Intro by Steve Cook
The stats of the experimental biochemical agents pushed on the citizenry in the guise of “vaccines” scream out the need for urgent investigation and while that is being done, a halt to jabbing kids with experimental agents whose precise long term health effects are unknown.
For sure deaths and adverse reactions in just the first year suggest those long term effects are going to be dire. Exactly how dire nobody, truthfully, knows.
And therein lies the core iniquity and recklessness of this whole operation: the government is injecting millions of people, including children for heaven’s sake, without a clear idea of what is going to happen.
This would perhaps be excusable if we were facing a killer virus capable of killing millions of robust people stone dead but that is not what we are facing. We are facing a bug with a relatively low fatality rate for which several known treatments exist.
The nation has been in effect bamboozled into playing Russian Roulette with knowing how many bullets, if any, are in the chamber and we are in he position of hoping not too many people blow their brains out.
An investigation might find the vaxes innocent and show the cause of the many adverse reactions and deaths to be something else entirely and the surge n numbers after the vax rollout a mere coincidence.
It might. But we doubt it.
Those advocating the vaxes and pulling out all the stops to get everybody injected claim they are “safe and effective”. Well, if they are confident that this is so, they will be confident that an investigation will prove them right and should leap at the chance to prove it and dispel any doubts once and for all.
One would expect, then, a keenness to have a proper investigation and any reluctance so to do tells immediately they have something to hide.
The government’s response or lack thereof to the following communication from the CCVAG will tell us all we need to know.
To view it at source, please visit the Health Advisory and Recovery Team (HART) here
Increase in all-cause mortality in males aged 15-19 requires immediate investigation
Thursday, 10th February 2022, updated 13th February 2022
Professor Wei, JCVI
Professor Sir Chris Whitty, CMO
Rt Hon Sajid Javid, Secretary of State, DHSC
cc Rt Hon Boris Johnson, Prime Minister
Dear Professor Wei, Professor Whitty and Mr Javid,
We wrote to you and also the MHRA last month regarding urgent investigation of the acknowledged increase in all-cause mortality in males aged 15-19, since the Pfizer covid vaccine rollout commenced in this age group in May 2021.
ONS have acknowledged in the High Court in London, that the figure of 402 excess deaths is significantly higher than the previous 5 year average of 337 deaths. It has proved impossible to get the actual data. Indeed, they stated it is probably an underestimate because of delays for coroners’ cases. This equates to at least two additional teenage boys dying each week of the roll-out, possibly more. It is thus very disappointing not to have received any response.
We are writing further to ask you to pause the vaccines for children while you undertake and publish an urgent review of the risk/benefit analysis. In August 2021 you concluded that there was no medical justification for vaccinating healthy 12-15-year-olds, with the authorisation based on an aim to reduce school closures. But this new safety signal and the impact of this uncertainty must affect your assessment of the risk to benefits.
Since that date, much has changed. The latest omicron variant has been shown to have a much lower risk of serious illness, hospitalisations and deaths than the previous alpha and delta variants circulating at the time of the decision.
Also, in your analysis you failed to take due regard to naturally-acquired immunity, now demonstrated and widely accepted to be superior to vaccine acquired immunity. Children have had high rates of infection throughout recent weeks with at least 80% now estimated to be immune.
In addition, the efficacy of Pfizer against omicron compared to previous variants is reduced to the point where infection rates are now higher in the vaccinated than the unvaccinated removing any potential indirect benefit to immune-compromised family members and perversely creating an increased risk to contacts of the vaccinated.
On the risks side of the balance sheet, we have further information regarding myocarditis, with an occurrence rate of 1/2680 young men in Hong Kong, where unlike the UK, this was sought systematically from the start of their rollout. Indeed they paused their second dose, just as the UK moved from one to two doses.
Data from the US also confirm high rates of 1/9443 in males aged 16-17 after their second dose.
We still have no follow-up data on the increasing number of children reported from the US with significant abnormalities on their cardiac MRI scans.
We also have worrying information on all-cause mortality by vaccination status, which even from the original adult Pfizer trial showed a higher mortality for the vaccinated group.
Side effects are higher when vaccinating those already immune. Other side effects such as increased blood clots will all be playing a part in this balance of risk. Non-fatal adverse events, particularly neurological, have the potential to blight the lives of affected children.
The latest information from the CDC is very worrying, that of 4149 injured children, 100 (2.41%) had a serious adverse event, 15/4149 (0.36%) had increased troponin (12 confirmed to be myocarditis), 12/4149 (0.29%) had seizures, 2/4149 (0.048%) died (being evaluated). This in itself is a reason to review. To clarify, this is 4149 non-serious adverse events and 100 serious adverse events reported in a total of ~8 million doses to this age group which is 1 in 80,000 but we know that VAERS is a gross underestimate.
Israel is now seeing serious illness and death after the fourth vaccine dose.
There is also new bio-distribution data showing that mRNA and spike protein, far from being eliminated within a few days, are still persisting for 60 days or more. We have no knowledge of the long-term implications of vaccinating children against what is now acknowledged to be a very mild illness for them, indeed with 50% having no symptoms whatsoever.
With the arrival of omicron, SARS-CoV-2 has moved from pandemic to endemic. If the current situation had existed six months ago, there would have been no case made for commencing routine rollout for healthy children. Now, it is proposed that even those testing positive for omicron do not need to isolate. If omicron is no risk to others, why vaccinate? The prospect now of widening the coverage to 5-11s would be all the more ludicrous. We should, like Norway & Sweden, make clear that vaccination for this age group is simply not necessary.
The time has now come to pause and acknowledge that there is no emergency for children and that for them the balance of benefit and risk now clearly favours natural immunity. On that basis the routine programme could and should be halted. Failure to act will lay you open to liability for ongoing harms.
We would like to meet with you urgently, in order to support you in taking stock of all of the pertinent new and emerging data.
- Dr Rosamond Jones, MBBS, MD, FRCPCH, retired consultant paediatrician, convener CCVAG (Children’s Covid Vaccines Advisory Group)
- Professor Keith Willison, PhD, Professor of Chemical Biology, Imperial, London
- Professor David Livermore, BSc, PhD, Professor of Medical Microbiology, University of East Anglia
- Professor Anthony J Brookes, Professor of Genomics and Health Data Science, University of Leicester
- Professor Richard Ennos, MA, PhD. Honorary Professorial Fellow, University of Edinburgh
- Professor Angus Dalgleish, MD, FRCP, FRACP, FRCPath, FMed Sci, Professor of Oncology, St Georges Hospital, London
- Professor John Fairclough FRCS FFSEM retired Honorary Consultant Surgeon
- Professor Norman Fenton, CEng, CMath, PhD, FBCS, MIET, Professor of Risk Information Management, Queen Mary University of London
- Professor Anthony Fryer, PhD FRCPath, Professor of Clinical Biochemistry
- Lord Moonie, MBChB, MRCPsych, MFCM, MSc, House of Lords, former parliamentary under-secretary of state 2001-2003, former consultant in Public Health Medicine
- Dr Theresa Lawrie, MBBCh, PhD, Director, Evidence-Based Medicine Consultancy Ltd, Bath
- Dr John Flack, BPharm, PhD. Retired Director of Safety Evaluation, Beecham Pharmaceuticals
- 1980-1989 and Senior Vice-president for Drug Discovery 1990-92 SmithKline Beecham
- Dr Roland Salmon, MB BS, MRCGP, FFPH, Former Director, Communicable Disease Surveillance Centre Wales
- Dr Alan Mordue, MBChB, FFPH. Retired Consultant in Public Health Medicine & Epidemiology
- Dr Gerry Quinn, PhD. Postdoctoral researcher in microbiology and immunology
- Katherine MacGilchrist, BSc (Hons), MSc, CEO/Systematic Review Director, Epidemica Ltd.
- Mr James Royle, MBChB, FRCS, MMedEd, Colorectal surgeon
- Dr Livia Tossici-Bolt, PhD, Clinical Scientist
- Dr Elizabeth Evans MA(Cantab), MBBS, DRCOG, Retired Doctor
- Dr Rohaan Seth, Bsc (hons), MBChB (hons), MRCGP, Retired General Practitioner
- Dr Emma Brierly, MRCGP, General Practitioner
- Dr Geoffrey Maidment, MD, FRCP, retired consultant physician
- Mr Malcolm Loudon, MBChB, MD, FRCSEd, FRCS(Gen Surg), MIHM,VR, Consultant Surgeon
- Dr Alan Black, MBBS, MSc, DipPharmMed, retired pharmaceutical physician
- Dr David Cartland, MBChB, BMedSci, General practitioner
- Dr Peter Chan, BM, MRCS, MRCGP, NLP, General Practitioner, Functional medicine practitioner
- Dr Greta Mushet, MBChB, MRCPsych, retired Consultant Psychiatrist in Psychotherapy
- Dr Samuel McBride, MBBCh, BAO, BSc, MSc, MRCP (UK) FRCEM, FRCP (Edinburgh), NHS Emergency Medicine & geriatrics
- Mr Ian F Comaish, MA, BM BCh, FRCOphth, FRANZCO, Consultant ophthalmologist
- Dr Branko Latinkic, BSc, PhD, Reader in Biosciences
- Dr Helen Westwood MBChB MRCGP DCH DRCOG, General Practitioner
- Michael Cockayne, MSc, PGDip, SCPHNOH, BA, RN, Occupational Health Practitioner
- Mr Anthony Hinton, MBChB, FRCS, Consultant ENT surgeon, London
- Dr Tanya Klymenko, PhD, FHEA, FIBMS, Senior lecturer in Biomedical Sciences
- Michael Cockayne, MSc, PGDip, SCPHNOH, BA, RN, Occupational Health Practitioner
- Dr Carmen Wheatley, DPhil, Orthomolecular Oncology
- Dr Charles Lane OBE, Molecular Biologist
- Mr Angus Robertson BSc (Med. Sci.) MB ChB FRCS(Ed) FFSEM(UK) Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Dr Michael D Bell, MBChB MRCGP Retired General Practitioner
- Dr Jayne LM Donegan, MBBS, DRCOG, DCH, DFFP, MRCGP, General Practitioner
- Dr David Critchley, BSc, PhD in Pharmacology, 32 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical R&D
- Dr Keith Johnson, BA, D.Phil (Oxon), IP Consultant for Diagnostic Testing
- Julie Annakin, RN, Immunisation Specialist Nurse
- Rev Dr William J U Philip MB ChB, MRCP, BD, Senior Minister The Tron Church, Glasgow, formerly physician specialising in cardiology
- Dr Jonathan Rogers MBChB (Bristol) MRCGP DRCOG Retired NHS General Practitioner
- Dr Pauline Jones, MB BS, Retired General Practitioner
- Dr Emma Brierly, MBBS, MRCGP, General Practitioner
- Dr Elizabeth Burton, MB ChB, Retired General Practitioner
- Dr Franziska Meuschel, MD, ND, PhD, LFHom, BSEM, Nutritional, Environmental and Integrated Medicine
- Dr Michael Bazlinton, MBCHB MRCGP DCH
- Dr Holly Young, BSc, MBChB, MRCP, Consultant Palliative Care Medicine
- Dr Julian Tomkinson, MBChB, MRCGP, General Practitioner, GP Trainer, PCME
- Dr David Bramble, MBChB, MRCPsych, MD, Consultant Psychiatrist
- Dr Christina Peers, MBBS, DRCOG, DFSRH, FFSRH, Menopause Specialist
- Dr Chris Newton, PhD, Biochemist working in immuno-metabolism
- Dr Christopher Exley, PhD, FRSB, Bioinoganic Chemist
- Dr Sarah Myhill, MBBS, Retired General Practitioner
- Jessica Righart, Senior Critical Care Scientist
- Dr Michael D Bell, MBChB, MRCGP, retired General Practitioner
- Dr Angharad Powell, MBChB, General Practitioner
- Dr Stephen Ting, MB CHB, MRCP, PhD, Consultant Physician
- Mr Ahmad K Malik, FRCS (Tr & Orth), Dip Med Sport, Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Dr Catherine Hatton, MBChB, General Practitioner
- Dr Kulvinder S. Manik MBChB, MRCGP, MA(Cantab), LLM, Gray’s Inn
- Dr Stefanie Williams, MD, Dermatologist
- Kim Bull, Foundation Degree in Paramedic Science, Paramedic
- Margaret Moss, MA (Cantab), CBiol, MRSB, Director, The Nutrition and Allergy Clinic, Cheshire
- Dr Haleema Sheikh, MRCGP, General Practitioner
- James Cook, NHS Registered Nurse, Bachelor of Nursing (Hons), Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Dr Jonathan Engler, MBChB, LlB (Hons), DipPharmMed
- Dr Clare Craig, BMBCh, FRCPath, Pathologist
- Dr David Bell, MBBS, PhD, FRCP(UK), Public Health Physician
- Dr Ruth Wilde, MB BCh, MRCEM, AFMCP, Integrative & Functional Medicine Doctor
- John Collis, RN, Specialist Nurse Practitioner
- Dr Damien Downing, MBBS, MRSB, private physician
- Mr Lasantha Wijesinghe, FRCS, Consultant Vascular Surgeon
- Dr Claire Mottram, BSc Hons, MBChB, Doctor in General Practice
- Dr Ali Haggett, Mental health community work, 3rd sector, former lecturer in the history of medicine
- Dr Jenny Goodman, MA, MBChB, Ecological Medicine
- Suzanne Tomkinson BSc MSc CSci FIBMS Senior Biomedical Scientist (Clinical Biochemistry)
- Dr Felicity Lillingstone, IMD DHS PhD ANP, Doctor, Urgent Care, Research Fellow
- Dr Marco Chiesa, MD, FRCPsych, Consultant Psychiatrist & Visiting Professor, UCL
- Anna Phillips, RSCN, BSc Hons, Clinical Lead Trainer Clinical Systems (Paediatric Intensive Care)
- Dr Jason Lester, MRCP, FRCR, Consultant Clinical Oncologist
- Dr Sue de Lacy MBBS MRCGP AFMCP UK Integrative Medicine Doctor
- Dr David Morris, MBChB, MRCP (UK), General Practitioner
- Dr Andrew Isaac, MB BCh, Physician, retired
- Dr Renee Hoenderkamp, General Practitioner
- Dr Noel Thomas, MA, MBChB, DObsRCOG, DTM&H, MFHom, Retired Doctor
- Dr Fiona Martindale, MBChB, MRCGP, General Practitioner in out of hours
- Dr Zac Cox, BDS, LCPH, Dental Practitioner
- Mr Colin Natali, BSc(hons) MBBS, FRCS (Orth), Consultant Spinal Surgeon
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.