ER Editor: The short Stew Peters interview with Odessa Orlewicz of Lbrti, a fairly new Canadian organisation formed during the Covid nonsense, is most interesting. She reveals that:
- Doctors are now taking their 4th shot
- The data on the CMA (Canadian Medical Association) In Memoriam website is being taken down and new data delayed in being put up. They still do have data up for 2020, 2021 and part of 2022 (but suddenly not for the years before), but the data for doctor deaths hasn’t been put up for the past 2 months, when most of the deaths have been occurring. Orlewicz has contacted them about this but has received no reply yet. The site has become a ‘gong show’. Before the data was altered, deaths were increasing rapidly once the vaccine first rolled out in the last 2 weeks of December 2020.
- Of the 18 doctors believed to be dead from the vaccine, only 2 had cancer (which still could have been exacerbated by the shots) and 16 had simply no reason to die. As of before going on air, however, Orlewicz received an e-mail from Dr. William Mackie saying the number of deaths was now 28.
- Why are the deaths mainly in Ontario? Did they all get the same batch? It’s known that some batches are especially lethal.
- As Chris Sky reported recently, the leading cause of death in Canada is ‘Unknown’ – for the first time in history in the country.
- Curiously, the highest ‘Unknown’ death rate is in Alberta, a pro-liberty, oil and gas province that hates Trudeau. Orlewicz hypothesizes that this province could have got the worst batches. See the site How Bad Is My Batch
- Some Canadian MPs such as Leslyn Lewis are tweeting out about the phenomenon of vaccine and Sudden Death Syndrome. Liberals MPs are being silent.
- For the documentary Orlewicz is associated with, see this link from Children’s Health Defense –
- Check out Orlewicz’s site: librti.com
The article below from Dutch site Front Nieuws by Steve Kirsch does a bit of digging into the number of dead doctors from 2019 onwards, according to this now-corrupted site In Memoriam of the Canadian Medial Association. Kirsch puts the number of recently deceased physicians at 30.
More than 30 deaths of young, healthy Canadian doctors can only be explained as being killed by the vaccine. Stew Peters did an episode investigating the deaths of Canadian doctors after the vaccine mandates rolled out. But here’s new info that’s even more shocking, writes Steve Kirsch.
Watch this episode of Stew Peters talking about the increased number of young doctors dying in Canada:
Basically you can check the deaths of Canadian doctors at www.cma.ca/memoriam.
This tweet caught my attention:
But the numbers for 2019 are misleading because it only reflects part of 2019. The full number was probably around 170 for that year. So the number of doctor deaths in 2021 appears to be about double the normal rate, but more troubling is the age of death. I’m doing a full analysis and will post the spreadsheet for you to see for yourself.
They removed previous deaths because, according to the CMA, it was “too difficult to keep up with that data.” That’s nonsensical. So they only show recent deaths. But nothing since the last booster rolled out to doctors in Canada. Why? Because they “have been very busy with other projects.” So they claim that they are not hiding anything. That’s nice to know it’s just a resource issue.
What the data says is disturbing and it’s in plain sight and it’s easy for anyone to verify. I’m sure the CMA will eventually be able to look into it when it has more resources. It’s pretty important because it kills the doctors the CMA is supposed to protect. I don’t know what’s more important than that.
Remember my article about my Canadian doctor friend who told me he can’t remember a young doctor dying in Canada in the last 30 years? (See Front News Fourteen young Canadian doctors die after getting the shot. Normally there would be ~0 in 30 years) Turns out he was right. You can look at the 2019 and 2020 data still on the site, which shows that the doctors who die are almost always 85 years of age or older.
So how is it that there are now more than 30 deaths of young doctors in Canada who died shortly after the injections? I know this from a very reliable source; the details of those deaths will be released in about a week.
As you can see in the CMA’s obituaries, that death rate for young physicians is virtually non-existent. So there must be something that all these doctors had in common that killed them. It would have to be extremely deadly to kill these young healthy doctors. Time of death is strongly correlated with immunization. It seems that all the people who died young were recently vaccinated. Hmm….
I wonder what that could be? Canadian health authorities are stunned.
I am sure they will be happy to hear from you!
Published to The Liberty Beacon from EuropeReloaded.com
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.