Climate Engineering & The New World Order
by Raphaëlle O’Neil, TLB Contributing Author
So here we go… Barely have some of the flood waters in Houston Texas begun to recede, than yet another Hurricane and yet another storm line up is threatening to wipe out even more of the Southern United States.
Hurricane Irma too, shows her origins in Africa have the same signature land-based, rapid water vapor releases coming out of power plants that we saw feeding Hurricane Harvey on this continent. The question becomes less about ARE these storms man-made attacks on America (and the world), but how many different signs prove the use of climate engineering technologies?
What is NO longer in question for many of us is whether Mr. Gorbachev was right when he said in Monetary & Economic Review in 1996, p. 5, because CNN declared it like an official COUP:
“The threat of environmental crisis will be the international disaster key that will unlock the New World Order.”
CNN actually says(1:50 minutes in):
“To help them adjust to this New World Order that they are going to be living in after this”
THE CLIMATE CHANGE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO
Meanwhile, undeterred by the backlash of both denial and healthy skepticism from paid gatekeepers and authentic truth seekers alike, WeatherWar101 once again captures the satellite imagery that shows the water vapor bursts that initiated Irma have their origins over power plants.
But evidence of MANipulated weather abounds as this creepy home video of clouds in Atlanta and radar capture align to show that anything is INDEED possible when weather is being used as a weapon.
After the recent assault on Southern & American History, Deleting History & The Dumbing Down of America and the media participating in the demoralization of anything pertaining to national sovereignty, is it little wonder that more and more Americans are beginning to think Gorbachev was also right when he said in “Soviet Analyst: A, Fortnightly Newsletter”, Volumes 23-24, the University of Michigan, , p.23:
“We are moving toward a new world order, the world of communism. We shall never turn off that road.”
Clearly “Weather Manipulation” goes much deeper than the GeoEngineering Programs we are all so familiar with via social media and the anti-GeoEngineering (Chemtrail) groups. The Oligarchs that control the NWO movement will use any platform, be it communism, fascism or any other “ism,” to take down America and make her citizens slaves to the Elite.
It is well past the time for All Activists Groups to March as One against our common enemy… the 1% that is on a timeline to control the other 99% of Humanity.
About the author:
Raphaëlle O’Neil is a climate engineering awareness activist & educator, and author of the children’s chemtrail book “Funny Clouds: A Chemtrail Tale”, illustrated by Sean Gautreaux. She is also a massage therapist, who’s passion for liberty has made her a freedom fighter going back her whole life, but after surviving recent assaults on the environment after Katrina and the BP oil spill, she renewed her commitment to ringing the alarm on various pressing environmental issues.
Because no safeguards to a clean environment can be made without the right to freedom of speech, she was forced to defend herself against such tyranny by going up to bat for the constitution of the Unites States of America, which she did by being Press Chief for P.A.N.D.A (People Against the National Defense Authorization Act) until the birth of her child.
Podcast: Though she covers multiple issues on her podcast Beyond the Veil on her nolabutterfly youtube channel, ranging from free speech, mind control, and other shady government cover-ups, she is primarily focused on climate engineering and the way it is being used to advance the globalist agenda we see unfolding today.
She is currently working with others to change the chemtrail narrative into one that holds anthropological cloud makers responsible for the effects of their creations…regardless of the intent… driving the making of clouds in hopes of forcing greater scrutiny, integrity & accountability on the part of the public at large. She is thrilled to contribute to The Liberty Beacon Project!