for the power of the Matrrix lies in the fact that most people are completely deceived and deluded by it. Without understanding their cunning, subtle or hidden moves, their power to deceive and subtly shift colours like a chameleon, means that the unaware will easily fall into the trap again and again.
It gets worse. The CITY is part of a Triad.
The City, the Vatican and the District of Columbia in Washington DC are all independent sovereign states operating beyond the jurisdiction of the hosting countries, having their own flags, laws, courts and police.
While Americans are aghast at repeated violations of the US constitution by the US government, it would be wise to remember that legally, the District of Columbia is NOT under the jurisdiction of the US constitution.
Neither the government of the USA or the British Monarchy can act independently of them, rather the monarchy act as agents of the Crown.
Together they constitute one, interlocking empire “The Empire of the City”. The Empire has its own flag, with three stars, symbolizing the three “states”. They control the entire world:
- Economically, through “The City” of London.
- Militarily, through Washington D.C.
- Spiritually through the Vatican.
They operate in lockstep.
So how does any of this relate to the refugee crisis?
To solve the refugee crisis we must implement the following steps, basically overturning the power of The Empire of the City:
1. Stop the war machine of the Empire of the City, which is running at full speed destroying sovereign states. Today it is the Middle East. If the warmongers have their way, tomorrow it will be Iran, Russia and China and the refugee problem will be increased not tenfold but a hundredfold.
2. Discussions of camps, quotas or repatriation (which is often impossible) should be considered only the most preliminary and temporary emergency measure. It cannot possibly be considered a viable solution.
3. Start to demand reparations from the NATO governments for the unspeakable damage done to countries like Iraq or Libya, both thriving states that have been bombed to ruin in fraudulent wars. If people can rebuild their lives in their homelands, why would they suffer extreme hardship and risk their lives to come to European shores? By reparations I mean compensation for all the damage to property and lives as well as returning the money and assets stripped from those countries, (not fat rebuilding contracts for the colonizers)
4. To open public discussion at all levels on the wealth redistribution and land rights. No corporation, banker, monarch, political figure, billionaire or aristocratic descendant of a feudal lord can claim the ultimate ownership of the land, which rightfully rests with the one who created it, the Supreme Creator, by whatever name one wishes to apply to that entity. All human beings, by birthright, can claim the right to own a home in accordance with genuine needs from where they can work, individually or in partnership with others to build their lives in a way that does not impinge on the rights of others. Additional land could be made available to those with the ingenuity, vision and capacity to develop it into projects which genuinely benefit the society as well as themselves, while giving due care to the environment. The era of feudalism, long outdated, is about to be dismantled. The legal fiction permitting the lands of the Middle East to also eventually become “property of the Crown” cannot be allowed to happen.
In the Green Book of Colonel Muammar Gaddafi (yes the Gaddafi the West loves to hate) it states:
“The house is a basic need of both the individual and the family, therefore is should not be owned by others“.
He believed that no-one should have to pay rent. He promised that all Libyans would be housed before he housed his own parents. He kept his promise, although his own father died before he was able to house him. Moreover, to encourage food self-sufficiency, the government provided farm land, a tractor, seedlings and livestock free of charge to anyone who wanted to start a farming business.
The land is no-ones private property. Rather, everyone has the right to exploit it……but within the limits of fulfilling their needs”
The Green Book
Social preceptor P.R. Sarkar highlights the fact that the ultimate ownership of the land is the Supreme Creator, but that all people have rights to access and utilise it for fulfillment of their individual and family needs, as well as for the good of the society. He envisioned that wise, aware and awakened collective human management would draw forth its abundance and benevolent potential, for the good of all.
It is up to us to ensure that future generations inherit the abundance of Earth, as a shared resource, and that the false meme of “scarcity”, and “overpopulation” be blown apart as the myths they are. The outdated feudal system of landowners and tenants along with its attendant usury based economy are destined for the dustbin of history, where they belong.
Who owns Britian? Kevin Cahill (Published in The New Statesman)
Who or What is the Crown? John Hardon
See featured article here:
TLB recommends that you read other pertinent artices at: