ER Editor: This video from Del Bigtree’s High Wire was posted to Bitchute on August 2, 2021.
Del does an updated interview, including some retrospective videos from April, with Angelia Desselle, manager of a surgical centre, and nursing assistant Shawn Skelton. They had taken the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines respectively, under pressure from their employers. And both had significant and, to date, permanent damage producing tremors and seizures. We published on these ladies back in January of this year. See:
Websites mentioned in this video:
We offer some notes from the 27-minute video below.
- Both women suffered severe adverse reactions back in January, and 8 months on, doctors don’t know how to treat these reactions due to the mRNA vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna). They’re now unemployed with mounting medical bills; basically, the system has abandoned them. ‘You’re on your own.’
- Bigtree: Is your life different now to what it was back in April? No, Skelton’s condition has gotten worse, with seizures. They have reached out to America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLD), who are helping them using IVERMECTIN. But the treatment must be taken daily or else the symptoms will return (see video).
- They’re getting daily messages from people with similar reactions and have started the group www.C19vaxreactions.com
- People are not aware of the VAERS reporting website; doctors are either advising patients not to report into the system, or they don’t know about it.
- The National Institute of Health (NIH): Desselle was in contact with them but she’s been ghosted since May. Nobody from the institute has reached out to Skelton. Senator Ron Johnson has called attention to the plight of such people, but has been smeared for his efforts. The CDC and Pfizer have contacted Desselle but have offered no help. Only the AFLD has given help.
- Skelton’s advice to people is to stay strong and keep fighting, not to give in to ‘this thing’ or else we accept all of it. It’s ‘your body, your choice’.
- See video segment from the C19vaxreactions.com website of vaccine-injured people. (ER: While many of these people on video have had the mRNA vaccines, one admits to having had the AstraZeneca, and some don’t specify which one they’ve had.)
- Bigtree: So Ivermectin seems to be helping by blocking receptors for the spike protein. So it may mean that their cells are STILL producing the spike protein (ER: the genetic therapy injection has instructed their cells to produce trillions of copies of the very toxic spike protein. The question has always been, when does this process stop in the body?) Question: Does this production of the spike protein ever stop? It’s like an ongoing war inside the body as the spike protein continues to be produced, which then attacks organs, etc. inside the body.
‘We need to be acknowledged. Every vaccine is going to have injuries and they need to acknowledge us.’
‘We need to be heard and helped.’
Published to The Liberty Beacon from EuropeReloaded.com
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.