ER Editor: A German doctor, Dr. Barbel Ghitalla has done blood analyses or ‘smears’ of her vaccinated patients, as well as acquiring a vial of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. Alarmed at what she saw in the smears, she discussed her findings with another medical colleague, Dr. Axel Bolland, and two lawyers. This was recorded in a video, which Dr. Jane Ruby discusses with Stew Peters below.
I’ve never seen anything like it. I’m afraid for my patients.
Here are some main points:
- The blood smears of these vaccinated patients shows that red blood cells (RBC) have acquired a positive charge (instead of a negative one, which allows blood cells to repel others and stay single) permitting them to ‘stack’ one upon the other. This is typical of blood cancer. They are called ‘rouleaux’ formations. So the injections are changing the electron charge to positive in the RBCs.
- There are also coiled pieces present with a metallic sheen. They do not absorb light as the RBC do.
- The doctors and lawyers in the video involving Dr. Gitala think it represents the beginning of thrombotic activity. The level of rouleaux formations in these blood samples is ‘severe’. We’re looking at severe RBC damage.
- From the Johnson and Johnson vaccine vial she obtained (it has a lot number and expiration date), samples show rigid structures/lines with tiny white dots in between. (see image right)
- Physicians in France have also taken blood smears showing identical formations in the blood. (See Dr. Philippe van Welbergen)
- The lawyers in Dr. Gitala’s group said there is a gross lack of informed consent.
- Ruby urges doctors to do the same for their vaccinated patients.
- Peters: It’s not a matter of ‘your choice’ because people simple don’t know what they’re choosing.
It appears to be a poisonous injection… People not coming forward are complicit
Published to The Liberty Beacon from EuropeReloaded.com
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.