- French Study Find Tumours in Rats Fed GM Corn, ReutersMonsanto GM Corn Causing Organ Failures in Rats Study, Huffington Post
GMO Wars, Genetically Modified Foods, and The Rewiring of Your Brain:
Footage of GMO-Corn Fed Rats with Tumours:
- In the U.S., GMOs can be snuck into our bodies because they don’t yet have to be labeled.
- Under the new “Monsanto Protection Act” GMO crops can be planted and grown without courts stopping them, even if there is evidence of danger (see Section 735 of H.R. 933), until an Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) is prepared — which can take years.
- The Monsanto “rider” (Section 735) was snuck into a 240-page government funding bill and was hidden so most politicians, who rarely read the actual bills, probably did not even know it was there.
- To date, no one in Congress claims ownership of Section 735, though speculation is emerging that Roy Blunt, a Senator from Missouri, is responsible. Blunt has serious financial ties to Monsanto. Monsanto’s home state is Missouri.
In Europe, which has mostly banned GMOs, the tide turned when people actually took to the fields to destroy the crops that were destroying their farms and their lives. We need to ask ourselves where self-defense starts when toxins are being snuck and forced into our bodies through the food, water, air and “laws.”