Is HPV Vaccine Safety an Illusion Maintained by Suppression of Science?
By: Norma Erickson
Breaking News: On January 14, 2016, Dr. Sin Hang Lee sent an open letter of complaint to the Director General of the World Health Organization, Dr. Margaret Chan, charging members of GACVS, the CDC, the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, and others with manipulation of data and suppression of science in order to maintain the illusion of HPV vaccine safety in the face of valid contradictory evidence.
According to Dr. Lee’s letter, a series of emails recently uncovered via a Freedom of Information request submitted in New Zealand revealed evidence that Dr. Robert Pless, chairperson of the Global Advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety (GACVS), Dr. Nabae Koji of the Ministry of Health of Japan, Dr. Melinda Wharton of the CDC, Dr. Helen Petousis-Harris of Auckland University, New Zealand, and others (including WHO officials) may have been actively involved in a scheme to deliberately mislead the Japanese Expert Inquiry on human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine safety before, during and after the February 26, 2014 public hearing in Tokyo.
The complaint letter states that the emails provided clearly demonstrate this group of WHO officials and government employees charged with the responsibility of advising the expert committee from the Japanese government on HPV vaccination safety knew before the February 26, 2014 Tokyo public hearing that one of their own experts showed scientific evidence that HPV vaccination does increase cytokines, including tumor necrosis factor (TNF), particularly at the injection site compared to other vaccines. Yet, they chose to suppress this information at the public hearing.
Of course, this piece of scientific data which was known to all members of the group is also missing from the GACVS Statement on the safety of HPV vaccination issued on March 12, 2014. Unfortunately for medical consumers, this is the same GACVS statement currently being used to assure health officials, political decision makers and medical professionals around the world there is nothing to worry about when it comes to the safety of HPV vaccines.
- Dr. Lee concluded his letter of complaint by clearly stating that there is at least one known mechanism of action explaining why serious adverse reactions occur more often in people injected with HPV vaccines than other vaccines, and why certain predisposed individuals may suffer a sudden unexplained death as a result. It appears this is part of the information the ‘experts’ deemed necessary to suppress.
Dr. Lee states:
Those whose names appear in my complaint and any who blindly dismiss valid safety concerns in order to continue promoting HPV vaccinations should be held accountable for their actions. There is no excuse for intentionally ignoring scientific evidence. There is no excuse for misleading global vaccination policy makers at the expense of public health interests. There is no excuse for such a blatant violation of the public trust.
Attachments to letter:
- GACVS Terms of Reference
- GACVS Statement on the continued safety of HPV vaccination on March 12, 2014
- WHO GACVS emails from February 18, 2014 to February 27, 2014 in chronological order
- Original FOIA – Attachment obtained in New Zealand – available upon request
- Read this article in Spanish here.
- Read this article in Japanese here.
- Read this article in Italian here.
- Read Dr. Lee’s letter of complaint in Italian here.
- Read this article in German here.
- Read this article in Slovak here.
- Read this article in Croatian here.
- Read this article in Serbian here.
- Read this article in Czech here.
- Read this article in Hungarian here.
- Read this article in French here.
- Read this article in Korean here.
- Read this article in Portuguese here.
TLB Recommends you visit SaneVax for more pertinent articles and information