Listen to this radio show at the TLB Radio logo below intro.
Episode #19: Kids Being Reached
Hosted by Steve Cook, who is a talk show host for TLB Radio, a writer, and the Sr. Editor of TLB UK.
By: Steve Cook
- Pete gives us an update on the progress of the drug free kids campaign, which includes:
- Pete has now given his ground-breaking talk to over 80,000 people
- Over 14,000 videos of his talks have been distributed to schools.
- If the videos are only watched once by an average class size of 60 children, 800,000 have been reached with the truth about drugs.
- The launch of Pete’s new online platform designed to help parents with the tricky problem of how best to talk to their children about drugs.
Pete shares some of the wonderful feedback he receives from parents, teachers and children and gives some handy advice on how best to tackle a couple of the typical problems a child is likely to ask.
This show may well be the only one of its kind anywhere on planet Earth. It is certainly the only show that features one of the world’s most prolific pioneers in the field of drug education.
Clock the “on air” icon below to listen in and remember: if you have any questions for me or Pete, any observations, suggestions or feedback, please feel free to email us at email@example.com