Vaccines: Medical Ignorance or Deceit & One Parent Who Had Enough!
I came across the attached letter while scanning through some vaccine information groups on social media that TLB is associated with. It immediately caught my attention for several reasons:
It is comprehensively written by an obviously educated and aware parent.
It shows a very high level of concern and caring by this parent.
It is concise, to the point and demonstrates a level of knowledge most medical or healthcare personnel would not associate with a layman or parent, and all without being disrespectful.
I contacted the author and asked her permission to publish it on TLB, she was delighted to see our interest, and we are delighted to make it available to you.
For far too long a majority of society has bought the line that vaccines are the savior of modern society, having protected untold millions from disease and death. The evidence to the contrary is both abundant and credible. Even my personal research and writings have proven that quite the opposite is reality. Vaccines administered to humanity globally over the last century are in fact responsible for more death and harm to humanity than any modern war. Consequently those who profit from them, and administer them, while knowing the facts, are among the most morally deprived on this planet.
Protecting our loved ones, especially our naive children, is a task we must not fail at. They are our future, the future of our communities and the future of humanity itself. If we fail them … we in fact fail humanity! In the eyes of TLB this parent is a shining star to be held as an example of how it should be. Our appreciation for her example cannot be overstated … although we may try.
What you are about to read is refreshing and an example of a parent willing to step outside the box to protect the child she loves. Please take note and share this. Modify it to your purposes or needs, or write one appropriate to your scenario. But let your doctors and health nurses know … they in fact don’t know everything. It is what they don’t know that is harming our children and endangering the future of humanity
Trina has written a preface for TLB to accompany the letter. This is intended to describe the circumstances that convinced her this letter was needed in the first place.
Graciously contributed to The Liberty Beacon Project (TLB)
By: Trina Ricketts
In British Columbia (Canada), school nurses deliberately track down youth aged 14 and up who have consent forms from the their parents marked “NO” to all vaccines and attempt to persuade those children to get vaccinated under “mature consent” laws that state children over the age of 14 may make their own decisions about medical interventions. A number of my friends’ children were coerce into vaccines against their parents’ wishes and one parent in particular has taken his case to the BC Civil Liberties Association.
When vaccination day approached for my 14-year-old daughter, I wanted to keep her home from school. Knowing that many parents relent to vaccinating their children despite their original intention to refuse because they are bullied into it by nurses or doctors, I can easily imagine how hard it must be for children to refuse in the face of such pressure.
I planned to keep my daughter home from school on vaccination day, but the shots took place during her favorite classes and she didn’t want to miss them. I coached my daughter on what to say and do if anyone tried to force her to take the shots. I also sent a letter requesting non-vaccination. In my letter, I informed the vaccine-pushers that I would take it to the courts and the media if my daughter was coerced into getting vaccinated.
To my surprise, the Medical Health Officer for my local health authority responded to my letter. It was the usual propaganda with a dash of condescension and a wallop of complete ignorance. I could not help it. I decided to respond…
Medical Health Officer,
I had not expected a reply to my letter, but since you took the time to do so, I thought it would only be polite to respond to you as well. You encouraged me to contact you if I had any questions or concerns.
I have a number of concerns about vaccines in general and I am especially concerned about nurses identifying unvaccinated children and targeting their efforts towards these children against their parents’ wishes. I will enumerate my questions and ask that you please provide answers, including evidence (or sources listed) proving any claims you make in your responses to me.
My first group of questions involve “informed consent.” May I ask:
• What is the procedure for “informing” the child of the benefits and risks associated with the vaccines you are administering?
• Do you provide the vaccine insert and go over the ingredients in each vaccine, their known toxicity, and why those ingredients are necessary?
• Do you inform the child of the risk of getting the disease in question?
• Do you tell the child what the risk of death is if she or he acquires the disease?
• Do you explain the symptoms of the disease, so that the child can decide whether to take chances with the vaccine or the disease?
• Do you list the potential adverse reactions which are included in the vaccine insert that comes with the vaccine?
• Do you ask if the child has any family members who have had adverse reactions to vaccines?
• Do you provide children who arrive with consent forms from their parents saying “yes” to the recommended vaccines with informed consent? Do you tell them that they have a right to refuse the vaccine despite their parents’ wishes? Do you explain all the risks/benefits and information I detailed above to these children?
If you do not do all of these things prior to giving vaccinations to people, especially children, then you do not obtain “informed consent.”
My next group of questions involve evidence. You say in your letter that “immunization is an important and effective public health measure in protecting individuals and the community against vaccine preventable diseases.”
• Please provide evidence showing this statement to be true by sending me copies of the studies or name sources for studies that I can view independently that prove vaccines are safe and effective. These studies should show causation, not correlation. For instance, if a disease disappeared around the same time that a vaccine was introduced, please include dates, a graph showing the correlation of decline and why it is considered causative proof.
• Please name the source studies that resulted in Fraser Health changing the number of HPV shots given to girls. I received a letter saying that “recent studies” have indicated that girls do not need more than two HPV shots anymore. I would like to know what in those studies prompted this decision.
• Please provide proof that the HPV vaccine prevents cancer.
• Please advise me of any studies showing the health differences between vaccinated and unvaccinated children.
• Please advise me how much training nurses receive about vaccines prior to administering them or going through the “mature consent” steps you outlined in your letter.
• You mention in your letter that nurses “obtain screens for specific contraindications to the vaccine.” How is this accomplished? What does this mean?
• Regarding evidence: Please be advised that I do not accept studies wherein the control group are given aluminum or other vaccines as a “placebo.” Using toxic substances as a “placebo” in a control group is not ethical science. Comparing people injected with vaccines with people injected with the ingredients of vaccines is junk science.
Regarding the following steps you outline in your letter for obtaining “mature consent” as listed here:
• Informing a child that he or she can get immunized against the parents’ wishes;
• Assessing the capability of the person to provide consent;
• Providing “standard information;”
• Giving time for questions and answers;
• And assuring the child he or she can refuse or revoke consent.
I have the following questions:
• What specifically do you consider to be “standard information;” in other words, what information do you provide?
• How does a nurse “assess the capability of the person providing consent?” Is she trained in psychological assessment? If the “assessment” takes place in a matter of minutes, how can it be considered reliable?
In conclusion, I would like to share a little story about “informed consent.”
Recently, I was advised by a doctor to get a tetanus vaccine. He told me that there was a very strong risk of me dying if I did not receive the vaccine prior to my procedure. He also told me that tetanus is a bacteria that originates inside the stomach which can cause death if a person is not vaccinated against it. Here is what I know about the tetanus vaccine that this doctor did not know:
• The bacteria that cause tetanus, Clostridium tetani, are found in soil, dust and animal feces. Not our stomachs.
• In 2009 there were 19 tetanus cases reported (mostly in adults over 65) with two related deaths.
• As of August 2012, there had been 22,143 adverse events in children and adults reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) following tetanus or tetanus containing vaccines combined with diphtheria vaccine (TT, TD, DT) and 67 deaths.
• In 1994 the Institute of Medicine concluded that there is compelling scientific evidence to conclude that tetanus, DT and Td vaccines can cause Guillain-Barre syndrome including death; brachial neuritis; and death from anaphylaxis (shock).
• I refused the vaccine despite the doctor’s attempts to persuade me with false information. I had the procedure done. I did not get tetanus. I did not die.
I have spent many hours researching vaccines, reading the studies, and learning about the risks of vaccines vs. the diseases they are purported to prevent. In contrast, I find that most health professionals know very little about vaccines except to say that they are safe and effective because that is what their textbooks said.
I am aware of the danger for health professionals who refuse to comply with standard vaccine rhetoric. They risk losing their licenses, being fired, and otherwise being excluded or shamed (wearing masks) for choosing to exercise their health freedom rights. While I empathize with those in your profession, I cannot condone the practice of targeting children and persuading them to get vaccinated against their parents’ wishes. These nurses have very little knowledge about the risks of vaccines, nor do they truly inform the child of the potential side effects or risks associated with vaccines. The HPV vaccine, in particular, has caused ovarian failure, infertility, disability and death in many children worldwide. Many countries are withdrawing the HPV vaccine from their vaccine programs. Do you tell each child this? Do you tell the parents this? If not, then you omit information that would ensure true “informed consent.”
My hope is that I have raised questions in your mind about the safety and effectiveness of vaccines; that you will realize the hypocrisy of a medical establishment that vows to “First do no harm,” yet denies any harm done when a person is vaccine-injured. We have low stats of vaccine injuries because doctors refuse to admit when they occur. Even with our low stats, the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) shows a small snapshot of the astronomical number of people who are vaccine-injured daily. Vaccines can and do cause harm. Denying this truth is a disservice and it destroys lives.
People deserve to be truly informed when making decisions about their health. And their decisions should be respected.
I look forward to your response and the research proving your claims. Please respond by mail.
About the Author: Roger Landry (TLB) spent about three decades of his adult life either in, or working for the military, with about two decades working directly for the Military Industrial Complex facilitating DOD contracts. His awakening to Political, Economic, and Health realities was less than seven short years ago. Since that time he has founded The Liberty Beacon Project (TLB) consisting of over a dozen proprietary global websites, media projects such as TLBTV, and partner websites across the planet. He contributes regularly to multiple forums both in and outside of TLB Project. Most of his work can be found on the TLB Flagship website TheLibertyBeacon.com
Click on the image below to visit TLB Project on twitter …