The Liberty Beacon

The Liberty Beacon

 
» HEALTH
 
 

HEALTH

CDC-whistleblower-vaccine-Fraud-study

Health Impact News Editor

The Autism Media Channel has released another video from CDC Whistleblower Dr. William Thompson, confessing to the fact that he was asked by his boss to lie, and that he’s now “stopped lying.”

In the video, Thompson states that the CDC has “become paralyzed” over the vaccine-autism issue. He states that the whole branch of the vaccine division is “becoming more paralyzed, with less and less being done.”

This failure by the CDC to investigate why vaccines cause autism in some children has “put the research 10 years behind” according to Thompson.  He states that “because the CDC has not been transparent, we missed 10 years of research.”

Thompson goes on to state that we need Congress to come in and look at all the data related to vaccines and autism that has been previously withheld by the CDC, and have an independent contractor look at it. Thompson makes it clear that he is ready to testify before Congress, if asked to do so.

The Autism Action Network has setup a website where people can take action and ask Congress to act and investigate the CDC fraud.

Previous Stories on the CDC Whistleblower

TLB: All titles are active links, please read more:

How the Government has Earned $3.5 BILLION from the Claim that Vaccines Don’t Cause Autism

CDC’s Purchase of $4 Billion of Vaccines a Conflict of Interest in Overseeing Vaccine Safety

CDC Autism Scandal: Tsunami of Anger is Brewing and About to Explode

Former Staff Lead on Original Congressional Investigation Looking at Vaccine Injuries Speaks Out on CDC Fraud

CDC Director of Immunization Safety Admits Bias and Withholding Data Linking Vaccines to Autism

MSM Marginalizes CDC Whistleblower Story on Vaccine-Autism Coverup

CDC Whistleblower: Mercury in Vaccines Given to Pregnant Women Linked to Autism

CDC Responds: Admits Omitting Vaccine Data Linking Vaccines to Higher Rates of Autism

CDC Whistleblower Emerges: Admits Coverup on Vaccine Link to Autism

CDC Whistleblower: CDC Covered Up MMR Vaccine Link to Autism in African American Boys

CDC Caught Hiding Data Showing Mercury in Vaccines Linked to Autism

More Coverage:

The Vaccine Autism Cover-up: How One Doctor’s Career was Destroyed for Telling the Truth

Dr. Brian Hooker: Father of Vaccine-damaged Child and His Relentless Pursuit to Expose Fraud at the CDC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TLB recommends you visit: Health Impact News for more great/pertinent articles and information.

See featured article and read comments here: http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/cdc-whistleblower-dr-thompson-ive-stopped-lying-willing-to-testify-on-vaccine-fraud/

 

 

Baby and Vaccine

TLB Presents a Rebuttal to the article “Vaccinations: It’s Not YOUR Choice” Published on SCARY MOMMY

Preface By: Roger Landry (TLB)

Ignorance can be forgiven…but Self-Imposed Stupidity or Complicity Cannot!

If you are willing to preach to a position or belief, stating it to be a fact, but having made no attempt to ever learn the actual facts, either through education or personal research … you are a danger to those you preach to, and that is a fact.

The garbage being spewed in this published article, denigrating loving, caring and obviously concerned parents on their learned position not to vaccinate their children, is based on false and corrupted propaganda, concerning a topic the author obviously has never taken the time to personally investigate. Stating an emotional opinion is one thing, but she stands on her soapbox and masquerades as a purveyor of the truth and fact, choosing to intentionally influence concerned parents on a topic which can have serious ramifications, including life or death circumstances, for them and their children. This either makes her blatantly and arrogantly ignorant … or … Hmmm how much is Big Pharma paying for this …?

To the Author:

Do you even know what shedding is ? (this alone will blow huge holes in your argument)

Are you aware of the hidden and falsified data by your trusted CDC, or the many vaccine-related dangers, all backed by a large and growing (daily) amount of peer-reviewed science?

Are you aware of foreign countries banning certain vaccines (still administered to Americans) because of extreme harmful or fatal reactions?

Are you aware of the massive, harm perpetrated on all afflicted by this mechanism on a global scale in the last decade alone? The numbers are staggering and hidden from the American public who don’t make it a point to research … but something the parents you denigrate so viciously, obviously did?

The obvious answer to all these questions is a resounding NO … or again  … how big is that paycheck?

I can say without hesitation or doubt, that you have never experienced any vaccine related tragedy or horror, and for that I am grateful … even for one such as yourself, or your article would never have been written.

So for all those who do listen to the baseless lies and blatantly corrupt propaganda you parrot, for all those you do influence, are you willing to suffer their pain or personal nightmare when a catastrophe befalls them … I am seriously willing to bet NOT. So you are either a person of no conscience, or … again that paycheck must be very good to alleviate your weighted down conscience.

I find the sheer lack of compassion or responsibility displayed in this article an affront to concerned and loving parents everywhere. The obvious lack of knowledge and conscience displays unbridled arrogance, and borders on insanity!

I can only hope the author of the concerned article will read this and finally learn something about the subject she so obviously knows little to nothing about, and this wakes her up to her destructive and irresponsible crusading before it is responsible for more unnecessary suffering. Suffering she will never know of, or have to share in …

So I have had my rant and now I will turn the floor over to my esteemed colleague and TLB staff writer Christina England to bring the referenced science to bear in a fashion only she can do.

Please read on …

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Referenced Science & Commentary by: Christina England

Rarely do I see an article that makes me as mad as this one.

As I read through the ill-informed garbage written in this short article, my blood began to boil.

Let me explain:

The mother, who calls herself Alison, wrote:

“To vaccinate or not to vaccinate is NOT a personal choice.

A personal choice does not affect hundreds, thousands of people, entire communities. Making a choice to not vaccinate because you are afraid of autism, and saying it’s personal and you’re entitled to that choice, is simply wrong.”

To emphasize her point, she listed several life choices that ‘she says’ parents have the right to choose for their child. She wrote:

“Breastfeeding or not breastfeeding, is a personal choice.

Which school your child goes to, is a personal choice.

Deciding to raise your child gender-free, is a personal choice.

Homeschooling is a personal choice.

Which church/synagogue/temple/mosque you attend, is a personal choice.”

She is absolutely correct of course because all of the above are personal choices.

However, here are a few more personal choices that she forgot to add.

Allowing your child to continually eat junk food, is a personal choice.

Allowing your child to play unsupervised in a public play area, is a personal choice.

Allowing your child to play computer games for many hours on end, is a personal choice.

Allowing your child to watch inappropriate television programs, is a personal choice.

So, what exactly is her point? Oh yes, I remember it is her next sentence:

“Vaccination is NOT a personal choice, and should never be, ever”

My answer to this is as follows:

Why should a child, who has reacted extremely badly to a previous vaccination, be made to have further vaccines?

Why should a Muslim parent, be forced to have their baby vaccinated with a vaccine such as rotavirus, a vaccine known to contain the DNA from pigs? http://www.nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-News/May-2010/Vaccine-Safety-Critics-Call-For-RotaTeq-Vaccine-Re.aspx

Why should a Catholic parent be forced to have their baby vaccinated with a vaccine containing aborted fetal tissue? http://www.rtl.org/prolife_issues/LifeNotes/VaccinesAbortion_FetalTissue.html

Why should a child who is severely allergic to peanuts be forced to have continual vaccinations containing peanut oil? http://www.drpalevsky.com/articles_pages/346_Peanut_Oil_in_Vaccines_Since%20the_1960s.asp

Why should a child severely allergic to yeast be forced to have vaccinations containing yeast?

Ian Gromowski was a baby born severely allergic to bakers yeast and given the Hepatitis B vaccine at birth. Hepatitis B vaccine is one of the many vaccinations containing bakers yeast. As a consequence of being given this lethal vaccine, Ian’s tiny body began to swell up like a balloon.

He died an agonizing death after each and every one of his organs shut down, one by one. http://www.ageofautism.com/2009/02/managing-editors-note-below-is-the-story-of-iam-gromowski-a-boy-who-lived-47-days-after-his-hepatitis-b-vaccination-thank.html

Ian’s tiny body swelled to three times the size after receiving the Hepatitis B vaccine.

Vacc 1

Moving on to the Next Section of Alison’s Article

Alison carried on her ill-informed rant, by stating:

“Even if I believe vaccinations are linked to autism (and I do not because it IS NOT, there are PLENTY of studies to prove that), I’ll take autism over death any day. I’ll take that chance with my children. I can work with autism.”

Obviously, she must have missed the countless articles and media reports on CDC whistleblower Dr. William Thompson revealing that thirteen years ago, the CDC manipulated data, in a desperate attempt to cover up that African American boys vaccinated with the MMR vaccine before 36 months of age, suffered from a higher rate of autism. http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/2014/08/18/whistleblower-cdc-knew-in-2003-of-higher-autism-rate-in-african-american-boys-receiving-mmr-shot-before-36-months/

It appears that she has not read crucial British and Japanese data showing that the autism rates rose and fell in direct proportion to the number of children vaccinated each year. http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/2009/06/03/japvaxautism/

Alison wrote that she would “take autism over death any day” because she could work with autism. I would love to see her try to work with a severe case of autism. Here is a video clip of what life is really like caring for a severely autistic child on a daily basis.

Many autistic children have other disorders interweaving with their autism. These are called tapestry disorders. http://www.amazon.com/Reweaving-Autistic-Tapestry-Aspergers-Syndrome/dp/1853027480

Many suffer from ADHD, Dyspraxia, Dyslexia, OCD, Tics and digestion problems. Many wear diapers their entire life, never speak or communicate. Many self-harm and are incredibly violent. The majority of them suffer from irrational fears from particular colors and sounds, causing them immense terror and anguish in everyday situations.

Contrary to what Alison believes, vaccinations can cause babies to die.

Vacc 2

Stacy died just one week after her first vaccination, leaving her twin sister Lesly behind. https://www.facebook.com/372638272814622/photos/a.380819555329827.86776.372638272814622/492567110821737/?type=1

Vaccine 1

Baby Cameron died just days after receiving multiple vaccinations and then, to add insult to injury, his father was falsely accused of shaken baby syndrome. http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/Vaccines/Sbs.aspx

In March 2011, Neil Z. Miller wrote that in the USA more than 2,000 babies died after receiving pneumococcal and Hib vaccines and yet nothing whatsoever was done. He reported that whilst these vaccines were suspended in Japan after just four deaths, the news of over 2000 deaths in the USA was barely even reported. http://www.naturalnews.com/031820_vaccinations_babies.html#

For even more evidence I urge Alison to read the following work by Dr. Viera Scheibner, to educate herself on the dangers of vaccinations.

Dr. Viera Scheibner articles:

Dr. Viera Scheibner has written hundreds of well-referenced informative articles and papers, based on tens of thousands of pages in the mainstream medical literature (Lancet, NEJM, JAMA, BMJ etc.)

Dr. Viera Scheibner, PhD has written and published two books on the adverse effects of vaccinations:

Vaccination, a Medical Assault on the Immune System (1993, ISBN 0 646 15124 X)

Behavioural Problems in Childhood, the Link to Vaccination (2002, ISBN 0-9578007-0-3)

Additionally she has written numerous articles as well as many concise ‘Rapid Responses’ to articles published by British Medical Journal. Desiree Rover http://www.desireerover.nl/vaccinaties/dr-viera-scheibner-articles/

For extra reading she may wish to read a letter written to the UK government in 1980 from Professor Gordon T. Stewart to Mr. P. Allen, the Secretary to the Committee on Safety of Medicine, accusing them of withholding evidence on the dangers of vaccination from the public.

Page 1 – of his actual letter.

http://www.profitableharm.com/Professor%20Gordon%20Stewart%20letter%20to%20P%20Allen%20-%20Committee%20on%20Safety%20of%20Medicines.html

Page 2

http://www.profitableharm.com/Professor%20Gordon%20Stewart%20letter%20Page%20Two.html

Page 3

http://www.profitableharm.com/page3.html

If Alison still feels that vaccinations are safe, then I urge her to read Dr. Lucija Tomljenovic’s paper titled, “Aluminum and Alzheimer’s Disease: After a Century of Controversy, Is there a Plausible Link?” where she states:

“Thus, vaccine-derived Al (Aluminum) would have a much greater potential to induce neurological damage than that obtained through diet. It is true that vaccines are not administered on a daily basis; however, they are administered frequently during the most critical period of brain development (Table 6) [38, 111, 122]. Further concern about neurotoxicity risks from Al vaccine adjuvants is warranted by the fact that even adults may be susceptible to adverse effects from these compounds [123–128]. In addition, injection of Al hydroxide in amounts relevant to human vaccine exposure, leads to motor neuron death, increase in brain inflammatory markers, impairments in motor function, and decrements in spatial memory in young outbred CD-1 male mice.”
[87, 129].” http://www.j-alz.com/issues/23/vol23-4.html

Alison continued her article by stating that:

“You don’t get to decide that for me. But when you say, I choose not to vaccinate and it is my right! – you are deciding for me, and thousands of other parents and their children. You are exposing your children and mine to diseases that should no longer be here. You are exposing elderly folks and yes, even adults whose childhood vaccinations have weakened (and yes, you can get boosters, go get them now), to these diseases. You are taking away children, parents, and grandparents away from their families. That is your personal choice? No, it is not.”

Here we see a mother repeating the government, medical and pharmaceutical industries mantra. How can an unvaccinated child be a danger to a vaccinated child? If the vaccines worked, which they do not, the vaccinated child would be safe because they would be fully protected. Alison continued her rant by adding:

“Have you seen a five week old in ICU because of whooping cough? Have you seen them hooked up to machines and drips, fighting to live? They wouldn’t even have to be there if their siblings had been vaccinated, and not passed it on to their innocent little brother or sister (and this is a true story told to me by a doctor friend living in Holland).”

There is absolutely no evidence to support whether this baby or any other baby has ever caught whooping cough from an unvaccinated child. However, there is evidence to support the fact that vaccinated children can pass on diseases that they have been vaccinated against. http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/04/17/pertussis-vaccine-for-whooping-cough-effects.aspx

There is also evidence to support the fact that unvaccinated children are healthier than their vaccinated peers. http://www.viewbix.com/v/Unvaccinated-Children-Healthier/a75dae69-a6e2-478b-a4ac-708545b36725

Finally, Alison stated:

“Pertussis (whooping cough) can kill. If you survive it, it can damage your lungs, and give you long-term health problems. People used to die from small pox (and still do). There are severe and real repercussions to your ‘personal choice’, on other people. Don’t we have enough freaking diseases in the world which God knows, if we can find vaccinations for, we’ll all be queuing up to get them? Cancer, HIV, various respiratory diseases, Ebola and who knows what else is going to strike us down.”

My final comment to Alison’s article is this:

I would like to inform her that there are currently 395 vaccines waiting for FDA approval and I would urge her to get her tent ready and start queuing up early so that she is first in line. http://www.news-medical.net/news/20100910/395-new-vaccines-being-developed-for-infectious-diseases-PhRMA.aspx

While she is in the queue waiting for her next vaccination, maybe she should consider explaining to us all, how scarlet fever, rheumatic fever, bubonic plague and typhus all disappeared without a vaccine in sight …

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Added by TLB, September 17th

CDC Whistleblower Dr. Thompson: “I’ve Stopped Lying” – Willing to Testify on Vaccine Fraud

PARTING SHOT (TLB)

Once again,  If you are willing to preach to a position or belief, stating it to be a fact, but having made no attempt to ever learn the actual facts, either through education or personal research…you are a danger to those you preach to … this is a fact.

Picture

By: Jefferey Jaxen

The onslaught of #HearThisWell stories continue to exponentially fill YouTube. The right ingredients have combined into a powder keg that appears to have ignited. The tipping point is here. Clear laws have been broken, damage can be proven, and an industry hangs in the balance. Looking back at this moment, history will show where trust, common sense, and the future of the medical industry began. Will it favor empathy and a return to putting the children and people’s health before profits and agendas? What is clear is the vaccine industry stands before us with no clothes for all to see. Yet like the emperor in the tale, it is seemingly unaware that it is naked. The checkmate already happened and it appears that the CDC and vaccine industry is oblivious. What is clear is that the public has overwhelming stepped in to fill the void of deafening silence from the complacent mainstream media, CDC, and US government. They seem to be blind to the fact that a fight has been picked with unstoppably mothers and fathers that can’t be won. The longer the media blackout and no sign of the government convening an oversight committee, the worse the beatings will become for the CDC. The hearts and minds of the people have been lost and no amount of public relations or mainstream media spin stories will save it.

Since it is us, the public that is now steering this issue it is now time for the next wave to pick a side. The mothers and fathers have spoken with their heartbreaking and empathetic stories and demands. Now it is time for the doctors and nurses to step forward and cast their vote for humanity. History will show what side you were on when it all came down. I ask you, what are you waiting for? Dr. William Thompson has provided you the legal cover you need to put your name out there. The ground swell is palpable as doctors and nurses across the country are already warning their patients of the risks of the MMR and other vaccines behind closed doors. It is time to go public by releasing your video and telling your story. The public is awake and staring attentively. Your next move is crucial. At risk are not only your professionalism and practice but ultimately your integrity and soul. You are the official tipping point; do not be intimidated into staying silent by your hospital directors or managers. We need your voice now. Please do the right thing.

It has been announced that the office of United States Congressman Bill Posey is in possession of a “very large” number of documents turned over directly from Dr. William Thompson. However, according to Congressman Posey’s spokesman, George Cecala, “I can confirm that we have received a very large number of documents and we are going through those documents now. There are a lot of them, so it will take some time.” This is unacceptable. Unfortunately, time is not a luxury the public has. The MMR vaccines and potentially others continue to maim. It would be the safe course of action at this point for Congressman Bill Posey or his spokesperson to call a press conference, state that they are in possessions of CDC whistle blower documents and give a time line to the public. During which time, the thought of an immediate short term suspension of the current MMR vaccine should be seriously be considered. At this point, doctors & nurses that continue to inject patients could be held liable according to Nuremberg Principle IV which clearly states the following:

The fact that a person acted pursuant to order of his Government or of a superior does not relieve him from responsibility under international law, provided a moral choice was in fact possible to him”.

This principle could be paraphrased as follows: “It is not an acceptable excuse to say ‘I was just following my superior’s orders’”.

TLB recommends you visit JeffereyJaxen.com for more great/pertinent articles and information.

See featured article and read comments here: http://www.jeffereyjaxen.com/blog/doctors-nurses-you-are-the-vaccine-fraud-tipping-point

children's hands dirty from the soil .

By TLB Contributor: Kari Hanks

“Your children can’t go to school with other children.”

“Keep your dirty filthy kids away from my kids.”

“We will not be providing medical care for children like yours any longer. Please seek medical care elsewhere.”

“You don’t deserve to be a parent. You should be in jail for child abuse.”

“I hope your children prove you wrong by dying.”

“Don’t you love your kids?”

These are some of the comments parents have told me they’ve received from people in their lives: doctors, schools, co-workers, friends, and family members.

We are the parents of unvaccinated children.

My children were born this way: Vaccine-free.

And I want to keep them that way. I do not want to inject drugs into them before they can walk and talk- at 12 hours old; before I even know who they are.

Are my children dirty? Are they walking germ-pools?

Are people with black skin dirty? Are homosexuals walking germ-pools, infecting us all with AIDs?

Of course not! These are stigmas- negative and unfair beliefs- that come from fear, misunderstanding, discrimination and inaccurate teachings. At one point in time, they are stigmas that much of society held. But just because the majority of society believes something doesn’t make it true.

Unvaccinated children are not walking around spreading disease simply because they’re unvaccinated. Our children are not dirty, and they are not a danger to society.

all truth

Is it extreme to say that unvaccinated children (or their parents) are facing discrimination?

Not if things keep going the way they’re headed.

For example, watch this short video of what happened to one mom who refused to give her daughter Risperdal, an anti-psychotic medication.

Maryanne Godboldo wanted to stop giving her daughter Risperdal after it worsened her daughter’s symptoms.

The kicker?

Maryanne’s daughter was a normally-developing child before her she had her vaccines at age 11 to “catch-up” so that she could attend public school. Maryanne’s daughter, Ariana, was given Risperdal to treat the symptoms she developed following her shots. Another doctor who saw Ariana later diagnosed her with encephalitis (brain inflammation or swelling) caused by her vaccines.

Maryanne was imprisoned and her child was taken away for 9 months. As recently as March 2014, Maryanne Godboldo was still fighting the case in court, and Wayne County prosecutors said they will appeal yet again.

This mom is a hero.

Those of us who don’t vaccinate have heard it all before.

This is what we are told: “We don’t need to discuss vaccines. Just make your decision and move on. Lucky for you, we live in a free country so you can choose not to vaccinate. You have that right.”

Do we?

We have been publicly shamed.

We have lost our careers.

We have been refused medical care.

We have been refused education.

Maryanne lost her child for 9 months. And she is not the only one.

This is where we are.

Read any article about vaccines and you’ll get an idea of the war that is going on against parents who are making the choices they feel are best for their children.

For example, here’s a lovely comment left on one of my previous blog posts:

It’s such a shame people can’t be jailed for spreading false information that misleads and kills -If one could, the author would be in jail before any drug company ceo. And should be rightly so .

You think so, America?

Here are some other fun comments that parents who choose not to vaccinate get to deal with, both online and in person:

quotes2Child abuser.

Baby killer.

Wack-a-loon.

Fool.

Is it true?

Unvaccinated children are being blamed for outbreaks. Parents who vaccinate their children are being told to ask a child’s vaccination status before they play. They’re told that an unvaccinated child is dangerous and that they should be able to “exercise their rights” against the parents of the unvaccinated child if their vaccinated child gets sick.

But how true is it that unvaccinated children are causing disease outbreaks?

Let’s look at the facts.

  • The pertussis (whooping cough) vaccine does not prevent the spread of whooping cough. According to a 2013 study on baboons, those who are vaccinated can still harbor the bacteria in their throats (with or without symptoms) and spread it to others. If an unvaccinated child has pertussis, they’re going to know it and they’re going to stay away from newborns. If a vaccinated child or adult has pertussis, they may have only mild cold-like symptoms or no symptoms at all. A vaccinated child or adult can hug and kiss a newborn and spread pertussis without even realizing it.
  • Pertussis is mutating and new strains do not match the strains in the vaccine.
  • Those who are vaccinated against pertussis have a 40-fold increase in lung colonization of parapertussis, which also causes whooping cough. There is no vaccine for parapertussis.
  • Immunity against measles begins to wane quickly (after 6 months) even after 2 doses of MMR vaccine. The same is true for mumps and rubella. (Click here to read more about herd immunity and the MMR for measles, click here for mumps, and click here for rubella).
  • Those who are vaccinated against measles can still potentially and unknowingly become infected and spread the virus without even getting sick.
  • We don’t know how long immunity lasts with the polio vaccine (which is not a regularly recommended booster for adults). The CDC says, “The duration of immunity with IPV (inactivated polio vaccine) is not known with certainty, although it probably provides protection for many years after a complete series”.
  • Among adults in the U.S., vaccination rates are low.
  • Among children in the U.S., vaccination rates are stable or increasing.

Let’s look at these last two points closer:

According to the CDC, most adults are not up to date on their shots.

Tetanus: 64.2% of adults aged 19-49 years, 63.5% of adults aged 50-64 years and 55.1% of adults aged 65+ years are up to date on their tetanus vaccine.

Pertussis/whooping cough: 14.2% of all adults over the age of 19 are up to date on their whooping cough vaccine. For adults aged 19-64 years of age living with infants under the age of 1, this number is slightly higher: 25.9%. Only 31.4% of health-care personnel over age 19 are up to date.

Hepatitis A: 12.2% of adults aged 19-49 years old are up to date on their hepatitis A vaccine.

Hepatitis B: 35.3% of adults aged 19-49 years are up to date on their hepatitis B vaccine.

Let’s compare those rates with vaccination rates in children aged 19-35 months old for 2012-2013:

DTaP (diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis/whooping cough): 83.1% of children are up to date

Polio: 92.7% of children are up to date

MMR (measles, mumps and rubella): 91.9% of children are up to date

HIB (haemophilus influenza type B): 82% of children are up to date

Hepatitis B: 90.8% of children are up to date

Chickenpox: 91.2% of children are up to date

PCV (pneumococcal conjugate): 82% of children are up to date

The CDC notes that coverage remained stable from 2012 to 2013, except for hepatitis B and rotavirus vaccines, which saw an increase in vaccine coverage.

The CDC even stated:

No change was observed in the percentage of children who received no vaccinations.

It’s time to get rid of stigmas.

The mainstream media won’t report what has been going on in the vaccine world this month. Parents deserve to know about the study showing an increase of autism for African-American boys who are given the MMR. They deserve to know about the study linking fetal DNA in vaccines to autism that was also published this month.

To the media:

It is not your job to decide what YOU think we need to know. It is not your job to tell us what or how to think, or to report half of the story. It is your job to report the news, period.

To the schools:

Unless you’re ready check the antibody levels of every single child AND adult in your school, you don’t have the right to force my child to stay home. Children may obtain exemptions in all 50 states and attend school unvaccinated if that is their choice. It is not your job to say who does and does not deserve to be educated. It is your job to educate, period.

To the doctors:

If you’re worried about an unvaccinated child who is being seen for a rash or a cough, have them come in before or after hours. This is what doctors have done for years and you can do it too. It’s ridiculous to pretend that by excluding a child who may or may not be sick you’re protecting the rest of your patients. Do you refuse to see a child who might have scarlet fever (aka strep throat) because they might give it to someone else in your waiting room? Do you kick out one of your patients who has a cold because a child in the waiting room might have asthma? You can advise parents to vaccinate if you wish but it is not your job to enforce what you think onto a parent (and refusing medical care to a child IS forcing what you think upon that family.) Advise away, but it is your job to provide individual medical care, period.

To friends and family:

We are not doing this to spite you, or to make you upset. Yes, we know that Andrew Wakefield’s study was discredited- we actually read the entire thing, not just a news article about it. Yes, we know you vaccinated your children and they’re just fine. Yes, we know that you’re worried my child will give your baby whooping cough, even though anyone you expose your baby to could be a potential carrier, vaccinated or not. We don’t choose to not vaccinate our children because we think we’re better parents than you. In fact, when it comes to making such important decisions for our children we aren’t thinking about you at all. We are thinking about the long-term health, safety and happiness of our children. It is not your job to raise our children, period.

No matter how much you disagree, vaccination IS a personal choice.

I choose not to put

aluminum phosphate, formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, 2-Phenoxyethanol, aluminum hydroxide, polysorbate 80 (Tween 80), sodium chloride, thimerosal, gelatin, neomycin sulfate, polymyxin B, yeast protein, aluminum salts, bovine serum albumin, neomycin, sucrose, purified capsular polysaccharide, amorphous aluminum hydroxphosphate sulfate, amino acid supplement, polysorbate 20 (Tween 20), formalin, phosphate buffered saline, MRC-5 cellular proteins (from aborted fetal cells), aminoglycoside antibiotic, phosphate buffers, disodium phosphate, dihydrate, sodium dihydrogen, insect cell and viral protein, bacterial cell protein, L-histidine, sodium borate, amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate adjuvant, monobasic sodium phosphate, monobasic potassium phosphate, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, sodium taurodeoxycholate, ovalbumin, mercury, sodium, chloride, beta-propiolacton, egg proteins, CTAB, kanmycin, octoxynol-10 (Triton X-100), a-tocopheryl hydrogen succinate, hydrocortisone, gentamicin sulfate, sodium deoxycholate, host cell proteins, baculovirus, Triton X-100, residual MDCK cell protein (canine cells from a female adult Cocker Spaniel), other cell proteins, MDCK cell DNA, cetyltrimethylammonium bromide, B-propiolactone, phosphate-buffered saline solution, monosodium glutamate, hydrolyzed porcine gelatin, arginine, dibasic potassium phosphate, ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA), polymyxin, betapropiolactone, nonylphenol ethoxylate, sorbitol, sodium phosphate, hydrolyzed gelatin, recombinant human albumin, fetal bovine serum, other buffer and media ingredients, urea, monodium L-glutamate, human albumin, sodium bicarbonate, potassium phosphate, residual components of MRC-5 cells (including DNA and protein), sodium phosphate dibasic, succinate buffer, isotonic saline solution, phenol, streptomycin, residual calf serum, polygeline (processed bovine gelatin), human serum albumin, potassium glutamate, sodium EDTA, bovine serum, chicken protein, chlortetracycline, amphotericin B), amino acids, dextran, Dulbecco’s Modified Eagle Medium (sodium chloride, magnesium sulfate, ferric (III) nitrate, sodium pyruvate, D-glucose, concentrated vitamin solution, L-cystine, L-tyrosine, amino acids solution, L-glutamine, sodium hydrogenocarbonate, phenol red), calcium carbonate, xanthan, monosodium L-glutamate, bovine calf serum, monobasic, EDTA

…into my baby’s body.

I get to decide what to put or not put into my child. The law agrees with me. And I will continue to fight to protect that choice.

Whether you vaccinate or not, whether you’re white or black, whether you’re Christian or Muslim or an atheist, if you see someone treating another human being like they don’t deserve the same rights that you have, speak up.

marty rubin quote2

Do you feel like you’ve been treated wrongly because of you or your child is unvaccinated? Comment and share your story with us below.

TLB recommends you visit Kari at her blog: Vaccinelinks for more great/pertinent articles and information concerning the dangers of vaccines and vaccinations.

See featured article and read comments here: http://vaccinelinks.wordpress.com/2014/09/13/the-dirty-filthy-unvaccinated/

 

Top US Brand of Children's Vitamins Contains Aspartame, GMOs, & Other Hazardous Chemicals

The #1 Children’s Vitamin Brand in the US contains ingredients that most parents would never intentionally expose their children to, so why aren’t more opting for healthier alternatives?

Kids vitamins are supposed to be healthy, right? Well then, what’s going on with Flintstones Vitamins, which proudly claims to be “Pediatricians’ #1 Choice”?  Produced by the global pharmaceutical corporation Bayer, this wildly successful brand features a shocking list of unhealthy ingredients, including:

On Bayer Health Science’s Flintstones product page designed for healthcare professionals they lead into the product description with the following tidbit of information:

82% of kids aren’t eating all of their veggies1. Without enough vegetables, kids may not be getting all of the nutrients they need.

References: 1. Lorson BA, Melgar-Quinonez HR, Taylor CA. Correlates of fruit and vegetable intakes in US children. J Am Diet Assoc. 2009;109(3):474-478.

The implication? That Flintstones vitamins somehow fill this nutritional void. But let’s look a little closer at some of these presumably healthy ingredients….

ASPARTAME

Aspartame is a synthetic combination of the amino acids aspartic acid and l-phenylalanine, and is known to convert into highly toxic methanol and formaldehyde in the body.  Aspartame has been linked to over 40 adverse health effects in the biomedical literature, and has been shown to exhibit both neurotoxicity and carcinogenicity [1]  What business does a chemical like this have doing in a children’s vitamin, especially when non-toxic, non-synthetic non-nutritive sweeteners like stevia already exist?

CUPRIC OXIDE

Next, let’s look closer at Cupric Oxide, 2mg of which is included in each serving of Flinstone’s Complete chewable vitamins as a presumably  ‘nutritional’ source of ‘copper,’ supplying “100% of the Daily Value  (Ages 4+), according to Flintstones Vitamins Web site’s Nutritional Info.[2]

But what is Cupric Oxide? A nutrient or a chemical?

According to the European Union’s Dangerous Substance Directive, one of the main EU laws concerning chemical safety, Cupric Oxide is listed as a Hazardous substance, classified as both  “Harmful (XN)” and “Dangerous for the environment” (N).  Consider that it has industrial applications as a pigment in ceramics, and as a chemical in the production of rayon fabric and dry cell batteries. In may be technically correct to call it a mineral, but should it be listed as a nutrient in a children’s vitamin? We think not.

Top US Brand of Children's Vitamins Contain Aspartame, GMOs, & Other Hazardous Chemicals

COAL TAR ARTIFICIAL COLORING AGENTS

A well-known side effect of using synthetic dyes is attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. For direct access to study abstracts on this topic view our Food Coloring research page.  There is also indication that the neurotoxicity of artificial food coloring agents increase when combined with aspartame,[3] making the combination of ingredients in Flintstones even more concerning.

ZINC OXIDE

Each serving of Flinstones Complete Chewable vitamins contain 12 mg of zinc oxide, which the manufacturer claims delivers 75% of the Daily Value to children 2  & 3 years of age.  Widely used as a sun protection factor (SPF) in sunscreens, The EU’s Dangerous Substance Directive classifies it as an environmental Hazard, “Dangerous for the environment (N).”  How it can be dangerous to the environment, but not for humans ingesting it, escapes me.  One thing is for sure, if one is to ingest supplemental zinc, or market it for use by children, it makes much more sense using a form that is organically bound (i.e. ‘chelated’) to an amino acid like glycine, as it will be more bioavailable and less toxic.

SORBITOL

Sorbitol is a synthetic sugar substitute which is classified as a sugar alcohol. It can be argued that it has no place in the human diet, much less in a child’s. The ingestion of higher amounts have been linked to gastrointestinal disturbances from abdominal pain to more serious conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome.[4]

FERROUS FUMARATE

The one clear warning on the Flinstone’s Web site concerns this chemical. While it is impossible to die from consuming iron from food, e.g. spinach, ferrous fumarate is an industrial mineral and not found in nature as food. In fact, ferrous fumarate is so toxic that accidental overdose of products containing this form is “a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.” The manufacturer further warns:

Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.

HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL

Finding hydrogenated oil in anything marketed to children is absolutely unacceptable. These semi-synthetic fatty acids incorporate into our tissues and have been linked to over a dozen adverse health effects, from coronary artery disease to cancer, violent behavior to fatty liver disease.[5]

GMO CORN STARCH

While it can be argued that the amount of GMO corn starch in this product is negligible, even irrelevant, we disagree. It is important to hold accountable brands that refuse to label their products honestly, especially when they contain ingredients that have been produced through genetic modification. The ‘vitamin C’ listed as ascorbic acid in Flintstones is likely also produced from GMO corn. Let’s remember that Bayer’s Ag-biotech division, Bayer CropScience, poured $381,600 of cash into defeating the proposition 37 GMO labeling bill in California. Parents have a right to protect their children against the well-known dangers of genetically modified foods and the agrichemicals that contaminate them, don’t they? GMO corn starch is GMO, plain and simple. We’d appreciate it if Bayer would label their “vitamins” accordingly.

In summary, Bayer’s Flintstone’s vitamin brand is far from a natural product, and the consumer should be aware of the unintended, adverse health effects that may occur as a result of using it.


Resources

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TLB Recommends you visit GreenMedInfo for more great/pertinent articles and information.

See featured article and read comments here: http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/top-us-brand-childrens-vitamins-contains-aspartame-gmos-other-hazardous-chemicals

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

vaccines-are-safe 1By TLB Staff Writer: Christina England

Over the years, the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) has repeatedly deceived and lied to the public, yet they continue to state that their mission is to protect America from health, safety and security threats, both foreign and in the U.S.

They boldly announce on their website that the “CDC increases the health security of our nation. As the nation’s health protection agency, CDC saves lives and protects people from health threats. To accomplish our mission, CDC conducts critical science and provides health information that protects our nation against expensive and dangerous health threats, and responds when these arise,” and yet there is more and more evidence to suggest that their so called ‘scientific evidence’ has been skewed and deliberately tampered with to gain the desired results. [1]

During the course of this article, I am going to give five recent examples of CDC fraud or deception. Each one of my examples will demonstrate when the CDC has deliberately altered or withheld scientific evidence in a bid to misinform the public.

Example #1: CDC Whistleblower Announces That the MMR Vaccine Causes Autism

Last month, Dr. Andrew Wakefield revealed that, during telephone conversations between biochemist Brian Hooker and a CDC whistleblower, later named as William Thompson, Thompson admitted that the CDC had deliberately withheld crucial evidence proving that the MMR (measles, mumps and rubella) vaccine caused autism.

Dr. Thompson told Dr. Hooker that, in 2003, research carried out by the CDC in Atlanta, Georgia, revealed that when African-American boys under the age of 36 months were given the MMR vaccine, the rate of autism in this group rose by 340 percent.

In a desperate bid to cover up this tragedy, the CDC decided to fix the data and eliminated all African-American boys without a Georgia birth certificate. In doing so, the number of children suffering from autism caused by the vaccine reduced significantly, giving the CDC the results they desired.

In an article sourced from Focus Autism Foundation, referenced by Roger Landry, founder of The Liberty Beacon, the authors stated:

“According to Dr. Hooker, the CDC whistleblower informant— who wishes to remain anonymous (since named as William Thompson)— guided him to evidence that a statistically significant relationship between the age the MMR vaccine was first given and autism incidence in African-American boys was hidden by CDC researchers. After data were gathered on 2,583 children living in Atlanta, Georgia who were born between 1986 and 1993, CDC researchers excluded children that did not have a valid State of Georgia birth certificate — reducing the sample size being studied by 41%. Hooker explains that by introducing this arbitrary criteria into the analysis, the cohort size was sharply reduced, eliminating the statistical power of the findings and negating the strong MMR-autism link in African American boys.” [2]

On August 27, 2014, William Thompson, PhD, issued this statement. He wrote:

“FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE-AUGUST 27, 2014
STATEMENT OF WILLIAM W. THOMPSON, Ph.D., REGARDING THE 2004 ARTICLE EXAMINING THE POSSIBILITY OF A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MMR VACCINE AND AUTISM

My name is William Thompson.  I am a Senior Scientist with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, where I have worked since 1998.

I regret that my co-authors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics. The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism.

Decisions were made regarding which findings to report after the data were collected, and I believe that the final study protocol was not followed.

I want to be absolutely clear that I believe vaccines have saved and continue to save countless lives.  I would never suggest that any parent avoid vaccinating children of any race. Vaccines prevent serious diseases, and the risks associated with their administration are vastly outweighed by their individual and societal benefits.

My concern has been the decision to omit relevant findings in a particular study for a particular sub­ group for a particular vaccine. There have always been recognized risks for vaccination and I believe it is the responsibility of the CDC to properly convey the risks associated with receipt of those vaccines.”

He continued:

“I have had many discussions with Dr. Brian Hooker over the last 10 months regarding studies the CDC has carried out regarding vaccines and neurodevelopmental outcomes including autism spectrum disorders. I share his belief that CDC decision-making and analyses should be transparent. I was not, however, aware that he was recording any of our conversations, nor was I given any choice regarding whether my name would be made public or my voice would be put on the Internet.” [3]

In other words, if Dr. Hooker had not had the tenacity and foresight to record those telephone calls, lifting the lid on the CDC’s deception, it is unlikely that this information would have ever been made public.

Example #2: Fact – Thimerosal in Vaccinations Can Cause Children to Develop Tics

It appears that Dr. Thompson’s guilty conscience has caught up with him, because during his many telephone conversations with Dr. Hooker, he dropped yet another bombshell. The whistleblower revealed that not only had the MMR been responsible for an increase in the cases of autism seen in African-American boys, but that vaccinating pregnant women with vaccinations containing the preservative thimerosal is known to cause children to suffer from tics (sudden, repetitive movements or sounds that can be difficult to control) after they are born.

In an extremely revealing recording of the conversation between whistleblower Dr. William Thompson and Dr. Brian Hooker, we can clearly hear Thompson state:

“Thimerosal from vaccines causes tics. You start a campaign and make it your mantra. Do you think a pregnant mother would want to take a vaccine that they knew caused tics? Absolutely not, I would never give my wife a vaccine that I thought caused tics. I can say tics are four times more prevalent in kids with autism. There is a biological plausibility right now to say that Thimerosal causes autism like features!” [4]

These are strong words from the whistleblower, because during that conversation, he actually verified that giving a pregnant women a vaccination containing thimerosal could heighten the risk of their unborn child developing autism as a result.

Note: although thimerosal, a form of mercury, has been removed from many of the vaccinations in use today, the preservative still remains in flu vaccines given to pregnant women.

Example # 3: CDC Found to be Responsible for the Death of Thousands of Unborn Children

Carrying on with the theme of vaccinations being given to pregnant women, in 2012, Eileen Danneman from the National Coalition of Organized Women (NCOW) accused the CDC of “willful misconduct,” stating that she believed the CDC was responsible for causing the deaths of thousands of unborn babies.

She stated that the CDC had deliberately misled the nation’s obstetricians and gynecologists and colluded with the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (AJOG) to mislead the public by advertising the flu vaccine as a safe vaccine for pregnant women when members of the CDC knew fully well that the vaccine was causing a massive spike in fetal deaths.

Documentation received from Ms. Dannemann revealed that that between 2009 and 2010, mercury-laden combined flu vaccinations increased Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting Systems (VAERS) fetal death reports by 4,250 percent in pregnant women. Dannemann, NCOW’s director, made abundantly clear that despite these figures being known to the CDC, the multiple-strain, inactivated flu vaccine containing mercury (thimerosal) had been recommended to pregnant women as a safe vaccination.

In a letter to Dr. Mercola, Dannemann wrote:

“The Advisory Committee on Childhood Vaccines (ACCV) and CDC were confronted with the VAERS data from NCOW on September 3, 2010, in Washington, D.C., and then again by conference call on September 10, and then again in Atlanta, Georgia, on October 28, 2010. On both September 3 and September 10, Dr. Marie McCormick clearly denied that there were any adverse events for pregnant women from the 2009 flu vaccine.”

However, despite being presented with the facts and figures regarding the dangers of the vaccination by the NCOW, evidence revealed that the CDC deliberately concealed this fact.

At a conference a few weeks after the CDC had received the information from the NCOW, the CDC’s Dr. Shimabakuru gave a presentation on significant adverse reactions to the H1N1 vaccine, such as cases of Guillan-Barre syndrome, which appeared to have risen three percent, claiming it as an insignificant signal.

He made no mention of the adverse events related to pregnant women.

As luck would have it, however, his attempts to pull the wool over the eyes of the audience were foiled when he was challenged by a member of the audience asking if the vaccine caused adverse events in pregnancy. Feeling cornered, he reluctantly looked in his bag and rather sheepishly presented a slide that corroborated the NCOW data, confirming that the CDC knew of the spike in fetal deaths in the fall of 2010. [5]

So, why did Dr. Shimabkauru have a slide containing compromising evidence in his bag? Why did he decide to hide the slide? Surely, if he had prepared a slide outlining this crucial data, it would have made sense to include the slide in his presentation. After all, a 4,250 percent increase in fetal deaths is far more significant that a three percent increase in Guillan-Barre syndrome, don’t you agree?

See reference [6] for full story and documents to support this.

Example #4: The CDC Admitted That Polio Vaccinations Cause Polio but Promote Them Anyway

In 2012, the CDC wrote a press release titled Update on Vaccine-Derived Polioviruses — Worldwide. They wrote:

“In 1988, the World Health Assembly resolved to eradicate poliomyelitis worldwide. One of the main tools used in polio eradication efforts has been the live, attenuated oral poliovirus vaccine (OPV). This inexpensive vaccine is administered easily by mouth, makes recent recipients resistant to infection by wild polioviruses (WPVs), and provides long-term protection against paralytic disease through durable humoral immunity. Nonetheless, rare cases of vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis can occur both among immunologically normal OPV recipients and their contacts and among persons who are immunodeficient. In addition, vaccine-derived polioviruses (VDPVs) can emerge to cause polio outbreaks in areas with low OPV coverage and can replicate for years in persons who are immunodeficient.” (emphasis added)

They continued:

VDPVs can cause paralytic polio in humans and have the potential for sustained circulation. VDPVs resemble WPVs biologically and differ from most vaccine-related poliovirus (VRPV) isolates by having genetic properties consistent with prolonged replication or transmission. VDPVs were first identified by sequence analyses of poliovirus isolates.” (emphasis added)

The CDC recommended that the best way to deal with this problem was “mass vaccination” and stated:

“To prevent VDPV emergence and spread, all countries should maintain high vaccination coverage against all three poliovirus serotypes.” [7]

This proves that yet again the CDC actively promote vaccinations despite knowing their dangers.

Finally – Example # 5: CDC Caught Changing the Risk Criteria for Ebola Transmission

It appears that the CDC has been secretly changing their data on the risks of ebola entering the US on their website. Could this be in preparation for an onslaught of new vaccinations that are heading our way?

On August 29, 2014, the CDC announced:

“On August 28, 2014, NIH announced that initial human testing of an investigational vaccine to prevent Ebola virus disease will begin next week by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of the National Institutes of Health.

The early-stage trial will begin initial human testing of a vaccine co-developed by NIAID and GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and will evaluate the experimental vaccine’s safety and ability to generate an immune system response in healthy adults. Testing will take place at the NIH Clinical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.

The study is the first of several Phase 1 clinical trials that will examine the investigational NIAID/GSK Ebola vaccine and an experimental Ebola vaccine developed by the Public Health Agency of Canada and licensed to NewLink Genetics Corp. The others are to launch in the fall. These trials are conducted in healthy adults who are not infected with Ebola virus to determine if the vaccine is safe and induces an adequate immune response.” [8]

Given this fact, it is hardly surprising that the CDC has been quietly changing certain ebola facts on their website, is it?

John Galt from the website Shenandoah has clearly demonstrated that the CDC has been quietly revising the information regarding transmission risks on their website, while steadfastly maintaining that there is little chance of airborne transmission. He stated:

“On Thursday, August 7, the CDC quietly revised the transmission risks while maintaining there was little chance of airborne transmission of Ebola via their minions and bureaucrats speaking out in the mainstream media. The shocking part of the revision is within the footnotes which few civilians bother to read and put their trust in government officials to protect their families and their livelihoods.”

Mr. Galt continued:

“From the CDC website, I took these screen shots just in case they decided to “delete” or revise the changes made above so I can keep a permanent record of what is happening with this latest contagious disease outbreak.”

It is a good job he did, because, if he is correct, then the screenshots that he has given on his website clearly show that on August 7, 2014, the CDC stated:

“Low risk exposures

A low risk exposure includes any of the following:

  • Household member or other casual contact with an EVD patient
  • Providing patient care or casual contact1 without high-risk exposure with EVD patients in health care facilities in EVD outbreak affected countries” (emphasis added)

The CDC carried on to state:

“Casual contact is defined as a) being within approximately 3 feet (1 meter) or within the room or care area for a prolonged period of time (e.g., healthcare personnel, household members) while not wearing recommended personal protective equipment (i.e., droplet and contact precautions–see Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations); or b) having direct brief contact (e.g., shaking hands) with an EVD case while not wearing recommended personal protective equipment (i.e., droplet and contact precautions–see Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations). At this time, brief interactions, such as walking by a person or moving through a hospital, do not constitute casual contact.”

John Galt continued his article by adding the following witty comment:

“Excuse me? Low risk exposure? Before this update on August 7th the running mainstream media theme that there was little if any risk of airborne exposure and suddenly they quietly revise the page among numerous internet stories about aerial transmission of the disease in West Africa. Perhaps if one is standing in one of these famous TSA check in lines, they might start to think about the “low risk” propaganda the government is having everyone believe at this time with the sudden revision.” [10]

He could be right, but could this sudden change have been made with a new vaccine program in mind?

Conclusion

It is clear that the CDC cannot be trusted when it comes to giving advice about vaccinations. Over the years, evidence has shown that the CDC continually lies, withholds evidence and fixes data to obtain the results that they want to achieve.

Due to their continual dishonesty, many children have suffered lifelong disabilities as a result. Although, for many of their parents, the latest revelations have offered a glimmer of hope in a very dark world, it has also caused many parents to just break down and weep, like one mother known to myself.

This is a tragic waste of the future potential of thousands of children worldwide. How much longer are parents going to continue to trust this corrupt and dangerous organization when it comes to the health of their children?

TLB: Also listen to this show …

Sallie O. Elkordy’s show for September 13th includes Christina England in a discussion on her article.

Contact Sallie here:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sallie-O-Elkordy-for-NYC-Public-Advocate/587347554614900

ebolavirus

By TLB Contributor: Lori

I’m sure many of you have been following the Ebola story.  You would think with the mortality rate of this virus being as high as 90% that the CDC & WHO would tell us the whole truth on the matter.  But as usual numbers are being hidden & facts are being twisted.

Lets look at how this all started in the first place.

We know that the people of Africa line up for vaccinations to protect themselves & their kids from “deadly” diseases.  This outbreaks started at the same time that the U.N. was conducting vaccination campaigns in Sierra Leone, Zaire & Liberia.

When news of the outbreak reached into the rural areas of Africa people stopped coming for their vaccinations.   But its too late, people are already crossing borders to get away from infections & are possibly infecting others.

Another carrier of this virus are dogs.  Dogs in Africa are eating the dead & then taking the virus with them wherever they happen to wonder off to.  So workers are trying to kill these dogs that are eating the dead to stop the virus from going any further.

A doctor from the University of Florida has said the cat is way out of the box on this one.  That this outbreak will get much worse before it gets any better.  That cases of Ebola could top 10,000 by months end.

A Dr. Rodriguez has said that cases of Ebola may be double or even triple of what is being reported.

Again, this is scary considering the high mortality rate of this virus.  I’ve read one report that I can’t relocate now where a doctor has contracted the Ebola virus but has never treated an Ebola patient.

So how is the CDC covering things up & twisting facts.  All we have to do is look at their own website.

Back on Aug. 9th, their Ebola info page read like this -

 

Signs and Symptoms

Symptoms of Ebola HF typically include:
  • Fever
  • Headache
  • Joint and muscle aches
  • Weakness
  • Diarrhea
  • Vomiting
  • Stomach pain
  • Lack of appetite
Some patients may experience:
  • A Rash
  • Red Eyes
  • Hiccups
  • Cough
  • Sore throat
  • Chest pain
  • Difficulty breathing
  • Difficulty swallowing
  • Bleeding inside and outside of the body
Symptoms may appear anywhere from 2 to 21 days after exposure to ebolavirus though 8-10 days is most common.
Some who become sick with Ebola HF are able to recover, while others do not. The reasons behind this are not yet fully understood. However, it is known that patients who die usually have not developed a significant immune response to the virus at the time of death.

Today it reads like this -

Symptoms of Ebola  typically include

  • Fever (greater than 38.6°C or 101.5°F)
  • Severe headache
  • Muscle pain
  • Weakness
  • Diarrhea
  • Vomiting
  • Abdominal (stomach) pain
  • Lack of appetite
Symptoms may appear anywhere from 2 to 21 days after exposure to ebolavirus, although 8-10 days is most common.
Some who become sick with Ebola are able to recover. We do not yet fully understand why. However, patients who die usually have not developed a significant immune response to the virus at the time of death.

Now, lets take a look at webmd.com.   A question on there that is asked is could Ebola ever reach our shores?   The answer is that it is possible.   This was back on  April 7th of this year.   However, the page now reads that cases have only shown up in Africa.

Testing on humans with a vaccine for Ebola was set to start last week.  I’ve read that participants are given $1700 to receive the vaccine.  I feel sorry for those that choose to be a guinea pig for this experiment.

How long until we see cases of this in the U.S.?  My theory is that within a year we’ll be seeing cases here.  Have you ever seen the movie Outbreak with Dustin Hoffman & Morgan Freeman?  If not, I recommend it.

Sources and References:

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/08/15/the-ebola-breakout-coincided-with-un-vaccine-campaigns-by-yoichi-shimatsu/

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2014/08/27/report-dogs-eating-dead-bodies-of-ebola-victims-on-liberian-streets/

http://www.fhcrc.org/en/news/center-news/2014/09/Ebola-cases-10000-September_Fred-Hutch.html

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2014/09/07/doctor-ebola-virus-cases-may-be-underreported-by-as-much-double-or-triple-more-contagious-than-were-being-told/

http://web.archive.org/web/20140809182139/http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/symptoms/

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/symptoms

http://web.archive.org/web/20140407192912/http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/ebola-fever-virus-infection

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/ebola-fever-virus-infection

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/outbreaks/guinea/qa-experimental-treatments.html

TLB recommends you visit Lori at her Vaccine Free Health for more pertinent vaccine articles and information.

 

Medications

Health Impact Editor Comments:

Lawsuits filed against Pfizer for their blockbuster cholesterol-lowering drug Lipitor reached 1162 cases filed in August. Almost all of theses cases have been filed since April, when a new study was released linking Type 2 diabetes in women with the popular statin drug. Attorneys filing claims for the victims have stated the cases could well reach 10,000.

Cholesterol-lowering statin drugs are a $100 billion a year industry. Lipitor is by far the most profitable drug in the history of mankind among all pharmaceutical products, let alone being the most profitable cholesterol drug before its patent expired at the end of 2011. Sales to date from this one particular cholesterol-lowering statin drug have exceeded $140 billion.

Lipitor benefited from the change in marketing laws in 1997 that allowed pharmaceutical companies in the U.S. to advertise their products directly to consumers. Pfizer convinced an entire generation of Americans that they needed a pill to lower their cholesterol in order to prevent heart disease, in what will go down as one of the most brilliant and unethical marketing schemes of all time.

After Lipitor’s patent expired at the end of 2011, the FDA issued its first warnings against statin drugs, which includes: liver injury, memory loss, diabetes, and muscle damage. Soon after issuing these warnings, the lawsuits started trickling in. Today, with more and more studies being published linking statin drug use to various side effects, those lawsuits have become a tidal wave, even though you are not likely to hear much about this in the mainstream media.

Here is a FAQ put out by attorney  Steve Fields of the Fields Law Office:

Why Are People Filing Lipitor Lawsuit Claims?

Hundreds of product liability lawsuits have been filed against Pfizer, claiming its blockbuster medication introduces an increased risk of new-onset type 2 diabetes.

Prescription medications commonly cause side effects. Manufacturers have a responsibility to warn the public about them. The cases pending against Pfizer allege the company neglected to adequately warn users that they might become diabetic. Some plaintiffs have accused Pfizer of purposely hiding the risk from the public.

Is There Evidence That Lipitor Causes Diabetes?

Observational data from numerous studies dating back to 1994 consistently show that select groups taking atorvastatin are at a higher-than-average risk of developing the disease.

For example, a 2011 study appearing in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology examined data from 3 separate trials involving Lipitor. The authors showed that Lipitor users in all 3 studies developed diabetes at a higher rate compared to individuals given a placebo and individuals given a different statin (simvastatin).

Other studies published in The LancetJournal of the American Medical Association, and JAMA Internal Medicine have shown similar results, leading researchers to believe that there may be an increased risk of Lipitor causing diabetes, especially in women.

Why Didn’t Pfizer Warn The Public About The Danger?

Since 1996, atorvastatin has generated more than $130 billion in revenue for Pfizer. It’s safe to assume that disclosing a possible link between Lipitor and diabetes would have negatively affected sales. Many plaintiffs have openly speculated that Pfizer concealed the danger in order to protect its revenue stream.

Does The FDA Know About The Link Between Lipitor And Diabetes?

The FDA issued a public news release in 2012 announcing that some patients had reported high blood sugar levels and new-onset type 2 diabetes after using drugs like Lipitor. The agency noted that it would oversee safety labeling changes on the drugs. Despite the risk, the FDA has not yet seen fit to issue a Lipitor recall.

 Read the Full FAQ Here.

More on the Cholesterol Myth

More on the Statin Scam

 

Read article here: http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/1162-lawsuits-filed-against-pfizer-for-damages-due-to-lipitor/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=1162-lawsuits-filed-against-pfizer-for-damages-due-to-lipitor

TLB recommends you read more great/pertinent articles here: http://healthimpactnews.com/

 

 

psychs-girl

This is an article about the intentional construction of false reality.

Not a minor construction—a huge, enduring, institutional, wing-flapping, money-munching, poison-dispensing, Matrix-welding, yet “humanity-saving” invention.

In the wake of CDC whistleblower William Thompson’s confession that he buried a vaccine-autism connection, some people reacted with shock—as if this was the first case of rank fraud that had ever taken place within the hallowed halls of medical research.

How about a whole branch of modern medicine that is a fraud from top to bottom?

Let us turn the page to Psychiatry.

And the lying liars who lie about it.

Most Americans don’t have a clue about the way psychiatry actually works or its pose of being a science.

The public hears techno-speak and nods and surrenders.

If psychiatrists are experts on the human mind, mice can navigate the Arctic in canoes. But psychiatrists are educated to be able to talk a good game.

And politicians are more than happy to mouth vagaries, and consign the problems of society to “mental-health professionals.”

It turns out that the phrase “mental health” was invented by psyop specialists, who needed to create an analogy to physical well-being. They needed to, because:

THERE ARE NO DEFINITIVE LABORATORY TESTS FOR ANY SO-CALLED MENTAL DISORDER.

And along with that:

ALL SO-CALLED MENTAL DISORDERS ARE CONCOCTED, NAMED, LABELED, DESCRIBED, AND CATEGORIZED by a committee of psychiatrists, from menus of human behaviors.

Their findings are published in periodically updated editions of The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), printed by the American Psychiatric Association.

Of course, pharmaceutical companies, who manufacture highly toxic drugs to treat every one of these “disorders,” are leading the charge to invent more and more mental-health categories, so they can sell more drugs and make more money.


But we have a mind-boggling twist. Under the radar, one of the great psychiatric stars, who has been out front in inventing mental disorders, went public. He blew the whistle on himself and his colleagues. And for years, almost no one noticed.

His name is Dr. Allen Frances, and he made VERY interesting statements to Gary Greenberg, author of a Wired article: “Inside the Battle to Define Mental Illness.” (Dec.27, 2010).

Major media never picked up on the interview in any serious way. It never became a scandal.

Dr. Allen Frances is the man who, in 1994, headed up the project to write the latest edition of the psychiatric bible, the DSM-IV. This tome defines and labels and describes every official mental disorder. The DSM-IV eventually listed 297 of them.

In an April 19, 1994, New York Times piece, “Scientist At Work,” Daniel Goleman called Frances “Perhaps the most powerful psychiatrist in America at the moment…”

Well, sure. If you’re sculpting the entire canon of diagnosable mental disorders for your colleagues, for insurers, for the government, for Pharma (who will sell the drugs matched up to the 297 DSM-IV diagnoses), you’re right up there in the pantheon.

Long after the DSM-IV had been put into print, Dr. Frances talked to Wired’s Greenberg and said the following:

“There is no definition of a mental disorder. It’s bullshit. I mean, you just can’t define it.”

BANG.

That’s on the order of the designer of the Hindenburg, looking at the burned rubble on the ground, remarking, “Well, I knew there would be a problem.”

After a suitable pause, Dr. Frances remarked to Greenberg, “These concepts [of distinct mental disorders] are virtually impossible to define precisely with bright lines at the borders.”

Frances might have been referring to the fact that his baby, the DSM-IV, had rearranged earlier definitions of ADHD and Bipolar to permit many MORE diagnoses, leading to a vast acceleration of drug-dosing with highly powerful and toxic compounds.

Finally, at the end of the Wired interview, Frances flew off into a bizarre fantasy:

“Diagnosis [as spelled out in the DSM-IV] is part of the magic…you know those medieval maps? In the places where they didn’t know what was going on, they wrote ‘Dragons live here’…we have a dragon’s world here. But you wouldn’t want to be without the map.”

Translation: Patients need hope for the healing of their troubles; so even if we psychiatrists are shooting blanks and pretending to know one kind of mental disorder from another, even if we’re inventing these mental-disorder definitions based on no biological or chemical diagnostic tests—it’s a good thing, because patients will then believe and have hope; because psychiatrists place a label on their problems…

Needless to say, this has nothing to do with science.


Dr. Frances’ work on the DSM-IV allowed for MORE toxic drugs to be prescribed, because the definition of Bipolar was expanded to include more people.

Adverse effects of Valproate (given for a Bipolar diagnosis) include:

* acute, life-threatening, and even fatal liver toxicity;

* life-threatening inflammation of the pancreas;

* brain damage.

Adverse effects of Lithium (also given for a Bipolar diagnosis) include:

* intercranial pressure leading to blindness;

* peripheral circulatory collapse;

* stupor and coma.

Adverse effects of Risperdal (given for “Bipolar” and “irritability stemming from autism”) include:

* serious impairment of cognitive function;

* fainting;

* restless muscles in neck or face, tremors (may be indicative of motor brain damage).

Dr. Frances’ label-juggling act also permitted the definition of ADHD to expand, thereby opening the door for greater and greater use of toxic Ritalin (and other similar compounds) as the treatment of choice.

So what about Ritalin?

In 1986, The International Journal of the Addictions published a most important literature review by Richard Scarnati. It was called “An Outline of Hazardous Side Effects of Ritalin (Methylphenidate)” [v.21(7), pp. 837-841].

Scarnati listed a large number of adverse effects of Ritalin and cited published journal articles which reported each of these symptoms.

For every one of the following (selected and quoted verbatim) Ritalin effects, there is at least one confirming source in the medical literature:

* Paranoid delusions

* Paranoid psychosis

* Hypomanic and manic symptoms, amphetamine-like psychosis

* Activation of psychotic symptoms

* Toxic psychosis

* Visual hallucinations

* Auditory hallucinations

* Can surpass LSD in producing bizarre experiences

* Effects pathological thought processes

* Extreme withdrawal

* Terrified affect

* Started screaming

* Aggressiveness

* Insomnia

* Since Ritalin is considered an amphetamine-type drug, expect
amphetamine-like effects

* Psychic dependence

* High-abuse potential DEA Schedule II Drug

* Decreased REM sleep

* When used with antidepressants one may see dangerous reactions including hypertension, seizures and hypothermia

* Convulsions

* Brain damage may be seen with amphetamine abuse.

A recent survey revealed that a high percentage of children diagnosed with bipolar had first received a diagnosis of ADHD. This is informative, because Ritalin and other speed-type drugs are given to kids who are slapped with the ADHD label. Speed, sooner or later, produces a crash. This is easy to call “clinical depression.”

Then comes Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft. These drugs can produce temporary highs, followed by more crashes. The psychiatrist notices the up and down pattern—and then produces a new diagnosis of Bipolar (manic-depression) and prescribes other drugs, including Valproate and Lithium.

In the US alone, there are at least 300,000 cases of motor brain damage incurred by people who have been prescribed so-called anti-psychotic drugs (aka “major tranquilizers”). Risperdal (mentioned above as a drug given to people diagnosed with Bipolar) is one of those major tranquilizers. (source: “Toxic Psychiatry”, Dr. Peter Breggin, St. Martin’s Press, 1991)

This psychiatric drug plague is accelerating across the land.


Where are the mainstream reporters and editors and newspapers and TV anchors who should be breaking this story and mercilessly hammering on it week after week? They are in harness.

And Dr. Frances is somehow let off the hook. He’s admitted in print that the whole basis of his profession is throwing darts at labels on a wall, and implies the “effort” is rather heroic—when, in fact, the effort leads to more and more poisonous drugs being dispensed to adults and children, to say nothing of the effect of being diagnosed with “a mental disorder.”

I’m not talking about “the mental-disease stigma,” the removal of which is one of Hillary Clinton’s missions in life. No, I’m talking about MOVING A HUMAN INTO THE SYSTEM, the medical apparatus, where the essence of the game is trapping that person to harvest his money, his time, his energy, and of course his health—as one new diagnosis follows on another, and one new toxic treatment after another is undertaken, from cradle to grave.

The result is a severely debilitated human being (if he survives), whose major claim to fame is his list of diseases and disorders.

Thank you, Dr. Frances.


Here is a smoking-gun statement made by another prominent expert, on an episode of PBS’ Frontline series. The episode was: “Does ADHD Exist?”

PBS FRONTLINE INTERVIEWER: Skeptics say that there’s no biological marker—that it [ADHD] is the one condition out there where there is no blood test, and that no one knows what causes it.

BARKLEY (Dr. Russell Barkley, professor of psychiatry and neurology at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center): That’s tremendously naïve, and it shows a great deal of illiteracy about science and about the mental health professions. A disorder doesn’t have to have a blood test to be valid. If that were the case, all mental disorders would be invalid…There is no lab test for any mental disorder right now in our science. That doesn’t make them invalid.

Astonishing.

Without intending to, Dr. Barkley blows the whistle on his own profession.

So let’s take Dr. Barkley to school. Medical science, and disease-research in particular, rests on the notion that you can make a diagnosis backed up by lab tests. If you can’t produce lab tests, you’re spinning fantasies.

These fantasies might be hopeful, they might be “educated guesses,” they might be launched from traditional centers of learning, they might be backed up by billions of dollars of grant money…but they’re still fantasies.

If I said the moon was made of green cheese, even if I were a Harvard professor, sooner or later someone would ask me to produce a sample of moon rock to be tested for “cheese qualities.” I might begin to feel nervous, I might want to tap dance around the issue, but I would have to submit the rock to a lab.

In his statement to the PBS Frontline interviewer, Dr. Barkley is essentially saying, “There is no lab test for any mental disorder. If a test were the standard of proof, we wouldn’t have science at all, and that would mean our whole profession rests on nothing—and that is absurd, so therefore a test doesn’t matter.”

That logic is no logic at all. Barkley is proving the case against himself. He just doesn’t want to admit it.


Close to 50 years ago, psychiatry was dying out as a profession. Fewer and fewer people wanted to see a psychiatrist for help, for talk therapy. All sorts of new therapies were popping up. The competition was leaving medical psychiatry in the dust.

As Dr. Peter Breggin describes it in his landmark book, Toxic Psychiatry, a deal was struck. Drug companies would bankroll psychiatry and rescue it. These companies would pour money into professional conferences, journals, research. In return, they wanted “science” that would promote mental disease as a biological fact, a gateway into more and more drugs. Everyone would win—except the patient.

So the studies were rolled out, and the list of mental disorders expanded. The FDA was in on the deal as well, as evidenced by their drug “safety” approvals, in the face of the obvious damage these drugs were doing.

So this is how we arrived at where we are. This was the plan, and it worked.

Under the cover story, it was all fraud all the time. Without much of a stretch, you could say psychiatry has been the most widespread profiling operation in the history of the human race. Its goal has been to bring humans everywhere into its system. It hardly matters which label a person is painted with, as long as it adds up to a diagnosis and a prescription of drugs.


I’m aware that some people, reading this far, will still believe that the mental disorders rolled out by psychiatrists are real.

There is an explanation for this.

Psychiatrists may be crazy, but they aren’t necessarily stupid, when it comes to strategy.

They take the very real pain, suffering, anguish, and isolation people experience, and they label it, slice it, dice it; they make it into official categories, disorders—and therefore their “science” seems accurate…because people do feel sad, lonely, isolated.

Then, psychiatrists take one further step. They ceaselessly claim the cause for all this suffering rests in the brain—despite the fact that they have no defining diagnostic tests.

In the absence of tests, they say, “Well, we know this is all about chemical imbalance in the brain.”

Chemical imbalance, chemical imbalance, the heavily funded and promoted mantra.

The public buys in. “Well, sure, that must be it.”

Dr. Ronald Pies, editor-in-chief emeritus of the Psychiatric Times, laid that nonsensical hypothesis to rest in the July 11, 2011, issue of the Times with this staggering admission:

“In truth, the ‘chemical imbalance’ notion was always a kind of urban legend- – never a theory seriously propounded by well-informed psychiatrists.”

For decades the whole basis of psychiatric drug research, drug prescription, and drug sales has been: “we’re correcting a chemical imbalance in the brain.”

The problem was, researchers had never established a normal baseline for chemical balance. So they were shooting in the dark. Worse, they were faking a theory. Pretending they knew something when they didn’t.

In his 2011 piece in Psychiatric Times, Dr. Pies tries to cover his colleagues in the psychiatric profession with this fatuous remark:

“In the past 30 years, I don’t believe I have ever heard a knowledgeable, well-trained psychiatrist make such a preposterous claim [about chemical imbalance in the brain], except perhaps to mock it…the ‘chemical imbalance’ image has been vigorously promoted by some pharmaceutical companies, often to the detriment of our patients’ understanding.”

Absurd. First of all, many psychiatrists have explained and do explain to their patients that the drugs are there to correct a chemical imbalance.

And second, if all well-trained psychiatrists have known, all along, that the chemical-imbalance theory is a fraud…

…then why on earth have they been prescribing tons of drugs to their patients…

…since those drugs are developed on the false premise that they correct the imbalance?

Truth is, the honchos of psychiatry are seeing the handwriting on the wall. Their game has been exposed. They’re taking heavy flack on many fronts.

The chemical imbalance theory is a fake. There are no defining physical tests for any of the 300 so-called mental disorders. All diagnoses are based on arbitrary clusters or menus of human behavior. The drugs are harmful, dangerous, toxic. Some of them induce violence. Suicide, homicide. Some of the drugs cause brain damage.

So the shrinks have to move into another model, another con, another fraud. And they’re looking for one.

For example, genes plus “psycho-social factors.” A mish-mash of more unproven science.

“New breakthrough research on the functioning of genes is paying dividends and holds great promise in the area of mental health…” Professional gibberish.

Meanwhile, the business model demands drug sales.

So even though the chemical-imbalance nonsense has been discredited, it will continue on as a dead man walking, a zombie.

Big Pharma isn’t going to back off. Trillions of dollars are at stake.

You can be sure major Pharma players are meeting behind closed doors with leaders of the American Psychiatric Association (APA). The mafia is making a house call.

They are reminding the APA that they have a deal. No cancellation allowed.

“You guys promoted the chemical-imbalance theory. That was the arrangement. So keep promoting it. We don’t care how many lies you have to tell. Don’t try to develop a conscience all of a sudden. This is business.”

The mafia doesn’t like it when people try to interrupt business.

Finally, if psychiatry and its array of mental disorders is complete fraud, from top to bottom, why do so many people “act crazy?” Why do so many people have problems?

If we rule out the people who aren’t “crazy” at all, but are merely failing to fit into the androidal scheme of modern living, there are many answers to that question.

Any honest health practitioner would search for the answers with each individual patient. No more one-size fits all.

Here are a few possibilities: poisonous results of a toxic drug or vaccine; exposure to an environmental toxin; severe nutritional deficits; gross sensitivity-reaction to a food element like gluten; the effects of colors, dyes, and other chemicals in processed foods; physical and emotional abuse and damage; a head injury; oxygen-deficit before or at birth; legitimate fear of violence at home, at school, in the neighborhood; living in an environment lacking basic sanitation; as journalists Joan Swirsky and Caroline Rodgers, and Dr. Pasko Rakic have been pointing out, the effects of ultrasound on pregnant mothers—an issue that needs a great deal more exposure.

Meanwhile, the reality builders continue to expand the structure of psychiatry. For deception, for money, for power, for control.

Psychiatry is a pseudoscience.

A fraud.

 

Jon Rappoport

The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free emails at www.nomorefakenews.com

 

Read article here: http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2014/09/08/vaccine-fraud-what-about-psychiatric-fraud-staggering/

 

 

 


 

 

sad-child

TLB: Christina England delves into a topic that does, or should, concern every American … and ultimately all citizens of this global community.

TLB is embarking on a project of massive proportions, one that will go a very long way to addressing the concerns she puts forth. At this point in time our freedom and ability to discuss details is severely limited. So we open the door on this bold new project with this outstanding preface by someone so well suited to do just that …

By: TLB Staff Writer: Christina England

Christina England 1With a continual onslaught of toxins and poisons attacking our children’s fragile bodies on a daily basis, is it any wonder that more and more children are becoming ill? Parents have been asking professionals for years whether or not their children have been poisoned by the rigorous vaccine schedules and the countless antibiotics being prescribed. Up until now, there has been no way of testing their bodies to measure the levels of toxins.

However, this is all about to change, due to a new, non-invasive way of testing for metals, toxins and chemicals in the blood. Unlike the routine blood tests that parents have become accustomed to, parents will be able to test their children in the comfort of their own home, using a simple, non-invasive testing kit. More on this to come…

Some Facts About The Toxic World We Live In

It is a documented fact that there has been a sharp increase in the numbers of children suffering from conditions such as autism, ADHD, diabetes, autoimmune disease, food allergies, tics, heart disease and cancer. A growing number of professionals believe that this is due to the toxins, poisons and chemicals that we are being bombarded with on a daily basis.

Every day, our bodies are poisoned with dangerous chemicals and heavy metals, such as mercury, aluminum, polysorbate 80, formaldehyde, borate, lead, chlorine, cadmium, fluoride and arsenic.

Car fumes poison the air we breathe with carbon monoxide as we are slowly choked to death by the lethal chemicals from chemtrails and pesticides being vomited into our atmosphere, while governments poison our drinking water with fluoride and heavy metals and contaminate our food with genetically modified crops containing hormones, antibiotics and known bio-toxins such as glyphosate.

We unwittingly poison our bodies with designer creams, perfumes, deodorants and make-up, substances which contain aluminium, diazolidinyl urea, imidazolidinyl urea, diethanolamine (DEA), triethanolamine (TEA), parabens (ethyl, butyl, methyl, propyl, and parahydroxyben-zoate), propylene glycol, PVP/VA copolymer, sodium lauryl sulphate, sodium laureth sulphate, searalkonium chloride, synthetic colors, mineral oils, synthetic fragrances and liquid paraffin.

toxic

We are poisoning our homes using cleaning products containing dangerous poisons and chemicals such as phthalates (DEHP, BBP, DBP, DMP, DEP); PVC; formaldehyde; alkylphenols; benzene; TEA (triethanolamine); MEA (monoethanolamine); parabens; phosphates; chlorine; chlorinated or brominated solvents; ceteareth 20; polyethylene glycol (PEG); resorcinol; bronopol; quaternium 15; nanoparticles; triclosan; sulfur oxides; chromium; DMDM hydantoin: SLS/SLES (sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates); optical brighteners; mineral oil; petrolatum; BPA (bisphenol-A); and a-chlorotoluene and many more.

I could go on forever describing the many substances poisoning our world, such as radiation, nuclear waste and chemical by-products, but Anna Victoria Rogers covers all of this and so much more in her insightful and comprehensive book titled Toxic World, Toxic People, available on Amazon.

Toxic Environment

What Parents Will Soon Be Able To Do To Test Their Children

As we have just learned, we live in a very toxic and dangerous world and we are all suffering the consequences. Over the years, parents have been continually asking how their children have become so ill and up until now, the majority of doctors and scientists have only been able to scratch the surface.

Despite this severe lack of information, the majority of parents are bright enough to realize that their child may be showing the classic signs of poisoning, especially if their child has become ill after receiving a vaccination or medical intervention. However, what actually caused their child’s symptoms has been a little more of a mystery and difficult to ascertain, as in the past, testing for single compounds has been both costly and invasive and unlikely to provide parents with much information about overall toxicity from heavy metals. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if there were a magical solution, or a simple test that parents could buy over the counter that was non-invasive and painless?

Thanks to two insightful men, a group of scientists and The Liberty Beacon project, all this is about to change. If you want to know more, then visit this site for regular updates on an exciting new project that is going to rock the world!

toxic-america

HELP IS ON THE WAY …

 


  • Your support in the Liberty Beacon will be appreciated