How to Become an Authorised Fact Checker
Dr. Vernon Coleman
21st Century Wire
There are 198,000 fact checkers in the world today. They all know that being a fact checker is easier and safer than robbing banks, and far more lucrative.
Around 98% of Fact Checkers have no qualifications whatsoever and over 97% are illiterate and innumerate. The average Fact Checker earns around £750,000 a month. (These facts were checked by reputable Fact Checkers.) So do you become a fact checker? It’s very easy – just follow these simple guidelines:
- Go to school until you are six-years-old so that you can say you had an education. (Being able to read and/or write is an option though you will need to add up large sums of money in order to keep track of all the money you are given.)
- Learn to tell lies without feeling embarrassed or ashamed.
- Open a website with a name which has one or more of the following words in the title: ‘fact’, ‘approved’, ‘check’, ‘truth’, ‘authorised’, ‘independent’, ‘bollocks’, ‘misinformation’, ‘international’, ‘global’, ‘authorised’ and ‘disinformation’.
- Write to your Government and to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and invite them to sponsor you with large, regular payments direct into your bank account.
- Look around on the internet for people who are telling the truth. Then simply say that they are lying. There is no need to try to prove that they are lying. Remember the Fact Checker’s mantra: ‘Knowledge is an impediment to criticism’. Your Government will give you the names of people to target.
That’s it! Now you can be a fully-fledged, authorised, approved Fact Checker and become exceedingly rich in no time at all. Hundreds of thousands of others have succeeded – why shouldn’t you?
Vernon Coleman’s short novel Balancing the Books describes how the widow of a once successful author found innovative ways to murder reviewers who gave her husband’s books one star reviews without bothering to read them.
(TLB) published this article from 21WIRE
SEE MORE BIG PHARMA NEWS AT: 21st Century Wire Big Pharma Files
YOU CAN HELP SUPPORT 21WIRE’S INDEPENDENT MEDIA PLATFORM HERE
Header featured image (edited) credit: Fact Checkers image/istockphoto / smartboy10/Wisconsin Watch
Emphasis added by (TLB) editors
Stay tuned to …
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.