Cov-19 bill, Pelosi: You don’t have to pass it to find out what’s in it
Just a short 48 hours ago it looked like the congress and senate had reached a deal that everyone could work with and get behind in approving The Virus bail-out-bill. Law makers on both sides of the aisle kept tripping over Fake News that a hand full Pelosi Propagandist and CNN were pumping out, ie: The GOP is “bailing out corporations”… They don’t care about you Mr. and Mrs. America. We want to pass a bill for you, while the GOP doesn’t want to extend a helping hand.
I can’t takes no more
OK. Sen. James Lankford could not take it any longer. Here he is taking the floor and Setting the GOP bail-out record straight…
So once again it looked like the “Deal” was a go and the lawmakers could vote on the package and send it to President Trump to sign so Treasury could start mailing out checks.
Enter Pelosi, stage left coast
Nancy Pelosi gets back into action after flying home to the City by The Bailout. (SFO)
Nancy informs all within ear shot that there is No Deal until ‘her’ shopping list is included. She even managed to get Chuck Schumer all wound up again tighter than an 8 Day Clock…
The Nancy short list
M. Dowling picks it up from here:
Most complete short list of Speaker Pelosi’s Cov-19 bill
M. Dowling via The Independent Sentinel
Speaker Nancy Pelosi presented a very unserious bill and has no intention of working with Republicans. She is not telling the truth to her followers who might not care in either case.
This is how low the Democrat (socialist) Party has sunk. People are becoming desperate for help and this is what they are doing.
THE MOST COMPLETE LIST OF PELOSI’S DEMANDS
- bail out the post office
- pay off some portion of college loans
- $2,000 for every American
- limit ICE and border patrol
- publish corporate pay stats by race for all corporate boards
- permanent paid leave
- mandate a federal minimum wage of $15
- rescued companies must abide by the Democrat rules
- no voter ID and anonymous ballot harvesting
- require early voting, online registration, vote by mail, and same-day voting (aka voter fraud)
- provide cash for unions via official time for collective bargaining
- a full offset of airline emissions
- climate change study on aviation
- restricting colleges from providing information about illegal aliens
- money for Planned Parenthood
- the publication of greenhouse gas emissions for flights
- double the endowment for the arts to $300 million
- Reinstatement of Obamaphones
- Funding for NOAA
- $100 million for NASA
- $278 million for IRS
- On page 127, the Institute for Museum and Library Services is given $500,000,000 “respond to coronavirus” by granting States, museums, territories and tribes “to expand digital network access, purchase tablets and other internet-enabled devices, for operational expenses, and provide technical support”.
- Earmarked for an ambiguous “Construction and Environmental Compliance and Restoration,” the bill grants $100,000,000 “to prevent, prepare for, and respond to coronavirus” on page 18.
- $35 million for the Kennedy Center
- $300M for Migration and Refugee Assistance
- Extends immigrant visas and work permits
- On page 119, Gallaudet University is granted $7,000,000 “to help defray expenses (which may include lost revenue, reimbursement for expenses already incurred, technology costs associated with a transition to distance learning, faculty and staff trainings and payroll)”.
- Howard University receives $13,000,000 for similar open-ended expenses on page 123. Howard’s endowment fund currently stands at $692,800,000.
- Blocks denying funds to sanctuary cities
- Expands wind and solar tax credits
- On page 88, the “Ryan White HIV/AIDS program” receives an additional $90,000,000, according to language in the bill.
- and retirement plans for newspaper employees — nothing like making newspapers even more beholden to Democrat politicians.
There you have it. Now that you know why your mail box does not have an envelope in it marked U.S. Government, Department of Treasury.
At least this time, when talking about pending legislation, Nancy Pelosi didn’t say: “You have to pass it to find out what’s in it.” (TLB)
Stay tuned to …
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.