US Economic Slight of Hand, History & Super Imperialism


Economic Slight of Hand, History & Super Imperialism


By: Roger Landry (TLB)

What is it about the truth in America today that makes it so unbelievably difficult if not impossible for most of the general public to grasp? Could it possibly be that the government and Mainstream Media have been feeding us lies for so long most can’t see the truth when it slaps them in the face, or is it that they don’t want the truth because it may trespass on their personal comfort zones … or both?

William Casey, a past CIA director, is quoted as saying in 1981 …

“We will know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.”

That was thirty-five years ago! If you consider the powers that actually rule this country, control all the mainstream media, the school system, and the politicians we trust and believe in, then by default you must believe that just about everything we learn in school, hear or read in the media, or listen to from our elected leaders, is in fact a programed lie meant only to condition us in a way to accomplish their (masters) agenda.

If you listen to what the government has to say about the economy and whether or not you are better off after eight years of the Obama administrations … you are listening to lies. But then it really does not take a degree in economics to realize that the only caste that has actually prospered over the last eight years are the elitist … or about the top 4-5%, with the remaining 95% of us finding it harder by the year to just maintain our standard of living, never mind advancing it.

The following short video does a fair job of explaining why we have seen economic stagnation at best, and decline at worst over the last eight years …

What we offer you now is a recorded radio show featuring Professor Michael Hudson

Let’s discuss the reality of economics today.

Let’s talk imperialism, elitist, and economic reality.

Let’s pull the curtain back and expose the wizard.

Please listen up …

US Imperialism Funded by the Conquered

An indepth interview by the Local Organon on US economic history, running through the key components discussed in Super Imperialism through to J is for Junk Economics. The push to recognize unearned income continues! And money. What is a free market?

This show originated on


Related reading:

Self Delusion & The Nature of American Denial

US Foreign Policy Fuels War, Death & Destruction


Roger LandryAbout the Author: Roger Landry (TLB) spent about three decades of his adult life either in, or working for the military, with about two decades working directly for the Military Industrial Complex facilitating DOD contracts. His awakening to Political, Economic, and Health realities was less than seven short years ago. Since that time he has founded The Liberty Beacon Project (TLB) consisting of over a dozen proprietary global websites, media projects such as TLBTV, and partner websites across the planet. He contributes regularly to multiple forums both in and outside of TLB Project. Most of his work can be found on the TLB Flagship website


Click on the image below to visit TLB Project on twitter …

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.