A sampling of what Trump will slice from the Obama Legacy
Some have suggested that each of the points below, at one time or another in the history of the United Sates, would be considered treasonous, and an impeachable offense. They will indicate how enslaved we have become…
The search for Truth
By TLB Contributing Author: Ken LaRive
We all remember the important firsts in our lives. The first time we rode a bike, first day at school, our first kiss, and all of the wonderful firsts that teach us what the future may hold… But there are heart-breaking firsts too; the ones we so try to forget to keep our sanity. In our hearts and minds there are some too profound to forget, and for our very survival, should be safeguarded as truth forever. Good or bad, right or wrong, some should be indelibly imprinted on our minds.
I remember that fateful afternoon in my 8th grade PE class when the teacher came in with a ashen face to tell us all that John F. Kennedy had been killed. For me, it felt like all of the air had left the room, and that the world would never be the same again.
Many years later I was the only American on the Nininun Central rig in the North Sea when two men stood by my door waiting for me to wake up. Two men told me with ashen faces that the Company man wanted to see me, and no matter how I tried to get them to answer, they escorted me to the Company Man’s office in silence. A million things went through my mind, from being in trouble to something wrong with my family, so far from home. I’ll never forget that feeling in the pit of my stomach, my weak knees, and an unreasoned fear that welled up when he asked me if I knew anyone in New York. I said no, and he asked me to sit down. He turned on Sky News… It was September 11, 2001.
I remember both days in slow motion… a young boy crying as he told us he had once shook President Kennedy’s hand… and the Company man’s concern on his face, as we looked onto a horror I thought was a Hollywood movie… I remember the click of the television on both… The man’s face on the TV telling us our beloved president was dead, and the replay of buildings crumbling to dust. The gravity of those moments never quite hit home because it is so big, so profound, a pivot point that will stay with us forever, and it seems there just wasn’t enough oxygen to take it all in.
Back in 2007 I had already made up my mind about Obama. It was before I knew what a Progressive was, a Neo-Con, and really could not yet quote accurately from the Constitution. I didn’t know how bad the economy was, or even that there was something like an economic “bubble” about to implode. I knew about the Patriot Act, but it was before the NDAA. I remember when the hammer hit, and it changed me fundamentally one night around 2:00 in the morning as I listened to an old speech by Dr. Ron Paul…
It hit me right between the eyes… Dr. Ron Paul, aseemingly frail man with a trembling voice was telling me the truth, and as I researched I found he had been telling the truth for decades. I knew this because what he had said was now happening… I woke up my wife when I involuntarily shouted… “Damn!” And from that time on, the direction of my thoughts changed… I saw in him… well, you know that story… but that reality was a solid slap in my face, a bitter betrayal not only with the RNC, but I saw first hand the propaganda and bias of our Progressive National media.
No, Dr. Paul wasn’t good-looking enough, he searched for words at times, and here he was, fundamentally challenging the establishment. I was told he would never be allowed to be president, and I remained in denial. I could not connect the dots. I was such a fool, so childlike, so trusting… I didn’t know what they were talking about, and the realization that our president was actually chosen for us shook me to the very core. At first I got very angry, but that gave way to a feeling I had never truly experienced in my life, not even in war, a dread so profound, a fear so all-encompassing, it threatened to destroy all hope.
No, I can’t say I can see it all clearly, not even now, but knowing that I, and we as a nation, have been played and betrayed, was also a breath of fresh air. Truth does that. Truth is a light that wants to grow brighter… A window that opened letting in oxygen, and for me, who thought the world a good and simple place, quite suddenly woke up, and for months after I played every speech he ever made, studied economics, history, and slowly, increment by increment, started to grow up.
What is to follow here was put together by a fellow TBL writer Mr. Dan Asmussen, in Obama’s first term. It is a compilation, a time line of Historic Firsts as performed by our President Obama that has been buried, hidden from our view…. It is evident that the same people who were in power then have grown to be a virtual leviathan. The same oligarchical slavers who would not allow Dr Paul to be president, tried with everything they could to thwart Donald Trump. They created and manifested these profound treasonous travesties thatshredded our Republic based on Constitutional Law, and allowed it to go unchallenged. They are traitors.
Each one of these acts, has never been done by a president before… and to me, each and every one is an impeachable offense. You be the judge…
President Barack Obama’s Comprehensive List of Historic Firsts:
• First President to preside over a cut to the credit rating of the United States government
• First President to violate Article 1 Section 9 of the Constitution by sitting as Chairman of the UN Security Counsel (a foreign post)
• First President to violate the Logan Act by sending his Secretary of Defense to attend the Bilderberg meeting
• First President to orchestrate the sale of murder weapons to Mexican drug cartels
• First President to issue unlawful “Recess-Appointments” over a long weekend — while the U.S. Senate remained in session (against the advice of his own Justice Department)
• First President to be Held in Contempt of Court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico
• First president to intentionally disable credit card security measures in order to allow over-the-limit donations, foreign contributions and other illegal fund-raising measures.
• First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the ‘Health Care Reform’ Law
• First President to halt deportations of illegal aliens and grant them work permits, a form of stealth amnesty roughly equivalent to “The DREAM Act”, which could not pass Congress
• First President to sign a law requiring all Americans to purchase a product from a third party
• First President to spend a Trillion dollars on ‘Shovel-Ready’ jobs — and later admit there was no such thing as Shovel-Ready jobs
• First President to sue states for requiring valid IDs to vote, even though the same administration requires valid IDs to travel by air
• First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters
• First President to sign into law a bill that permits the government to “hold anyone suspected of being associated with terrorism indefinitely, without any form of due process. No indictment. No judge or jury. No evidence. No trial. Just an indefinite jail sentence.”
• First President to bypass Congress and implement the DREAM Act through Executive Fiat
• First President to threaten insurance companies after they publicly spoke out on how Obamacare helped cause their rate increases
• First President to openly defy a Congressional Order not to share sensitive nuclear defense secrets with the Russian Government
• First President to threaten an auto company (Ford) after it publicly mocked bailouts of GM and Chrysler
• First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man into space
• First President to encourage racial discrimination and intimidation at polling places
• First President to have a law signed by an ‘Auto-pen’ without being “Present”
• First President to send $200 million to a terrorist organization (Hamas) after Congress had explicitly frozen the money for fear it would fund attacks against civilians
• First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it (Defense of Marriage Act)
• First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which State they are allowed to locate a factory
• First President to file lawsuits against the States he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN, etc.)
• First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago
• First President to fire an Inspector General of Americorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case
• First President to propose an Executive Order demanding companies disclose their political contributions to bid on government contracts
• First President to preside over America’s loss of its status as the world’s largest economy
• First President to allow Mexican police to conduct law enforcement activities on American soil
• First president to propose budgets so unreasonable that not a single representative from either party would cast a vote in favor (“Senate unanimously rejected President Obama’s budget last year in 0-97 vote”, Politico, “House Votes 414-0 to Reject Obama’s Budget Plan”)
• First President to play golf 90 or more times in his first three years in office
• First President to authorize the use of surveillance/attack drones on American citizens
• First President to authorize the use of deadly force against American citizens with no proof of wrongdoing, no criminal evidence, and no due process
• First President to violate the War Powers Act (Unilaterally executing American military operations in Libya without informing Congress in the required time period)
• First President to triple the number of warrant-less wiretaps of U.S. Citizens
• First President to refuse to tell the public what he did for eight (8) hours after being informed that a U.S. Ambassador was facing imminent death during a terror attack
• First President to lie about the reason for an Ambassador’s death, blaming it on an Internet Video rather than what he knew to be the case: the Al Qaeda-linked Terror Group Ansar al-Sharia
• First President to have an innocent filmmaker thrown in jail after lying about the cause for a deadly attack on U.S. Diplomats, using the filmmaker as a scapegoat
• First President to use the IRS to “Unfairly Target Political Enemies” as well as Jewish groups
• First President to unlawfully seize telephone records of more than 100 reporters to intimidate and/or bully them
• First President to witness a single cabinet Secretary commit multiple Hatch Act violations without acting, speaking out, disciplining or firing that person
• First President to have his Attorney General held in criminal contempt of Congress for his efforts to cover up Operation Fast and Furious, that killed over 300 individuals
• First President to claim Executive Privilege to shield a sitting Attorney General from a Contempt of Congress finding for perjury and withholding evidence from lawful subpoenas
• First President to sue States for enforcing voter ID requirements, which were previously ruled legal by the U.S. Supreme Court
• First President to increase surveillance of American Citizens under the Patriot Act by 1,000 percent in four years
• First President to demand a company hand over $20 Billion to one of his political appointees (BP Oil Spill Relief Fund)
• First President to publicly announce an enemies list (consisting of his opponents campaign contributors; and to use the instrumentality of government to punish those on the list)
• First President to attempt to block legally-required 60-day layoff notices by Government contractors due to his own cuts to defense spending — because the notices would occur before the election
• First President to send 80 percent of a $16 billion program (green energy) to his campaign bundlers and contributors, leaving only 20% to those who did not contribute
• First President to issue an Executive Order implementing a “Racial Justice System”, a system that tries to achieve “racially equivalent outcomes” for crimes
• First President to leak confidential IRS tax records to groups aligned politically with him for partisan advantage
• First President to use the EPA to punish political enemies and reward political allies
• First President to send millions in taxpayer dollars to his wife’s former employer
• First President to have his administration fund an organization tied to the cop-killing terrorist group, the Weather Underground
• First President to move America past the dependency tipping point, in which 51% of households now pay no income taxes
• First President to increase Food Stamp spending by more than 100% in less than four years
• First President whose economic policies have the number of Americans on disability exceed the population of New York
• First President to sue states for enforcing immigration laws passed by Congress
• First President to redistribute $26.5 billion of the taxpayers’ funds to his union supporters in the UAW
• First President to endanger the stability of the electric grid by shutting down hundreds of Coal-Fired plants without adequate replacement technologies
• First President to have his EPA repudiated by a Federal Judge for “Overstepping Its Powers” when they attempted to shut down coal operations in Appalachia
• First President to lie repeatedly to the American people about the murder of a U.S. Ambassador and three other diplomatic personnel for purely political reasons, rewriting a “Talking Points” Memo no fewer than a dozen times to avoid referencing a pre-planned terror attack
• First President to Leak Highly Classified Military and Intelligence Secrets to Hollywood In Order to Promote a Movie That Could Help His Reelection Campaign
• First President to Insert Himself into White House biographies of past Presidents
• First President to Golf 122 or More Times in His First Four-and-a-half Years in Office
• First President to fraudulently obtain and use the social security number of a dead person
• First President to add more to the National Debt than ALL the previous President’s before him
Sworn upon the altar of god
“I have sworn upon the altar of god, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.”
(Jefferson discussing the fight over the establishment of one form of Christianity in the U.S. to Dr. Benjamin Rush, September 23, 1800. Peterson, Merrill, ed. Jefferson: Writings. New York: Literary Classics of the U.S.: Distributed to the trade in the U.S. and Canada by the Viking Press, c1984, p. 1082.)
The Legacy of Obama will be assigned to the trash heap of History, as Mr. Trump will resend every unconstitutional mandate in the first weeks of office. I don’t think it a stretch to suggest that he will cut the ties that have enslaved us, increment by increment, from the very inception of our Bill of Rights, and Constitution. It will be historic in ways we are now just too close to comprehend.
Yes, it is said he will make America great again, but what exactly does that mean? It means we will again have the chance for we the people to control our own destiny. It will mean that we will take responsibility for our future, where truth has value, and the burden of Liberty will again weigh heavy in our hearts. The destiny of our children will again be in our grasp, a future we have demanded by an unprecedented vote will again be ours to hold. It will be a time of profound revelations, and if all goes well, do something that has never been done in the history of the world: take back Liberty from Tyranny without firing a shot.
Yes, it is a good time to be alive. A good time to grow up. A good time to breathe Oxygen.
Ken LaRive – Facets: It’s a simple but beautiful metaphor. Our soul is likened to an uncut diamond, pure, perfect, and unrealized. Each learned experience cleaves a facet on its face, and leaves it changed forever. Through this facet, this clear window, new light, new questions and ideas take shape and form. This process is our reason for being …
Leave a Reply