George Soros Is A Leading Shareholder In Netflix
Red Pill reports for The Goldwater, March 28, 2018, that Susan Rice, Obama’s national security adviser and UN ambassador, has been hired to Netflix Inc’s board of directors, “but most Americans seem to forget that George Soros is a leading shareholder in the company.“
Red Pill is right.
Soros indeed is a leading shareholder in Netflix, through his privately-held investment management firm, Soros Fund Management, which he’d founded in 1969.
According to Wikipedia, Soros Fund Management’s president and deputy chairman is one of George’s demon spawn, Robert Soros. But according to Business Insider, on June 26, 2017, Robert Soros, the 53-year-old eldest son of George Soros, stepped down as deputy chairman and president of Soros Fund Management but remain an owner at the firm. Robert will start his own venture capital firm, Soros Capital.
Soros Fund Management (SFM) has large investments in transportation, energy, retail, financial, and other industries, as well as in public equity and fixed income markets worldwide, foreign exchange, currency, commodity markets, and private equity and venture capital funds.
According to Soros Fund Management‘s latest portfolio, as of December 31, 2017, SFM owns 71,500 shares in Netflix. At the current price of $285.77 per share, the total value of Soros’ shares in Netflix is a whopping $20.43 million.
Soros Fund Management has tentacles all over the U.S. economy and the world. George Soros, via his Soros Fund Management, also owns shares in these well-known companies and many others:
- Overstock.com Inc: 2,472,188 shares.
- Time Warner Inc: 361,842 shares.
- Target Corp: 558,460 shares.
- Urban Outfitters Inc: 1,023,055 shares.
- Gap Inc: 998,391 shares.
- Halliburton Co: 642,500 shares.
- CBS Corp: 450,000 shares.
- American Eagle Outfitters Inc: 1,278,162 shares.
- Aetna Inc: 199,000 shares.
- General Motors Co: 600,109 shares.
- Comcast Corp: 700,000 shares
- Bank of America Corp: 264,600 shares.
- Microsoft Corp: 57,700 shares.
- Visa Inc: 21,900 shares.
- Tribune Media Co: 128,175 shares.
- Monsanto Co: 174,729 shares.
- General Electric Co: 42,900 shares.
- Southwest Airlines Co: 9,300 shares.
Interestingly, Soros Fund Management had sold out its shares in Facebook Inc., well before the eruption of the current scandal engulfing Facebook.
- 206 U.S. organizations funded by George Soros
- Obama puppeteer George Soros thinks he’s God
- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton took orders from George Soros on how to handle unrest in Albania
- Billionaire George Soros spent $33 million bankrolling Ferguson demonstrators to create ‘echo chamber’ and drive national protests
- List of persons/groups paid by Soros to protest in Ferguson & Selma
- ‘Arab Spring’ in America: NAACP joins Soros-funded coalition for massive protests in D.C.
- John McCain’s foundation is funded by Saudis, Rothschilds and Soros
- Address book in Anthony Weiner’s laptop includes Soros, Rothschild, journalists and professors
- Soros-funded organization has 666 address
- George Soros’ son, Alex, is a ‘spirit cooker’?
- George Soros reportedly could face up to $7B tax bill, after delaying payment for years
- Soros Sued by 28-year-old Lover for Assault & Battery
TLB published this article from where it first appeared at IWB.
[TLB edited and added pictorial content.]
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our main websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … TLB